Chapter 21 - Park Chanyeol

Shattered Hearts

"I'm sorry."

Luhan looked down and said, "It's okay."

The guy looked at Luhan while circling him and he stopped when he was in front of Luhan again. "Are you Luhan?"

Luhan nodded in response.

"Don't you recognize me?"

Luhan just shook his head.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. Remember me? I'm one of Sehun's best friends."

Luham froze at the mention of Sehun's name and Chanyeol was oblivious of that.

"Why are you here?" Luhan asked. 

"I transferred schools three days after Sehun came back to school. It was a family thing. Why are you here? Don't tell me that you're the rumored student?"

Luhan nodded. "Yes, I am."

Chanyeol's jaw dropped. "Lucky that I bumped into you~ Anyways, may I see your schedule?"

Luhan gave his schedule to Chanyeol and Chanyeol was comparing his and Luhan's schedule. After a minute or two, Chanyeol gave the schedule back to Luhan and grinned. "Looks like you'll be seeing me everyday since both of us have the same schedule. I guess all transfer students have the same schedule."

Luhan smiled and followed Chanyeol to the classroom where their class will be held. When they arrived, as if on cue, the bell rang and the teacher introduced Luhan to the rest.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Luhan. Nice to meet all of you," Luhan introduced himself then bowed and smiled to them.

There were a lot of whispers but Luhan didn't care. The teacher said to Luhan to sit on the vacant seat beside Chanyeol.

~O~ 

After classes, Chanyeol and Luhan say on the benches near the soccer field while eating some food.

"Are you and Kris good friends?" Luhan asked. 

Chanyeol answered, "Yeah, somewhat like that. We are childhood friends, after all. So, how's Sehun and Jongin?"

Luhan almost choked at the sudden question. "Can we please forget about them?"

"Why? Did you guys had a fight?"

"Worse than that. They hurt me. Sehun toyed with my feelings. He chose Jongin over me. I thought that he loves me more than that . I was wrong," Luhan said while holding back his tears. 

Chanyeol saw that Luhan was fighting back his tears so he placed Luhan's head on his shoulder and luckily, Luhan didn't mind.

"I'm sorry. Don't worry, I will not remind you of your painful past," Chanyeol reassured Luhan.

"Thanks, Chanyeol. By the way, do you still communicate with them?" Luhan asked while munching his food and leaning his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"No. I don't want to and I don't know why," Chanyeol answered.

"That's good," Luhan sighed. 

They sat there with comfortable silence.


A U T H O R ' S  N O T E 

Oooh~ So it was PARK CHANYEOL~ Who would've thought that Yeollie transferred schools~? Hahahaha Now, that's a twist, I guess. XD

Please COMMENT your reactions~ Hahaha 

xoxo