Chapter 20 - School of the Known

Shattered Hearts

It was a Monday morning and Luhan was excited to go to his new school. He borrowed Lay's uniform since both of them have similar body sizes and since Luhan's uniform will arrive the day after tomorrow. 

"Fighting, Luhan!" he said to himself. 

~O~ 

It was seven thirty and Lay will have his first class after thirty minutes. 

"Good luck," Lay said, patting Luhan's shoulder and ran away.

Luhan was in front of the principal's office. Lay ran off because he said that the scariest place in the school was the principal office. He gulped and knocked thrice. He opened the door when he heard a faint 'come in' from the inside. 

Luhan smiled. "Good morning. I'm Luhan, the new transfer student," Luhan said without hesitation. The principal was young. Same age as him, I guess. And the principal looked so familiar in Luhan's eyes.

The young principal, Kris Wu, smiled. "You're the very first person who smiled while introducing himself," Kris said. 

"Oh? Probably, I'm not like them. I don't get why they're scared of a principal," said Luhan.

"I like you. Not in a romantic way though. You're fearless. And... Yes, I agree with you. I don't get it. My father told me the same thing also. If you're wondering why I look so young and all, that's because I'm the son of the principal and owner of this school. I sometimes do the principal-ing in the morning when I've got nothing to do but I guess I will meet you in the corridors and classrooms since there are three subjects that we go at the same time. I'm also a student here, you know. And also the president of the discipline committee," Kris informed as he handed Luhan his schedule. 

Luhan nodded and got his schedule. "Hmmm... Business Administration is hard, I guess."

"Did you choose your course?"

Luhan shook his head. "No, I didn't. I really don't care what course I'm in. I want to help in my stepfather's businesses though, as a sign of my gratitude to them."

"Oh yeah. I heard some of the rumors and one of them is that you're the son of aunt Mei before she married uncle. All of us really adore aunt Mei since she showed us that love isn't all about money nor fame. We were really shocked when Lay told us about you. Don't get me wrong. He was saying good things about you and he told us that you're like a log when sleeping and that you were baby faced and he's right about the baby face part. Don't worry, no one will judge you since we're not like that and since we understand your situation. There are some cases of bullying but I know that you're not that girly to not defend yourself."

Luhan chuckled and said, "Oh really? I guess those are not rumors anymore and this school is so much better than my previous school. I know that this school is for the known so I understand if some people are fake to me or bully me. I really don't care. By the way, have I seen you somewhere?"

"I guess. I'm a model for Ivy Club and Elle and some other magazines," Kris said with pride.

Luhan just nodded. He wasn't shock or anything and Kris find it amusing. 

"Kris! You're already late for your first class!" A lanky guy bursted out in the room, panting while holding the doorknob.

"Oh ! I forgot about classes!" Kris cursed and got his bag. When he was about to close the door, he turned to Luhan saying, "Your first class will be after an hour and a half. Your locker number is found at the back of your schedule and your books are already in your locker so, do whatever you want. I'm really sorry, Luhan but I really need to go now."

Luhan giggled. "It's okay. I understand. Just go now before you'll be super late." Luhan smiled and Kris returned the smile and went out fast. 

Luhan was all alone again and he stood up and was looking for his locker. After he placed the necessary books inside his bag, he toured himself around the big school.

~O~

Luhan was looking for the classroom he was supposed to enter but he got lost. While he was looking for the classroom, he accidentally bumped into a person and when he thought that he was about to fall, he felt a warm hand around his waist and pulled him up. The guy grinned at him and said, 

 

"I'm sorry."


A U T H O R ' S   N O T E


OH EM EF GEEE. WHO'S THE GUUUY?! :O 

CLUE: HE'S FCKING TALL.