Chapter 5 - They Talked Once Again

Shattered Hearts
Chapter 5 - They Talked Once Again
 
As what Jongin said, he will go out to buy what he wants and also, to make his head cool. He went out leaving Luhan cleaning his room. Cleaning was just a walk in the park for Luhan since he's used to it. 
 
 
"So, I caused you your pain and happiness?" a familiar voice was heard behind Luhan. 
 
 
Luhan froze, didn't want to look at the guy behind him but his body just moved on its own. There, he saw Sehun leaning on the door frame with a smirk on his face. 
 
 
"So, I caused you your pain and happiness?" Sehun repeated himself. 
 
 
Luhan just looked down and continued what he was doing. 
 
 
"Answer me when I talk to you, dammit," Sehun snapped. 
 
 
Luhan sighed and finally answered, "I don't know what you're talking about, sir. And also, eavesdropping is a very bad thing to do. You should lessen doing it."
 
 
Sehun's eyes widened at Luhan's answer. He didn't know Luhan can make him shut up without him knowing. He was watching Luhan cleaning the entire room which was pretty big. He decided to sit down at the end of the bed, facing Luhan who was half a meter away. 
 
 
Sehun can't help but smile for Luhan was just there in his reach. "You know what, Luhan?" he asked with a smile on his face. 
 
 
Luhan looked at him blankly, "What?"
 
 
"I've been missing you a lot lately."
 
 
Luhan stopped what he was doing. His hands were shaking. He looked at Sehun whose face was serious. Really serious. He shrugged the thought off. He missed him, really. 
 
 
"Really? That's nice, sir," he simply said. 
 
 
"I'm not joking around, Luhan. I'm dead serious."
 
 
"Well, I'm dead serious too, Chan-," he stopped. 
 
 
"Chandeung is gone now, Luhan. Let him go. Move on because there's someone new who's in love with you too. And that's me, Sehun. Oh Sehun," Sehun said with a very serious tone. 
 
 
Luhan stared at Sehun for a good minute. He actually wanted to cry because he missed the younger boy so much but he should know his place. He is just a mere butler of the younger boy's boyfriend. 
 
 
Lunan shook his head, "No, sir. You can't do that. It's called cheating when you love someone other than your lover."
 
 
"What if I will break up with him just to be with you?"
 
 
"Then that means I will be kicked out of this house."
 
 
"So? You are always welcome in my house," Sehun said with a proud tone. 
 
 
Luhan shook his head one more time, "I love working here, sir.  And besides, love is something I despise the most. It hurts the people who are really in love but it makes the stupid people happy. Isn't that ironic, sir?"
 
 
Sehun opened his mouth to answer but closed it again. He wasn't sure of the answer, as a matter of fact. Luhan was putting Jongin's shirts on his cabinet when Sehun stood up. 
 
 
"Is it through experience?" Sehun asked. 
 
 
Luhan stayed silent. Sehun took that as a yes. Sehun dryly chuckled, "That person who hurt you is a . Really, I feel sorry for him. He let go of a person who you can love for the rest of your life. He was blind and I think he regrets everything now."
 
 
With that, Sehun didn't wait for a reply from Luhan probably because he doesn't want to hear more hurtful words from Luhan's mouth. It hurts him. He just walked out of the room quietly. 
 
 
Luhan was left there all alone again. He gripped at the last shirt he was holding, tightly. Tears running down from his face. He doesn't know what to feel towards Sehun. He wanted to shout out his feelings but he can't. It feels like his throat got blocked from something he can't remove. Does he really love Luhan? Or was it a joke? 
 
 
Please, Sehun. Stay away from me, I'm begging you. 
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Weeeeee~ Just bought a new cord. :) So, here's the update you guys want, I think. Haha I just hope that you'll look forward to every chapter. ♥

-COLDCITYPRINCESS