Honeymoon Part 1

When the Playboy Married the Nerd

 Listen to (Hi Ya Ya by DBSK): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsj8WEyRV1g

______’s POV:

Coming off of the plane I smelt the fresh salt air, hearing the crashing of waves in the distance. The private jet had just landed at the Mica Island airport, the location for me and Jaejoong’s “honeymoon”. For me, it was more like “chamber of hell”.

            Mica Island was an island bought by Jaejoong’s parents, off the coast of Korea. It was purely made for tourists and business, with a big Kim Hotel in the center of it all. The island wasn’t big but it sure was a tourist attraction. Sort of like Atlantis, the Paradise Island.

            “So beautiful!” I said, looking out at the view of the clear skies.

            “Yah! Help me with my luggage!” Jaejoong cried, carrying out the 14th suitcase from the plane.

            “No, do it yourself.” I skipped along the asphalt path with two of my roller suitcases. It was only 2 days, why all the luggage?

            This was my first real vacation, no parents, only an annoying husband.

            After we got our room key from the front desk and went up the elevator, I looked around for room 1305. When I finally found it, my eyes widened at the plaque above it: PENTHOUSE SUITE.

            “Penthouse suite?” I asked.

            “Of course, Kim Jaejoong gets only the best,” he said, taking the room key from me and slipping it into the slot himself. The small bulbs flashed green and he opened the door.

            Inside, the room smelled fresh, the air conditioning moving onto me. But you don’t call a penthouse suite for nothing. The bathrooms were so extravagant, you wouldn’t even believe it and there was an excellent view of the beach and clear crystal pool. There was also one bed and…

            WAIT.

            ONE BED?!?!?!

            *EEK!*

            “Jaejoong?” I said slowly. He threw his many suitcases onto the bed, plopping himself onto it, pooped out from the jet ride.

            “What?” he asked grumpily.

            “T-There’s only one bed.”

            Suddenly, a smile crept onto his face.

            “What? Afraid I’m going to you?”

            “W-Well…you are…”

            Jaejoong got up and walked over to me, emphasizing every step. He kept walking and I backed away until I was stopped, my back to the wall. He slammed a hand onto the side of my head, grinning down at me oh so ily….

            *Shut up about his good looks!*

            “W-W-What are you doing?” I asked hesitantly.

            Jaejoong just looked at me, giving me a mystifying stare and moved his lips, inch by inch, closer to mine.

            I instinctively closed my eyes, waiting for it and when it didn’t come, I was puzzled. My attention then turned to the laughing that was coming from the other side of the room.

            “PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Jaejoong cried, clutching his stomach, literally R-O-F-L-ing.

            “That was not funny!” I cried, grabbing a pillow from the couch and throwing it at him. It hit him and he started laughing even harder.

            I stormed out onto the balcony and peered out to the pool area where some kids were splashing each other.

            *That looks fun*

            Without telling Jaejoong, I grabbed my bathing suit and pool bag and headed out the door to the pool.

Jaejoong’s POV:

            When I finally came to my senses I realized that ______ was out of the room, no where in sight.

            *Where did she go?*

            In all my years of knowledge, vacations always have one vertex to them and that is the pool. Where there’s a pool, there’s girls. Same thing for the beach. So I grabbed my swim trunks and slipped on a white t shirt, heading out the door in flip flops. I’ve been cooped up for way too long.

            Seriously.

Listen to (Sky by DBSK): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CZDRgcKpnM&feature=fvw

______’s POV:

            After changing at the nearby changing rooms, I stepped out into the sun in a…

            Two piece bikini.

            I know this is so not me. But hey, this is Mica Island, and Yoona convinced me that a bikini would be the way to go in a place like this. With sunglasses perched up on the bridge of my nose and a sunhat over my tied-back hair, I was ready for a good tan.

            I chose a chaise over by one of the group of splashing kids and relaxed.

            *This is so nice*

            “Hey there.”

            I opened my eyes to find a few guys in front of me.

            “Hi,” I replied, not knowing where this was leading.

            “So, you know you’re too hot to be alone at a paradise like this,” one of the guys said.

            I was stunned by this compliment. I haven’t gotten many in my 17 years of life and I felt self conscious as I shuffled around in my chaise, regretting wearing this bikini. Maybe I shouldn’t have listened to Yoona after all…

            “Uh…thanks?”

            “No problem.” Another guy said.

            “So, there’s a party tonight at the beach. Are you going to come?” the guy asked.

            “Party?”

            “Yeah, there’ll be free food and everything. So come. We’d seriously love to see you there,” another guy explained, eyeing me seductively.

            I considered this and decided that a night of fun would be fun to try. “Sure, I’ll think about it.”

            “Yes!” the guys said. They bid me goodbye and walked away, smiling and laughing. Was I that hot today?

            As I got back to closing my eyes and relaxing under the sun, I suddenly felt a shadow loom over me. I opened my eyes to find Jaejoong in a white t shirt, and swimming briefs complimented with flip flops, staring down at me. Suddenly, he grinned.

“Hey there,” he said softly.

            *what the…*

            He took a seat next to me and took off his shirt…

            My mouth literally dropped, my eyes bulging out from behind my sunglasses. His shoulders were broad, his muscles big, which complimented his defined chest and more like 8 pack abs…I seriously couldn’t stop staring!!! SERIOUSLY!!

            *Am I having a bloody nose?*

            I checked if anything was running down my nose, and luckily, there was none.

            “So I was watching you, and you seem like my type,” Jaejoong started.

            *WTF! Is he completely unaware that it’s Lee – I mean – Kim ______ that he was flirting with right now?!?!*

            “And I feel a natural chemistry between us. You know what I’m saying?” Jaejoong leaned in closer, his breath hot on my skin. His lips just reached my ear and he whispered, “Why won’t you follow me after my swim, just the two of us?”

            Okay, the taking off shirt thing was cool, but this? Not so much.

            I turned to face him, our faces just millimeters apart. I then took this opportunity to slap him.

            Hard.

            “YAH! What was that for?!” he cried, cradling his now red cheek.

            “It’s me you idiot!” I yelled.

            He looked at me and then, his eyes widened. “Oh my gosh! I can’t believe it!”

            “What?”

            “This is worst then I thought!”

            “What?!”

            “Because of me, you’re growing…oh my gosh I can’t even say it,” Jaejoong said.

            “WHAT?!?!”

            “And now you’re in a bikini! And you used to wear rags and glasses! Oh my gosh!”

            “WHAT?!?!?!?!?!”

            “Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!”

            “KIM JAEJOONG STOP IT WITH THE OH MY GOSHES AND TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG!” I cried.

            Jaejoong again looked at me and said quietly, “the fact that you’re getting hotter every time you’re with me.”

            “Huh?”

            “Dude, seriously. You used to be some smart girl and now you’re sitting here talking to a bunch of boys who could be molesters, in a very revealing two piece bikini,” Jaejoong explained.

            I pulled up my top and was suddenly self conscious again. All of this was coming from my husband, Kim Jaejoong! “Is it that revealing?”

            “Uh, hell yeah! I just flirted with you! It’s bad, baaaaaad.”

            “What, am I up to your little status now or something? Joining the looks of all of your little ‘patients’?” I asked.

            “Promise you won’t mention this to anyone, especially the guys,” Jaejoong said, his tone suddenly serious.

            “I don’t care. Although, it was highly entertaining, seeing how you flirt,” I giggled.

            Jaejoong smiled too and leaned back….still….SHIRTLESS….

            *he has a nice smile…*

            “Why are you here?” I asked.

            “Who were those guys?” he asked, changing the subject.

            “Why do you want to know?”

            “I’m your husband now, aren’t I? I deserve the right,” he argued.

            “Remember that little contract we both signed a month ago?” I stated.

            Jaejoong’s face went blank with recognition. 

            “Exactly,” I finished with a victorious smile.

            “Whatever, not like I care anyways,” Jaejoong sat up and stretched his arms. “It’s so hot! Hey, why aren’t you going into the pool?”

            “I can’t swim.”

            “What?”

No One’s POV:

            “I can’t swim,” you repeated, looking down.

            “You…can’t?” Jaejoong asked.

            You nodded, ashamed that you never got to learn.

            *She can’t swim…like her….*

            “I can teach you,” Jaejoong said without thinking.

            You eyed him weirdly.

            “I mean, teach you. As in, for your own good,” Jaejoong rephrased.

            You thought about it for a while and decided that it was something worth learning, even if it was taught by Jaejoong.

            “Ok,” you said.

            “Cool.” Jaejoong headed over to the shallow area of the pool. You took off your hat and sunglasses and dipped your body into the cool water with Jaejoong already in it.

            “Ok, so the basic to swimming is your breathing…”

            Jaejoong spent the first 10 minutes teaching you how to breathe underwater and it helped a lot, now that you could see what was beneath the waves. Secondly came kicking, so you could move bit by bit around.

            “Now we’ll work on arm movements, so you could move around the pool faster,” Jaejoong said. He moved his arms in a windmill like motion and you tried to mimic it but to no avail.

            “Aish, you’re doing it wrong!” he said, frustrated. “Like this.” Jaejoong demonstrated, moving his arms.

            You tried it again but Jaejoong still said it was incorrect.

            “Here, I’ll show you.” Jaejoong went behind me, so that my back was slightly resting on his chest and he held my hands, and slowly moved them into the formation that he had taught me. His words were lightly whispered into my ear, not creepy like earlier…

            It was also strange that our skin was brushing against one another, but it didn’t matter to me because all of this felt nice…

            “See? That’s how you do it, ok?” Jaejoong said, unaffected, stepping away from me.

            “Uh…huh…” I said, my heart beating in an indescribable manner.

            By the end of the afternoon, I already knew the basics of swimming, at least, enough to not drown.

I told Jaejoong about the beach party that was going to be held and he thought that it was a wild goose chase.

            “Those guys could be gangsters for all you know,” he had said.

            So instead of going to the beach party that evening Jaejoong and I ate dinner at a buffet in the hotel next to the casino. For the rest of the night we walked along the beach, where there was a party, and just…talked.

            Jaejoong and I had walked about half a mile away from the party. He knew this island by heart. The moon had risen up high in the sky, shining down on the silent, monotone waves as the two of us walked on the sandy beach. To my surprise, all of this was neither awkward nor torturous. It was nice, to be with him. This overwhelming sensation of happiness took over me and I forgot of all of my troubles. Maybe it was because Jaejoong was here to experience this with me. What was this feeling?

            And just as our walk rounded around back to the hotel, his fingers closed over mine. And I didn’t cringe, or pull away.

            Instead, I smiled.


OMGGG!! i just listened and read the lyrics to Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun's  (haha, no need to type in THAT word) "W". I seriously felt so touched with the lyrics...they really sang from their hearts. and their vocals are still as fresh as everr....i just really miss them but i'm still keeping the faith. because i know someday they'll return to the stage as 5. Whether it'd be in japan or korea (hopefully, korea. because i still want them to be #1) they'll still be the one legend known as Dong Bang Shin Ki. Always keep the faith guys! the 5 of them will come back soon. Just listening to "W" will let you know how much they care and love each other and their fans. So i doubt that they'll let us down <3

thanks to JINNY_boo because i would've never listened to that song if she hadn't told me about it :)

Until next time,

Meili<3