Prologue

Shattered Hearts
Prologue
 
Jongin was a bossy and a selfish type of guy. He wants everything he likes. He has a butler named Luhan. Luhan never knew who his mother was. Luhan became his butler when he was ten years old and Jongin was six years old. They were really good friends until Jongin became fifteen. His friends wanted Luhan as their friend also. Jongin was jealous. And with that, he was hard on Luhan. He admits to himself that Luhan was pretty and at the same time, handsome but he was richer than him. But Luhan understands him and that makes Jongin furious. 
 
 
"Luhan! Where the hell are you?!" Jongin shouted early on a Saturday morning. 
 
 
Luhan ran to his room as fast as he can, "Yes, sir? What do you need?" 
 
 
He saw Jongin lying down on his bed but his room was a mess. Clothes were everywhere. Luhan sighed inside. 
 
 
"Pack my things cause I'm going outside the country," Jongin said while playing with his hair. 
 
 
"Who are you going with, sir?" Luhan asked while folding Jongin's clothes. 
 
 
"My boyfriend, obviously. Look at this ring," he showed the ring on his finger and he continued, "we will get married soon."
 
 
"Really? Congratulations, sir! I hope you guys will be together forever," Luhan said with a smile. 
 
 
Jongin just nodded and Luhan continued folding Jongin's clothes and he also cleaned the messy room. Luhan never complained. Not even once. 
 
 
"Oh bye the way, you will go home for a vacation. Since I will not be here for I don't know when, you will be on vacation. Do whatever you want on that time span," Jongin said while standing up. 
 
 
"Okay. Thank you so much, sir!" Luhan beamed. 
 
 
"So, where are you going? Home?"
 
 
"Nope. I'll go to the beach resort of my uncle. I'll work there for the mean time."
 
 
"You're desperate for money, aren't you?" Jongin smirked. 
 
 
"Maybe. Maybe not," Luhan answered while he stood up and continued, "Now sir, I will go now. I'm done packing up your things. Have fun with your travelling around the world with your boyfriend."
 
 
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
 
 
Jongin went to the airport first. He doesn't want Sehun, his boyfriend for two years and a half to fetch him up. He hates that, actually. He was just listening to music when someone tapped his shoulder. It was Sehun. 
 
 
"Hey, babe," Sehun started with a smile. 
 
 
"Good thing that you're not late this time," he smirked, grabbed his collar and gave him a peck on his lips. 
 
 
Sehun blushed and sat down beside Jongin who was looking at him while smirking. Sehun was quiet but Jongin wanted to talk but can't cause for sure, Sehun won't be listening to him. They were holding hands until the plane arrived. 
 
 
After a month, they decided to go back to South Korea. With a smile on their faces, they boarded the plane. While they were sleeping, there was an alarm. The plane was crashing! Jongin held Sehun's arm really tightly and Sehun hugged him. They thought it will be their last day with one another. 
 
 
It was Jongin who was the second to the last person who jumped off the plane to the life boat. When it was Sehun's turn, everything was too late. The plane crashed. Jongin can't do anything about it. He just watched the burning plane while his tears clogged up on his eyes. He couldn't say anything. He was very hurt physically and emotionally. 
 
 
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
 
 
Luhan went to his uncle's beach resort to be a worker there. He was free at last. He worked really hard just to earn money. Everyone - the guests and the staff in the resort loves him. He was really hardworking. 
 
 
After he was done in his shift, he decided to take a stroll on the beach. He was alone but he was happy. He was playing with the water using his feet when suddenly, he saw someone behind a huge rock. 
 
 
Luhan dragged him to the shore. He wanted to give him CPR but the latter coughed. He just coughed out seawater but didn't wake up. Luhan immediately carried him to his temporary house that was near the resort. When he touched his forehead, he was burning hot. Luhan freaked out but tried his best to aid him. 
 
 
The next day, while Luhan was sleeping, the boy regained his consciousness but he kind of disturbed Luhan so he woke up. 
 
 
Luhan rubbed his eyes saying, "Good morning," then smiled at him. 
 
~o~
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here's the PROLOGUE of my new fanfiction, Shattered Hearts. Enjoy the story. ^^

-COLDCITYPRINCESS