Chapter 8 - College Part 3 (Sehun Version)

Shattered Hearts
Chapter 8 - College Part 3 (Sehun Version)
 
Oh Sehun is the typical kind of a person. He's serious outside school but a cutie inside the school. Probably because he is the maknae and the son of the owner of the school. He's on his third year. 
 
Performing arts was his passion. Especially dancing. He's the prince of dancing after all. He doesn't care about his academics at all. But no matter what, he still have good grades. He transferred because of Jongin. He loved Jongin. But his feelings changed when he met Luhan. 
 
He was shocked when their teacher said that they will move to the Anthropology building. That means he can't see Jongin in school. But he knows that Jongin will understand. 
 
His friends waited for him and they went to the Anthropology. They were talking and talking for the first time after he returned. He actually missed his friends even though he couldn't remember some of his memories with his friends. They were walking in the hallway in the Anthropology building. 
 
"You're really back now, eh?" Chanyeol, a very tall guy with a creepy smile asked. 
 
"Why, Yeol? You don't want him back?", Baekhyun, a short guy with guyliner and pretty hands, laughed. 
 
"You know what, guys? I don't want to be back at all. It's like you don't want me here," Sehun pouted. 
 
"Stop acting cute, maknae," Baekhyun said as he lightly punched him on the arm. 
 
"Well, I am cute," Sehun replied. 
 
"Whatever you say, maknae. So, have you fallen in love with the person who saw you?" Chanyeol asked. 
 
"What's with that stupid question, Yeol? What if that person was old?" Baekhyun laughed. 
 
"Well, I did," Sehun said. 
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at him with shock faces. Sehun laughed at them. 
 
"WHAAAT?!" both of them shouted. 
 
"What the-?! It hurts, you guys," Sehun whined while rubbing his ear. 
 
"What's the name?!" Chanyeol asked. 
 
"He's name is..." Sehun's voice trailed off as he stopped and smiled, shouting,
 
LUHAN! 
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Whaaaaa~ Miracles of December~ ♥ exo_christmas_album-jpg.jpg?w=600

Them and trees~ Haha Tree of life and now, a CHIRSTMAS TREE! OMO! XD They really love trees~ ♥

I don't have enough money for the album, though~ I'm saving it for my birthday~ ^^

Sooo~ Anyways, I think I can't really update that much because of school. Huhuhu~ Probably this KRISmas break? HAHA XD 

I still have 2 more chapters in my phone. I'll update really soon.

 

ATTENTION!: 

THIS FANFICTION WILL BE ON HIATUS FOR HOW MANY DAYS DUE TO SOME MINOR PROBLEMS. PLEASE UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU. :) 

 

-COLDCITYPRINCESS