Chapter 17 - The Date

Shattered Hearts

"Yah, Kim Jongin! Are you still on earth?" Suho asked, snapping Jongin out of his thoughts.  

"Huh? What?" 

"I said, classes just ended. Did you not hear the bell rang?" 

Jongin immediately stood up, ignoring Suho's previous question. He also ignored the calls of his best friend. He ran towards the next building - towards Sehun's classroom. He was excited but at the same time, nervous. Was this a date? O a rejection? Jongin doesn't know but still, he went. He should be braver for himself and of course, for Sehun. When he arrived in front of the classroom, he got some air first then, opened the door. He saw Sehun looking at the students while sitting on the windowsill. He glanced up and turned to see Jongin. He half smiled. 

"Why are you so late?" Sehun asked. 

"Well, I'm sorry for running from my classroom to your classroom which is next to the building," Jongin explained. 

Both of them were silent and broke it by laughing together. 

"I missed this. I missed you," Jongin confessed. 

Sehun looked at him with a blank expression and motioned Jongin to come to him. Jongin obliged and shocked when Sehun wrapped his arms around him. 

"I miss you too. I'm sorry," Sehun mumbled. 

Jongin just nodded and held his tears that were threatening to burst.

~O~ 

They were walking in the streets of Myungdeong, hand in hand. They were like before - before Luhan went in between their relationship. Jongin just wished that their relationship will last. 

"Where do you want to go next?" Sehun asked while eating ddeukbeoki.

"The studio. As much as I want to continue this date, we still have this dance for P.E. I still need to practice," said Jongin.

Sehun chuckled and said, "School's being a er right now, eh?"

Jongin let out a laugh. "Yeah, I guess so."

And, both of them went to the studio. 

 

 

A night when Jongin forgot his problems because of dancing and of course, Oh Sehun. 


A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

I'm sorry for the super duper short and late update. Hahaha I will update often now~ :) 

Please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE. Thanksss~

 

XOXO,

COLDCITYPRINCESS <3