Chapter 10 - Talking

Shattered Hearts

"Oooh~," Suho said while scrolling his phone. 

Jongin looked at him with a confused look, "What?"

"Hmmm, nothing," Suho said leaning on the back of his chair, "If I were you, don't dig deeper."

"Just tell me," Jongin demanded. 

Suho sighed in defeat, "Stubborn as ever, eh?" 

Jongin smiled, victorious. 

"It's about Sehun," Suho said. 

"Oh? What about him?" Jongin asked. 

"I just got a text from a friend, he said that Sehun forcefully dragged Luhan to the rooftop."

Jongin didn't say a single word. 

"I told you not to dig deeper."

"Where are they now?" Jongin asked. 

"He saw Luhan running down the stairs with a pissed off face. Sehun's still in the rooftop..." Suho's voice trailed off, "Hey! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get my boyfriend, obviously," Jongin said while walking briskly. 

~o~

Jongin ran from a building to another. He texted Sehun asking if where he was but the latter didn't reply. He ran without stopping making the other students looked at him with perplexed faces. 

He finally reached the roof top. He was about to open the door when suddenly, the door opened. It was Sehun. Sehun was shocked. Jongin was catching his breath. 

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked. 

"I just missed you," Jongin lied.

"Oh..." Sehun looked down at his feet.

"Why? What's wrong?"

Sehun faked a smile. "There's nothing wrong."

Jongin dragged Sehun back to the rooftop and locked the door behind him. 

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked. 

"Sehun, we're not going to play dumb here. Why did you drag Luhan here?" Jongin said with a serious tone. Eyes full of anger. 

"That's none of your business," Sehun answered coldly. 

"None of my business? Sehun, remember that Luhan is my butler and you are my boyfriend."

"So? Still, it's none of your business. In my eyes, Luhan is not a butler. Not your butler. He's a person with dreams for goodness sake."

"Are you defending him?" Jongin asked with an annoyed voice. 

Sehun didn't answer. 

"Tell me, Sehun. Are you falling for him?" 

"This is a topic that we shouldn't be talking about. Not here. Let's go now," Sehun held Jongin's hand but got swat by him. 

"Do not touch me! That was a very simple question, Sehun! All I need is a very simple answer from you! Can't you do that?!"

"I'm sorry but I can't talk to you when you're like that," Sehun walked out. 

"Sehun! Sehun! Sehun!" Jongin cried but Sehun ignored him.