FIY only

PEEK
if you are confuse with the time, here are the assumptions:
time table of their arrival at the mansion:
 
jungmin and hyung jun-------------->  2007 end of the year
 
luhan and sehun -------------------->  2008 june, class starts, sophomores HS
 
jr and ren--------------------------->  2008 july. a month after school started, sophomores, HS
 
Kris and tao------------------------->  2008, 3 months after jr and ren came but they usually not at home since their priority coming in seoul is to be trainee as singer and dancer.
 
kyu came--------------------------------->  2008 nov and he got gil young a month after, before the end of the month.
 
i told you that kyu and gil young were together 5 years right? the truth is they will be 5 years on december, that includes the present even if gil young died aready, he counted it in, so kyu came in the house 5 years ago, where gil young died 2 months ago only, assuming,,or did i mention how long does he died? tell me please. Im getting confuse on my own story that‘s why I made this.
 
hyun joong -----------------------------> 2011, suddenly appeared and situation had changed. so he came th least.
 
If you don’t want to have headaches, just ignore this, lol,,I just want to make it clear since some readers notice the discrepancy of time intervals. Just to make you inform who came first and who came last and. Well yeah they are living in the mansion that long already. Regarding their age. Jungmin, hyung jun, kyu jong, hyun joong are the same age as gil young and young saeng, 27 years old at present, so you already know how old they are when they started to live in the mansion. About the other boys,,just assume them and now they are in college already. I’m not familiar with Koreas age in school. Just disregard age. Lol, okay?
 
this story happens at present time. assuming...