Chapter 23 - It's Not the End Yet

Shattered Hearts
After a year of studying in University of China, Luhan became the CEO of five known companies and was very successful. Luhan became more focused and serious because he wanted to pay back everything. He was that grateful that he didn't think of dating. 
 
"Luhan hyung, do you miss Korea?" Lay asked while tuning his guitar.
 
"No," Luhan replied shortly as he was typing some reports.
 
"Are you sure about that, hyung?"
 
"Yes, I am. Now that I'm a CEO, I need to focus on my work and on my vacation."
 
Lay just hummed in response. 
 
~O~
 
After five years... 
 
In a meeting of CEOs in Korea...
 
"Sehun-ah, I want to go home now," said a half-drunk Jongin who was playing with his lover's necktie.
 
"Jongin, please sit down. You're drunk," Sehun said while making Jongin sit down and he fell asleep.
 
"Good evening, Sehun-ssi and Jongin-ssi, I'm sorry to disturb both of you on a fine night but I would like to introduce to the both of you the person who bought two of your companies and the one who saved the both of you from bankruptcy," a guy in a black suit said.
 
"Oh, was it a Zhang, right?"
 
"Yes."
 
A guy with a light brown hair and who was stunning under the moonlight that made Sehun drop his wine glass stood before them, smiling. "Oh, there he is. Sehun-ssi and Jongin-ssi, I would like you to meet the famous CEO, Zhang Luhan."
 
"Good evening, Sehun and... Jongin," Luhan said with a smile and offered a handshake, "I'm Zhang Luhan."
 
Sehun took the hand and shook it. "Hi, Zhang Luhan. You look rather familiar to me. Anyways, I'm Oh Sehun."
 
"Am I now? Was the person who look like me your past lover?" Luhan asked with a smirk. "Thank you, Mr. Lee for introducing them to me. You may now go." And the guy left them.
 
"Past lover? No, he was just a toy for me but you are different from him."
 
"Really? Well, too bad. I think I'm no different from him."
 
"Do you have a boyfriend, Mr. Zhang?"
 
"Don't ask stupid questions in front of your fiancé, Mr. Oh."
 
"Oh? How'd you know he's my fiancé?"
 
"Both of you are quite popular, you know."
 
Sehun didn't reply but instead, he dragged Luhan to a place where they were the only ones there. Sehun suddenly hugged Luhan but Luhan pushed him off quick.
 
"Lu... I missed you... A lot," Sehun said.
 
"Shut up, Oh Sehun."
 
"Where were you the whole time? It's been what? Six years?"
 
"I was working my off. I'm sorry but I'm not like you. I never got my life into getting wasted and just having fun on the bed."
 
"I didn't waste my life. And besides, you came back. Why?"
 
Luhan turned around and said, "It's not the end yet. I'll make you suffer. You. And. Jongin." And he walked away.
 
Sehun chuckled. "Don't worry. It's really not the end yet. I'll make you mine again, Luhan."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
|THE END|