Chapter 2 - As Days Go By

Shattered Hearts
Chapter 2 - As Days Go By

Days have gone by but Chandeung was still doing his best to work and so was Luhan. He never got a call from his master. He doesn't have the right to call him either. After all, he was just a mere butler. He never got news from the other places since his house doesn't have television. His phone wasn't a smart phone. He was poor. Really poor. He wants to get out from that hell. 

 
While Luhan was on a break, Chandeung was still working and he tends to watch him work. He then realized that Chandeung wasn't worried about his past life. He wasn't questioning Luhan about how will he get his memories back. After Chandeung's shift, both of them decided to take a walk by the seashore. They had a walk with comfortable silence. 
 
 
"Why aren't you asking me about yourself? About maybe your family is looking for you and all?" Luhan broke the silence. 
 
 
"Hmmm... You're right. But now, I don't care about my past except for my name though," Chandeung said with a smile. 
 
 
"What? Why? I mean, you're probably curious about who your family is or maybe you're from a very rich family. Probably, you will not experience hardships," Luhan said while looking down.
 
 
Chandeung lifted Luhan's chin up, "Well, I forgot my memories. I can't do anything about it. So, why can't I just make some new memories. Besides, I'm liking this lifestyle."
 
 
"Making some new memories?"
 
 
Chandeung smirked, "Yeah. With you." He gently kissed Luhan's soft lips. Luhan blushed and broke the kiss. 
 
 
 
"Uh, I'll prepare our dinner now. It's getting dark, you know," Luhan said while turning back as he was red as tomato. Chandeung just chuckled at the cute expression of the latter. 
 
 
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
 
 
It was a very awkward dinner for the both of them. No, it was Luhan who was making it awkward. Everytime Chandeung goes near him, he distance himself from him. And that what makes Chandeung wants him even more. Luhan just didn't know. 
 
 
When it was time to sleep, Chandeung went to his room first since Luhan was still listing down what they'll need for the rest of the week. They decided to buy ingredients and other needs tomorrow. It took Luhan a long time because now, he will not only be thinking about himself but also for Chandeung. After a while, he decided to sleep. But when he opened the door to his room, he heard something from Chandeung's room. He probably have a bad dream, he thought.
 
 
He opened the latter's door and he saw Chandeung sweating a lot. No! No! Don't leave me! I am Sehun, do you remember me?! Oh Sehun! That was what Luhan heard and he was pretty shocked. He immediately woke up Chandeung from his nightmare. He let him drink water and let him sleep again. 
 
 
He can't stop thinking about what he just heard from Chandeung's mouth. Oh Sehun? he asked himself. Wasn't that the name who was on the newspaper? He looked at that day's newspaper to check if it was the right name he read a while ago and shockingly, it was.
 
 
Missing:
  9684819077_1edd0299b8_z.jpg
Oh Sehun 
- the son of the owner of the Oh Company
- was lost from the plane crash that happened a week ago
- if found, please contact the Oh Company at these numbers: (0xx) 412-1994 or (0xx) 420-1990 
 
Reward: 5 million dollars
 
 
Oh yeah, really happens to him. He never thought that Chandeung is the son of the owner of the Oh Company, Oh Sehun. He never thought of giving Sehun back to them. He loves him and he needs him. He doesn't need money anymore since Sehun was there for him. So, he just hid the newspaper from him. 
 
 
And on that night, someone texted him. It was Jongin. 
 
 
Yah, your worst nightmare is back. I'm picking you up tomorrow. Can't wait to torture you again. ;) 
Sent 11:38 pm
From: Sir Kim Jongin