Chapter 13 - Temporary Goodbye

Shattered Hearts

Luhan already packed up everything and was ready to leave that hell. He glanced up and looked at the mansion for the last time. He sighed loudly and dragged his luggage bag out of the mansion. 

While Luhan was walking towards the subway station, he saw Sehun seating on one of the benches near the subway station. He ignored Sehun. Sehun stood up and grabbed Luhan's free wrist. 

"Wait," Sehun started. 

Luhan was silent. 

"I-I know that I made a very wrong decision but I would just like you to know that I will wait for you," Sehun said in one breath. 

Luhan laughed dryly and glared at Sehun. "Do you really think that I will fall for that? Sehun, why can't you just cuddle or something with Jongin, like the hell I care? I actually don't want to see your filthy face ever again. Yours and Jongin's. I want to live peacefully now." 

"I'm really sorry."

Luhan scoffed, "Shut up, will you? You're a heartless scumbag if you don't know that." 

"You can call me whatever you want but always remember that I will wait for you," Sehun said sternly. 

"You don't know when to shut the hell up, do you?"

"Maybe."

"And also, who says that I will be coming back, huh? I'm not coming back, for your information."

"I'll make you come back," Sehun said with seriousness. 

"For what? To hurt me again? To eat up all your money? I'm sorry but I'm not that low of a person," Luhan said with full hatred in his tone. 

"Luhan," Sehun tightened his grip on Luhan's wrist. 

 "Let me go," Luhan said coldly. Sehun let go. He, then, turned around. 

"This is just a temporary goodbye, Luhan," Sehun whispered. 

What he didn't know was his whisper was loud enough to reach Luhan's ears. Luhan just ignored it and continued walking away. 

Luhan arrived at his small house and he noticed that his room was open. He went inside his room and he saw a woman looking at his pictures. She was a very elegant woman. Not to mention, baby faced. The woman who was wearing a red long dress that matched her lips and nails looked at Luhan with wide eyes. Luhan can literally see the woman's tears clogged up in her eyes. The woman placed down the picture frame that she was holding and went towards him. 

She cupped his face and was now crying. Luhan was curious and at the same time, creeped out by this woman. The woman smiled and said, 

"Luhan..."