the boarders

PEEK

As I exited my room and close it, I ask, isn’t it too early for dinner? It’s just 5.…I raise a brow but before my auntie answer me, different boys came out from every door all at the same time and started to make noise, the other guy has this orange thing in his mouth, a carrot? I assume and there is this childish guy keeps on strangling the neck of the one with carrot and the other guy meddling between the two, trying his best to part them away to each other. I mumbled WOW and smirked. And another guy just standing on his door and not moving, staring at me. What a weird guy making me feel creep on my nerves.

 
All of them stopped when my auntie clapped her hands  three times. They looked at my direction and asked their land lady who I am. They look so shocked and they taken aback and froze. I introduced myself instead when I snap out, it’s young saeng, my name is heo young saeng..I cleared it to them.
 
They all glance and fixed their eyes towards my auntie with open mouth. By then my auntie oblige to speak, ahh yes he is..the one I told you..his brother,, she said. I crumpled a brows. They all sighed in relieve? And all moved to their places and started to introduce their selves.
 
My auntie introduced them one by one. She started, on your left is luhan and sehun, they will be home late at night since they do part time jobs until midnight. 
 
On your right are JR and Ren,,they will be here in 15 minutes, by then we will eat for dinner. 
 
On that middle room is kyu jong, she says pointing towards the guy who stands between the carrot guy and the childish boy, he waved at me. She continued, 
 
On that other corner are kris and tao, they are Chinese guys so they usually not going home, I don’t know their business anyway.  But now I heard tao is with his friends right now, and kris well, just ask him, my auntie just shrug her shoulder.
 
I smiled as I looked at the guy standing on that corner room, he didn’t even gave me a response. Really weird guy. Is he mute or what? I slap myself mentally and turn my attention to my auntie again. I suppose that guy is kris since  tao is somewhere out there with friends.
 
Followed by hyung jun, yes that’s him,,my auntie pointed to the childish boy with messy hair and greasy smile. And this one here, yes if you saw a guy with carrot on his mouth, he’s park jungmin. I chuckled like what others did.
 
“the horse who eats carrot everyday,,,hyung jun commented and hid behind kyu..
 
That kyu guy went to me and offered a hand, I took that hand and we held hands for few minutes exchanging  smiles to each as he apologize in behalf of his house mates. I glance at the weird guy but he looked at me with sharp eyes and then he turn around and went inside his room with angry face.
 
I snap out when the two well like tom and jerry passed on the middle of kyu and me and broke the hands that I supposed were holding in minutes already.
 
“We’re home!!!! A shout from down stairs was heard..
 
“owh…that’s jr and ren im sure.. lets go,,let’s have dinner… come down you all… jungmin, hyung jun stop playing around, you tom and jerry…auntie hissed gesturing to hit them..
 
We all went to the dining room and we all sited to the long table where only half of the table were occupied. The same table we used back then. My auntie sited in the head and I  sited beside her. The two young boys who just came were staring at me with jaw dropped.
 
“owh I forgot,,this is young saeng,, you’re surprised right.. don’t worry he is alive…my auntie joked again..
 
“ahh sorry… I’m choi minki but they call me ren, the blonde guy with heart shape lips talked as he introduce himself, and this is kim jonghyun aka JR, he then pointed to the guy who is sitting beside him..
 
“nice to meet you, I’m heo young saeng..I waved my hand in the air and make a small grin.
 
“okay..eat now,,you’ll be all late with your work..my auntie then told..
 
“wait aren’t we going to wait kris? I spoke that makes everyone stopped and look at me.
 
“kris? He’s out right now,,,jungmin response and all moved so slow…
 
“but isn’t he there a while ~~~~~ I then replied again unsure but I rather stopped halfway of my sentence..
 
“don’t mind them and besides they usually not  joining us or either way….auntie said while everyone are now busy with their foods..
 
“Ahhh I see.. I mumbled and took my own food..
 
The two students looked weirdly at me, their faces draws a puzzle that’s incomplete. I gaze back at them and they both look at each other. I wonder why but there is this feeling that makes me curious about something I don’t know.
 
After we ate dinner, that is too early, all went to their rooms and prepared themselves to go out excluding the two students who settled their selves on the living room to do their homework. I watch them from the rail from upstairs, that blonde guy named Ren keeps on looking at me awkwardly.
 
I decided to rest on my room since I don’t have anyone to talk. It’s too quiet, I turn my phone into media player and volume it up to lessen the boring quietness of the surrounding as I laid on my bed. I hum with the song until this three hard knocks was heard again behind my door. I turned off the  player media and immediately rush on the door. I opened it but no one is there, I was about to close it again as I tilted my head and wonder who was that, when suddenly the weird guy appeared in front of me that I don’t know where he came from since I checked around when I opened this door and I didn‘t even saw anyone outside.
 
“shame! You scared the hell out of me,,what are you doing here?! I exclaimed holding my temple. My small hair stood froze again and a cold wind pass through me.
 
It’s a weird thing that he didn’t bother to response and his expression never change, the expression I saw on the open window, his expression a while ago when my auntie introduced everyone and this expression now were just all the same. He was just staring at me expressionless and well it makes a goose bumps on me continuously and I feel like my hair is going to turn out like a pin.
 
“wan’t to come…in? I offered and gave enough space for him to enter.
 
He entered the room without hesitating. I felt the coldness in the room. He sat down to bed and he started to feel and caress the sheets. I ignore everything and I lean on the closet that is just few steps away from the bed.
 
“I supposed you know me already…just call me saengie…I said and offer a hand. Kris? I added in question.
 
He stared longer to my hand and look up at me,,, hyun joong, he spat out with his soft deep voice that gave a chill on my spine.
 
I nodded and uttered, so hyun joong is your real name. I just put down my  hand since well I assume he rejected to shake hands.
 
“you came…he speaks and I got  real chill all over my body…you will not going to leave again?, he added. I look at his face and those eyes makes me dizzy somewhat or somehow I can’t understand.
 
I massage my temples and just answered him, I don’t know until when I will stay here,,I just have~~~ I paused for a while and continue~~~ I just have something to do here, then I’ll go back to my mom.
 
“leaving again? He asked and my dizziness got worst….his words are like poison or did I just exhausted myself from the flight and I feel this dizziness or maybe my eyes started to act weird again and I need to consult my entomologist again..
 
“again? I asked in return,,,why again? This is my first time~~~~ I tried to talked straight but I was stopped and the next thing I knew is I am in the bed and I am held by this guy, caressing my face. I can’t see clearly, my eye glasses, I have to find them, I can’t see but his face is too clear for me to figure out that he is just inches away from me. Only his face was clear. His face is going near and nearer, that smile, what are you doing? i murmured until he sealed my lips with his. I feel weird, why is he kissing me? I asked at the back of my mind. Hyun joong~~~ I murmured in between that kiss..
 
“saengie! Saengie! Wake up!, I hear voices desperately calling my name..
 
“hyung! Hyung! Are you alright? Another two voices speaks, I hear them, that’s my name they are calling..
 
I slowly  opened my eyes but it is too blurry until someone gave me my glasses and I wore it. I squeezed my eyes and sat. I look around and I notice myself sitting on the cold floor.
 
“why I am here? What happen? I asked when I saw three persons kneeling around me, my auntie, JR, and the blonde Ren. Look so worried, I thought I was in bed with hyun joong kissing me and touching me so passionate.
 
“what happen to you? I was about to inform you for your visit to your father and brother’s grave so i went here and saw you laying on the floor. Did you collapse? My auntie questions me while they help me got up.
 
“and you are talking hyung…ren told..
 
“what time is it? I asked…
 
“it’s 6 am...jr answered..
 
I look at my watch and it’s pass 6 already. I wrinkled my brows. I wonder what happen, the last thing I remember is I’m with hyun joong and we only converse few words and I felt dizzy and now they saw me laying on the floor. How long I stayed with hyun joong? I can‘t remember. I scratch my head and swallowed my saliva. I thought. I touch my lips.
 
“go down in a while, you’ll be late in school,,and saengie  you have to prepare now,,you can’t be late on your way..my auntie remind us and left when she confirm that I am fine..
 
“but am I alone here? I mean, how long did I passed out?  I was with~~~I muttered a  question again.
 
“hyung no one is here,,, and why did you mention hyun joong? Ren  asked again with confuse face..
 
“ren let’s go….jr suddenly pulled the blonde and exited my room. The chill goes back but I just didn’t take it seriously.. I exited my room and went to the dining area with all the puzzles on my mind.
 
Jr, Ren and the two new faces --that I think those were luhan and sehun-- look at me. I took my sit and auntie gave me a cup of coffee. I smiled to the two and turn to Jr and ren who still have this puzzled eyes on me.
 
“I’m sehun and this is luhan hyung, the red haired boy spoke and then gaze at the two persons sitting across them. I just found it weird why they keep their mouth shut and just look at each other every now and then.
 
**********
 
I’m done and ready to leave, finally able to visit my father and my brother after  a long time. Walking behind me are the four students. I look up as we  exited the house. Looking up again to the window, the hyun joong guy is there, he waved his hand once and I waved mine with a small curved formed to my lips.
 
Sehun run to me and immediately puts down my hand, I look down and this red hair guy shook his head three times.
 
“sehun let’s go..jr,, come on we’ll be late in school…luhan grab sehun on waist and calls the other and left.
 
“hyung,,don’t just~~~ ren talked but he didn’t able to finish on what were he trying to say when luhan shouted from the gate calling the blonde guy angrily..
 
I was surprised with luhan’s sudden action. I swallowed my saliva and look up again but the weird guy is not there anymore.
 
“what’s with them?..they are all so weird…I mumbled and raise my brow. And took my leave.
 
I reach the place, I slowly walk towards the two plated marble that has my father and my brother’s name written on it. I knelt down to bow and place each the basket of flowers. I smiled as I caress both of the engraved names, telling them how sorry I am and how much I love them and how much I miss them. Of course no one will answer me even I say them with volume.
 
I sat down in front of them, talking alone, telling stories about my past, about the lives I have in japan. My good step father and how he raised me like his own and informing them how lucky I am to have a sibling that loves me much. Of course if they were still alive, they wont actually want how I praise my new family. But I want to tell them that they don’t need to worry because I am fine.
 
It took me a whole day telling the stories and I didn’t notice the time until the wind suddenly  became colder and the trees were dancing though the sun still up. I shifted to my spot when I heard a whisper in my hear, calling my name. I turn around to check but I’m alone and the other person visiting a family is too far from me.
 
I shifted again when I notice a figure passing through my back again. My hair starts to rise and I felt cold suddenly. I stood up and turn around many times and I can‘t find anyone even the lady from afar is gone already. I look down and face the two plated marble in front of me when suddenly the trees stopped swaying and the wind calmed down. I gasp for some air and decided to leave the place. I knelt down again and say goodbye when I felt a touch on my back. I stood quickly and left immediately, I admit I was scared. And thought maybe they didn’t like my stories, but no, why would they scare me, they are in peace now.
 
It was already 3 in the afternoon when I come back home. I exhaustedly flop on the sofa in the  living room. The whole house is still quiet since the other guys are still in their deep sleep. I look around before I end up going to my room.
 
As I enter my room I saw hyun joong on the door and grab me laying on the bed.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
....so have you seen saengie's concert? the photos..hyunsaeng feels.. and my boys just so amazing,they did perform on stage, the saengie's concert became ss501 concert. i'm so proud of them. your authornim is so happy like crazy..
 
so please comment and subscribe..hope you enjoy reading this part...
 
thankyu for new subbies, hope i can get for subbies here.