the truth behind

PEEK
I woke up the next day, feeling the heaviness in my body,  I cried a lot this past few days and now waking up with all the truth inside my mind makes my heart thickened and numb, I can’t even let a single tears down on my cheek, I shed tons of liters of tears and I’m carrying a heavy hatred inside my heart.
I quickly took my shower and headed downstairs for breakfast, everyone aren’t there yet. My auntie gave me a cup of coffee.
 
“how’s your sleep? She asked….
 
I look up at her and just smirk, she gaze down to my eyes and I didn’t break my stare to her. She broke it and immediately avoids my eyes. One by one came and sited to their respective places.
 
“good morning hyung!! Ren jump on me and peck e on my cheek and sited beside me…
 
“hyung..are you…okay? Luhan doubted asked…
 
“nothing…I simply answered and focused on my coffee..
 
“want to go out? You look pale already…maybe you need~~~luhan is trying to suggest but I cut him off…
 
“I have somewhere to go….I interrupted at him, not letting him finish what he will say to me, their faces look puzzled with my cold tone..
 
“Hyung~~ ren gave me an almost tearing eyes…I know they notice me, I know they know already..
 
“I’m going…I said, not even looking to everyone. I turn around knowing ren is following me behind. I let him until we reach the outside door..
 
“do you wish to follow me wherever i go? I asked as I stopped few steps before the gate without facing him.
 
“hyung!! You’ve finish reading it? He asked me out of the blue..
 
“I’ll be home before it gets dark, I said still back facing him…
 
He didn’t move, I didn’t move, I heard him sigh. I pick out my phone and called randomly.
 
“de…it’s me..can you come out..I just want to go out, can you accompany me? I talked to the person behind the call, with my softest tone..
 
In just a minute, kyu came out with his hands on his pocket.. I turn around and  I smiled, of course it’s just a fake smile. He smiled back and stood right beside me. I face ren with my smirk. I patted his shoulder and we left. Leaving him pinned to where he was standing.
 
I transferred the key to kyu that I borrowed to my auntie since I came. He drove the not knowing our destination. We kept silent for the first 10 minutes. Until kyu broke it and asked me where I want to go.
 
I closed my eyes while staring blankly to the front road. I don’t know, I answered. Kyu stopped and looked at me and chuckled. I gave him a look too, we lock our eyes together and didn’t spoke anything.
 
“why did you call me and told me to accompany you, you know what I can do if you are with me alone…he said, trying to scare me.
 
“I know…you’ll take the chance to get me..I replied…
 
“then? He grin..his eyes became scary like always, eating me wit his stare..
 
I was nervous, I admit, I’m scared, I know it, I’am sure to what will happen if this situation continue. Sitting right beside him, alone. As I expected, he lean closer over me and put his hand on my thigh. I didn’t took aback, I closed my eyes. *young ah, I’m scared,,I cried in my mind.
 
Kyu pushed his lips on mine, kissing my lips wholly, his lips were so sweet, but I feel disgusted, every time he moved his lips on mine I remember how my brother suffered with this kiss.
 
I didn’t shed tears, but I can’t really enjoy this lustful kisses he was giving me. He trace my neck and pushed the incline of my seat until he able to tower me.
 
“why did you do that to my brother? I said in a very low tone,,
 
He stopped, sign that he heard me. He look up at me. His face looks so annoyed, he pulled up and ruffed his hair.
 
“did you called me just to say that? He asked with gritted teeth..
 
“my brother mentioned you in his diary, I know you hurt him, I know you beat him, I know that you forbid him to have his freedom…is that the reason why you took the usb? I said controlling my breath to not able to shed this tears..
 
“I said I didn’t took that damn usb?!!! Why you keep accusing me?!! He yelled…
 
“all he want is love. Someone who can give love to him,,someone that he can lean on…I spat..
 
“he cheated on me. He flirt to any guys…he flirt to my brother..he’s flirting to the other people in the house…he shouted hitting the steering wheel with his hand..
 
“no..it’s your fault, you forbid him to see the kids, you know that they are his friends, his only friends, your damn jealousy just jailed him to see anyone…I confronted…
 
“he had a relationship with hyun joong,, for goodness sake…he said in so much irate tone..
 
“he won’t look to someone else if you just,,,if you just love him the right way…I told, calm but I can’t keep the hatred that I am feeling right now…you cheated on him first…I announced to him..
 
He look at me with wide eyes, the eyes that questioning me how did I know. I chuckled. So it’s true. I laughed. I exited the car and walk heading home since we haven’t gone too far. I reach home and saw the kids talking at the garden. They all look at me, I glance one and gets inside without talking to them.
 
I flop down to my bed, for few minutes of spacing out, digging a hole on the ceiling, the three knock came and followed the door opened slightly. Luhan came first followed by jr. I didn’t move, I face the window and et them just in.
 
“Hyung I’m sorry. I heard them saying sorry and them four lining with their knees on the floor.
 
“we know, we should not let things happen like that, we shall let hyung to die. Sorry that we kept silent, that we didn’t tell you earlier. We are afraid. We just want to escape and leave this house, but when you came, something just stopped us from leaving. Sorry…luhan spoke as for the rest too.
 
“I know..you don’t have to feel sorry. I was thankful that you didn’t leave and you let me know what happen. I said just to ease their feeling of being guilty for the things that they don’t have control over it.
 
Ren crawled on my bed and hugged e, the sweetest hug ever. The guys followed and I gave them a smile.
 
“I read it all but there is missing. He didn’t mentioned the cause of his death…I told..
 
“We already notice it.. His body falls every single day so we suspect, there is something in his food or the medicine he’s taking…sehun spoke..
 
“medicine? He’s taking medicine? I questioned..
 
“yes, he became pale one day and fainted, auntie took him in the hospital, since that day, he didn’t able to go outside. He never been well, on the other side, it seems his whatever illness takes him into bed for a long time. Only kyu hyung, your auntie and hyun joong able to go inside the room, we just sneak sometimes when they are not around…jr continued..
 
“we suggest him not to take his medicine, he did and he regained his body a boy. He can walk already and he can go to the bathroom by himself. We didn’t know what medicine are those. My uncle is a doctor and so I consulted him, the medicines contains percent of drugs that makes someone feel ill if you take them..ren added..
 
“Where those medicines came from? Who gave them?,,I asked,,,
 
“you’re younger auntie is the one giving him the food mostly when your older auntie is not around. luhan answered.
 
“we son’t know who tries to kill him since there are 4 people who steps in and out of the room…sehun followed up..
 
“ahhh tao mentioned, that one night when they came from their agency, they saw your younger auntie screaming and shouting, he had an argument  with someone, he didn’t mention him to me who he was since he was hid by the door.. But they say it’s familiar voice. The guy is trying to calm your aunt…jr spat out as he remembered..
 
“my younger auntie? I asked confuse…
 
“yeah..maybe her boyfriend…wait,,,why your younger auntie is just 5 years older than you? Ren asked all of a sudden..
 
I didn’t know what to answer, since I was just a little kid when I left this place. I didn’t know the story in the first place. And I never asked my mom about it, and since my older aunt is in mental care, I can’t ask her about it. It frustrates me,,the answer to all my questions is almost there but why something is blocking me to know the truth. With the help of my brother’s diary and the story coming out from this concerns people in this house, I figured things little by little.
 
We end chatting as the day passed and they decided to take me to my auntie who was living with mental disease. I didn’t know what will be my reaction nor what will I tell her or what will I ask her. Will she answer me right with her condition?
 
I stood for a couple of minutes on the white door where my auntie was embraced by the four white walled room. I came in alone since it isn’t allowed to have more visitors inside.
 
I nodded to the nurse and he unlocked the door. I step in and saw this beautiful old lady aged like the one in my dream. She has short curly hair, she resembles well the face of my father, no wonder they are siblings.
 
“gil young? She uttered with her tears…
 
“im young saeng auntie..I said..
 
“young saeng? She got confused… no, you are gil young, my precious nephew..I’m sorry I didn’t do anything, I didn’t know it happened.. Don’t worry, now that you came back I will take care of you well as I promise to your father..okay? She said and laughed..
 
“auntie..I step closer to her…gil young is dead, I’m heo young saeng, his brother, twin brother…I said again..
 
He looked up at me, her facial expression changed, she walked over me and put her cold palm into my cheeks.
 
“take care always okay? I will take care of you, I promise…she assured me.
 
I nodded only and gave her a smile. I didn’t ask the questions that I wanted to ask. I know myself that I can’t have the answers by seeing her with this state.
 
“I’m going now..I’ll be back to visit you next time…I said and pat her hair…
 
“no!!! don’t ever come back to that house?! She’s there..that ,,,I didn’t know she’ll betray me like this..if I jut knew earlier, I must abandoned her and put her back to where she belong when my parents died. It’s your father’s fault, he didn’t let me do that. She killed him, she killed him at my back, they killed him…!!!!! She keeps shouting, I panic so I called the nurse. I run outside and reach the guys who are waiting for me outside, panting.
 
“hyung what happen? They asked immediately as soon as I sited beside them…
 
“She kept on shouting and keeps telling me that they killed him, she killed him?….I said in between my breath..
 
“who? Thy asked in chorus..
 
“I don’t know..she mentioned about abandoning her?…I said..
 
“then~~~w~~~~ luhan was stopped…
 
“youn saeng,,why are you guys here? Did you happen visited unnie? My younger auntie came..
 
“yes….I answered..lets go…I walked pass through her.
 
We finally got home, I was so silent the whole time while on our way home, thinking the words that my aunt just warned me. Something is wrong in this house. I took the stairs, as I reach the top, kyu is there with his hands on his pockets keeping an eye to me. I walked pass through him but he got me on my wrist.
 
I swing my hand to free my hand from him. The hell are you doing? I yell at him, he was taken aback. He was shocked seeing me with my tone full of anger..
 
“and what the hell are you up to? Calling me this morning and let me drive you and now you are ignoring me? He said, I can see his agitated face over me.
 
“why would I explain? I sarcastically response.
 
“leave him..I deep voice came along with a and grabbing me away from him. My savior? I look up and saw hyun joong with flaming eyes. I wiggled my arm again and able to free myself this time from hyun joong, I run to my room and leave them.
 
******
 
Past: 
 
Gil young came home from his job, it was midnight, looking out for his boyfriend but he can’t find him anywhere in the rooms. His stomach growl, while heading to the kitchen he heard murmurs with sobs. he tried to listen, as he peek on the slightly opened door of the kitchen he saw his boyfriend with annoyance in the face.
 
“you can’t just break me up…the person who was in front of his boyfriend said, he push the door to make a good space to peek. His heart sunk as he saw the person behind.
 
“let’s end it here. I love him. And I’m going to love him..kyu said..
 
“We can’t end this relationship here. I love you and I know you loved me too. Please don’t or else I won’t give you both a god relationship…the other threatened..
 
“I love my boyfriend and you know it…we just have a one night stand,,,,kyu chuckled sarcastically….
 
“we did it ore than one and you told me you will stay with me as long as I will keep this relationship a secret..the other told..
 
“gil young will find out soon, and I don’t want to ruin my relationship to him. kyu shouted in low tone..
 
“no!! you can’t do this..what’s with that brat that you can’t find to me..I love you, we will stay or I will tell him that you cheated on him? The other threatened again…
 
Gil young’s heart sunk even more. He stayed to the door, eavesdropping until he didn’t take it anymore seeing them sharing kisses. He turn around but his elbow hit the door.
 
“gil young!~~~ kyu saw his boyfriend leaving.
 
Gil young didn’t turn his back. He avoids seeing his boyfriend the whole night. Kyu tried a thousands of times to gets in his lover’s room but he was forbid to share room for the night. The next day regardless the caught in the act moment last night. He didn’t brought it up to his boyfriend. He talk to him as normal like nothing had happen, he stared fiercely to his younger auntie but he didn’t confronted anyone since his older auntie is around. He let it slide since he was sure that kyu loves him.
 
 
“I’m sorry, what you saw last night is just a misunderstanding…kyu run to his boyfriend while leaving. I love you,, he added and kissed him..
 
“I love you too,, he response..days had passed and he decided to forget what he saw, he can’t confront anyone, and he doesn’t want to make this thing complicated since he heard clearly that his boyfriend wants to have a break up and just be loyal to him.
 
But things didn’t work out and didn’t just happen once. It happens twice or thrice but things were the same, he ignored and forgave until kyu focused to him, that’s the moment he forbids his boyfriend to come closer to anyone even to the kids he was close to. 
 
Insecurities and guiltiness, afraid that gil young will do the same thing just like what he did to him. It went smooth at first, they regained their relationship but it became rough as days goes by until the threat in his heart came, hyun joong came.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...haha lol late update,,i had some erand to do, so yeah finally i finished it and able to update.. hope you enjoy,,
 
p.s:i didn't edit it so i havent saw the typos..just like the previous keke...just understand the typos..your authornim is a really lazy one in editing and rereading all over it..