Chapter 3 - Sickness, Memories and Fading Trust

Shattered Hearts
Chapter 3 - Sickness, Memories and Fading Trust
 
Luhan wanted to wake up but he can't. He wanted to move but he was too tired. He wanted to open his eyes but his head hurts. He was sweating a lot. Then, he heard someone opening the door and he knew that it was Chandeung. He felt his warm hands on his forehead and was panicking, that's for sure. 
 
Yes, he was sick. Really sick. He was sick due to stress. That's what you get when you always think of money. He had a 39 degree fever and that's what makes Chandeung even more worried. He was taking care of him the whole time. Later he did know, that he slept again. 
 
It was in the afternoon when he was feeling a bit better. He opened his eyes and saw Chandeung sleeping while sitting down beside the bed. He wanted to carry him, bridal style but he was too weak for that. He silently stood up but he kind of disturbed the sleeping boy. 
 
"Oh, you're awake. Are you feeling better now?" Chandeung said while rubbing his eyes. 
 
Luhan just nodded. He was too weak too talk. He'll probably talk later. 
 
Chandeung gave him porridge and luke warm water before giving him his medicines. Luhan ate his food slowly. He doesn't have the appetite but he ate because Chandeung made it for him. 
 
"Uhm, I kind of remember now some of my memories," Chandeung confessed. 
 
Luhan stopped eating and looked at Chandeung, "Really? Congratulations then."
 
"Thanks. But that doesn't mean that I will leave you cause I'll never will."
 
Luhan wanted to cry. He's pretty emotional when he's sick. He just shrugged the feeling off. And again, they had a very awkward silence. 
 
"Do you know? That I'm from a rich family. And I have a boyfriend who has a y attitude," Chandeung broke the ice. 
 
"Oh? Then you should go back now so that you will not suffer anymore. You will have a more comfortable life," Luhan said with a smile. 
 
Chandeung held Luhan's right hand and said, "If you will let me go back, you should come and be with me."
 
"You already have a y boyfriend, Chandeung. You probably still love him now that you remember him," Luhan said while removing his hand from Chandeung's hands.
 
Luhan stood up and went outside the house wishing that Chandeung will not start a conversation again. He was hurting. Not because he was sick but because of the thought that Chandeung will leave him alone. 
 
It was cold outside but the hell he cares. He was sitting on a log for how many minutes and just looking at the waves. He was calm. He noticed that someone was sitting beside him and it was Chandeung. 
 
"I'm sorry for leaving you there. I just needed some fresh air," Luhan said softly. 
 
"It's okay. I understand," Chandeung said calmly. 
 
"By the way, my boss is coming to pick me up. He's back," Luhan sighed. 
 
"I guess that boss of yours is a one tough boss," Chandeung chuckled.
 
Luhan scoffed, "Tough? You mean, a princess. A spoiled brat princess who orders people around."
 
They both laughed and after a while, stopped and looked at the sea. Luhan stood up saying, "I'll just get some coffee."
 
Chandeung just nodded. 
 
Luhan went back to his house and saw a figure. When he took a closer look, it was his worst nightmare. Kim Jongin. He was touching everything in the house. He was holding the newspaper Luhan hid last night. He was a one heck of a finder. Luhan immediately ran towards his house. 
 
"Sir, welcome back. And, what are you doing here?" Luhan asked simply. 
 
Jongin didn't stop touching his things but said, "Did you forgot? I'll be picking you up cause it's getting boring in the mansion."
 
Luhan mentally facepalmed himself. He forgot that right after he told Chandeung. Jonging stopped and he sat down. He was flipping through the pages of the newspaper and stopped when he saw the page where he saw the picture of his missing boyfriend. 
 
Chandeung came back to the house because Luhan never came back. When Luhan saw Chandeung behind him, he said, 
 
"Oh Sehun, didn't I tell you to-" And with that he wanted to dig a grave and cut his tongue. 
 
Chandeung's eyes widened and said, "What? How did you know my real name?"
 
Luhan didn't answer. Jongin looked up and was shocked at what he was seeing before his eyes. He was mad. Furious, to be exact. And jealous was the other one. He had an evil plan after he saw the confused face of his boyfriend and the worried face of his butler. So, he stood up and immediately hugged Sehun. 
 
"Sehun, I miss you so much baby," he said while hugging Sehun tightly and he turned to Luhan, "Luhan, I'm really grateful for calling me saying that you found my dearest Sehun. Don't worry, the money will be transferred immediately to your bank account, and come back tomorrow, okay?" he turned to Sehun again saying, "Babe, I will be waiting at the resort. Go say goodbye to him." And with that, Jongin left. 
 
Luhan and Sehun was shocked at what Jongin said. Luhan's eyes were full of tears that are about to fall out but he was stopping it. Sehun looked at Luhan angrily. 
 
"You're giving me back... to them?" Sehun said while eyes full of tears. 
 
"N-no. I never will. Trust me," Luhan said while tears falling down his face. 
 
"Trust you? After giving me back for money? I never knew you were that desperate. So, it was you who called and not him fetching you up, you liar," Sehun said harshly. 
 
"That means you're on his side now? You never knew what happened before that and now, you're jumping into conclusions? Chandeung, that's wha-" he got cut off. 
 
"Don't you ever call me Chandeung. Because my name is Sehun. Oh Sehun. And you just hurt me. I thought you love me but I was wrong. You loved me because of money, how silly of me," he chuckled dryly, "Well, that's how poor people do. Seduce the rich people, am I right?"
 
SPACK! 
 
That was so painful. . Luhan slapped Sehun. He was crying his heart out, "What the , Sehun?! Are you sure that I'm doing this for money?! If I did this for money, I should have gave you to them a long time ago but no! That's because I love you. I really do, Sehun." 
 
Luhan fell down on his knees still crying. Sehun wanted to help him but he doesn't want to. He can't. Because if he'll touch him, he would hug him tightly and stay. He was confused. So, he left him there, crying not even saying goodbye. Later did Luhan know that Sehun was also crying while leaving him. And later did Sehun know that Luhan had just lost consciousness. 
 
It was the most painful day for the both of them. 
~o~
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Oooooh~ Kyeoptaaa~ ♥ Haha Sehun's growling because of Luhan. Luhan is giving Sehun back because of money? Ahuehuehue~ xD

 

Come on, Luhan's growling deep inside because of Jongin.

tumblr_mvaa90wYOs1sz0j5io2_250.gif

Please continue loving this one hell of a fanfic. XD And also, please subscribe and comment. Questions? Just comment below. I would gladly answer them. :3 

-COLDCITYPRINCESS