Chapter 15 - Do You Really Love Me?

Shattered Hearts

After Luhan walked away, Sehun went to visit Jongin. While walking, Sehun was thinking if his decision was right or wrong. Did he do it for himself or for Luhan? Was he regretting it? 

He arrived at Jongin's mansion and was waiting for Jongin to finish signing the papers fot his father. 

"What are you doing here?" Jongin asked while going down the stairs. 

"Can't I just visit my boyfriend once in a while?" Sehun answered. 

Jongin scoffed, "Stop lying."

Sehun sighed, "Alright. I just got bored and decided to come here."

"Bored? So are you saying that I'm your toy?"

"Hmmm, somewhat like that," Sehun smirked. 

And there was silence. 

"Sehun, the things that I've been doing are for us. I want us to be like before. No problems in the world. Just you and... me," Jongin started. 

Sehun didn't answer. 

"Sehun, talk to me... Please..." Jongin held Sehun's hand and squeezed it. 

"What can I do to make you love me again?"

Sehun glared at Jongin. Jongin stiffened. Sehun sighed. 

"Jongin, can you please stop this drama? You will do nothing, okay? Just change for the better, I guess." Sehun stood up, about to leave. 

"Fine!" Jongin stood up and shouted. 

Sehun stopped, "What?"

"Fine, I will change for you. I will do anything for you. Happy now?" Jongin said in the verge of crying. 

Sehun just walked away. Jongin fell down on his knees, tears wanted to roll down his cheeks. 

After a couple of minutes of staring on the floor, he got a text. 

From: Sehun 
To: Jongin 

Meet me in my classroom after classes. No questions. 

Jongin dropped his phone and covered his mouth while tears were running down his face. He can't believe it. Sehun was actually giving him a second chance. A chance that he doesn't want to waste. A chance that can prove Sehun that he can change. He can change for him - Sehun, the one he truly loves. 


[AUTHOR'S POV]

Sehun got out of Jongin's mansion and was thinking. Jongin deserves a second chance, right? I mean, he's willing to change for Sehun. Jongin was just blinded by hatred, anger and jealousy. He was just protecting his loved ones. He thought that Jongin wasn't deserving to be cheated on because it was all his fault why they were having big and unsolved problems after all. So he texted him to meet with him after classes. 

"That'll do," Sehun said while putting his phone back to his pocket. 


A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

I'm back with a short update. Hahaha Oh well, I always have short updates and I'm really sorry. ^^

i just got a problem. XIUHAN and HUNHAN. Huhuhu~ XIUMIN's just like a BIG BRO to Luhan, for me. Hahahaha kkaeb song~ <3 LUHAN IS FOR SEHUN ONLY AND VICE VERSA. XD Hahaha

Mwa mwa <3 :* 

BTW, PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE~ HAHAHAHA TENCHUUU~ <3

XOXO, 

COLDCITYPRINCESS <3