Chapter 7 - College Part 2 (Luhan Version)

Shattered Hearts
Chapter 7 - College Part 2 (Luhan Version)
 
Luhan may be working but that doesn't mean that he doesn't go to school. He's now in his fourth year in college. He majors in Anthropology. He actually didn't want to go to college so that he can focus on his job but Jongin's father insisted. Because Jongin's father was a very kind man, he wanted Luhan to graduate in college. He will pay everything. Well, Jongin's father is damn rich and the owner of the school. 
 
 
Luhan just picked out a folded piece of paper from his table and when he opened it, his eyes widened. Anthropology. He is as a matter of fact the brain of their batch. He really has high grades not to mention, everyone loves him especially the girls. A genius with an outstanding beauty. Girls confess to him but he always decline since relationship is not in his dictionary. Not yet. Even guys confess to him. 
 
 
Everytime he walks down the hallway, everyone moves out of his way. Luhan doesn't want that treatment. He wanted to be friends with them. He wanted them to look at him as a normal person, not a prince. The Anthropology building was the biggest building in school. It can actually have two departments there. 
 
 
While Luhan was fixing his uniform before he went to school, he saw a shiny red car outside. It was Sehun's. He heard the gate screeched open and it was Jongin. He gave Sehun a quick kiss before he went inside the car. A few minutes later, the car moved. Luhan just sighed and got his bag. He gave a one last fix of his honey light brown hair before he closed the door. He was walking while eating a piece of bread on his left hand and a book on the other. 
 
 
He arrived at the front gate of the school. He let out a sigh and he smiled. Fighting! he thought. When he was walking to his locker, he heard some rumors about the students in the Performing Arts department will temporary have their  classes in the empty studio of the Anthropology building since they will start the renovation. Luhan didn't care. He opened his locker and love letters were flying out from his locker. He sighed and picked them up. He noticed a hand also picking up the letters. He looked up and saw his best friend, Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled and so did Luhan. 
 
 
"You know what? The prince of dancing is back," Kyungsoo said while picking up the letters. 
 
 
"Oh? Who's that?" Luhan asked. 
 
 
Kyungsoo looked at Luhan with wide eyes and sighed, "You're so clueless. I don't even know what to say. You'll meet him later... I think."
 
 
"Ah. Okay. So what if he's back?" Luhan asked with curiosity in his doe-like eyes. 
 
 
Kyungsoo stood up, handing Luhan his letters who was now standing up, "His family owns five schools and this is one of the schools, well, a co-owner though. The prince decided to transfer here because his boyfriend is here. And some rumors say that he has two personalities. The bad and the good. He doesn't bully though. I don't know now. And I heard that when the prince is here, the school will definitely win in any department. And also, he's the maknae in his family and so in his dance group. He acts cute all the time. Just in school, though. So in short, he's our lucky charm." 
 
Luhan looked at Kyungsoo blankly. Still taking in all of Kyungsoo's word and after that, he said, "Oh? Well, hooray? Because he's now in our school?"
 
 
Kyungsoo sighed in defeat, "You're really heartless!"
 
 
Both of them laughed not noticing the group of the prince of dancing walking down the hallway with the eyes of the students staring at them. The leader, the prince of dancing stopped walking and was staring at Luhan and Kyungsoo who were laughing at each other. The prince smiled and shouted, 
 
 
LUHAN! 
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am writing nonsense sht. Seriously. And I love it. Haha 

-COLDCITYPRINCESS