the death

PEEK
“it’s your fault kyu. If you just become true to yourself then this won’t happening. I did it because I love you, and I know you love me too…a girl says..
 
“no. I don’t and I didn’t want to cheat on my boyfriend which is your nephew..kyu replied…
 
“you said you care for me because I felt alone and unnie doesn’t want me to be her family…the young aunt assumed..
 
“yes I do care coz I felt alone too and my parents never treated e like they treated hyun joong well..but I never say I love you or I like you to be my girlfriend. You know that I love gil young…kyu explains..
 
“you’re kidding me. I thought we had a utual feelings towards each other. Kyu I gave myself, we kissed, we hug, we shared bed and we had . Aren’t those things that lovers do?..the girl cried..
 
“it’s your choice. It’s you who beg me to have with you, you always say that you need to do it because you feel alone, or you are sad, or your unnie scolded you for nothing…I cheated on gil young because of you.. But when I begged you to stop our relationship, you refused to even if I ignore you. Do you know how much we deceived your own blood? Kyu fell his back on the cold wall, ruffling his hair..
 
“he’s not my real blood. You know it. Unnie never consider me as her sister and oppa is being cold to me always..you know how much it hurts for me to live with this family, only appa treated me well but he left me with them…the girl knelt on the floor..
 
“let’s stop this…kyu said and turned around..
 
“did you forget it? I once let you go, but when gil young started to look for someone, you came to me and asked me to stay. Gil young cheated on you too. He had a relationship with your brother!! Young aunt shouted that makes kyu stopped..
 
“shut up! That’s because I cheated on him!!! He did that just for him to take revenge!!! Kyu yelled back..
 
“revenge, but why he asked you to break up..if it’s just a revenge. They continue their relationship even if you caught them on the bed! You are crazy kyu, you are!!! You just can’t accept that you lost with your own brother, that gil young loves hyun joong more than you…!! Young aunt screamed..
 
“I said shut up you !!! Kyu gritted his teeth and take her collar…
 
“did you forget when you came to me, drunk, asking me to be with you? I grant your wish, you even asked me to help you rid of the two if you can’t have gil young back…the girl said while still on kyu’s grip..
 
“that’s because I am mad but that’s not mean that I want him die? But you did it. If I just knew that you put something on his food or you let him take some drugs, I had able to control everything..kyu threw the girl on the floor and bury his face on the wall..
 
 
My heart sunk once again for the nth time. Hearing this conversation makes me weak. I never expected that my own aunt is the one who caused him the death, and the painful one is kyu knows it but he never tell anyone that it’s a murder. I continued on peeking and eavesdropping continue hurting myself from the truth.
 
“I must tell everyone that time..kyu regretted it..
 
“we both killed him. So if you tell the police about it, we will suffer both..the young aunt threatened…and besides you too hurt him physically. Do you think we don’t know? And do you think unnie doesn’t know what I did? Look at her now, if you don’t want to be crazy like her, you better shut up and just forget about gil young..and one more thing, I know that you’re eyeing young saeng..you like him too I know,,I told you, you will never be happy, you all will never be happy if you keep liking  the same person.
 
“you are crazy. Yes I hit gil young, I leave bruises on his body but I never let him die..because I love him…and try to touch young saeng and I myself kill you…kyu warned him and threaten her back..
 
“please kyu.. Let’s start anew. Why can’t you love me? Please…young aunt pleaded again, crying, different from a strong girl trying to threatening and yelling and shouting at him. She looked so weak pleading with her tears… remember that night when you~~~
 
“I didn’t kill him!! That’s because of you,,because you try to poison him!!!kyu screamed in a very low tone. Teeth were gritted, eyes were on fire.
 
“you killed him!!! The girl keeps shouting it..
 
Kyu shove the girl and exited the stock room where they at. But what he is not expecting happened. He saw me standing next to the door.
 
I myself got startled and was surprised from his sudden appearance in front of me. We both gasped and seems our breath were blocked to blew.
 
“young saeng~~~ he said in no sounds I figured it even his lips were shaky..
 
I lowered my face and chuckled. I lift up my face to see his face, he looks so scared. I turn around and walked away. He didn’t follow behind but as I reach my door a hand pulled me and drag me inside my own room. It was him, I turn to see him, he’s panting, gasping air to breath, trying to regain his normal state.
 
He hugged me, hugging me tightly with his arms. I didn’t try to free myself and my eyes didn’t able to shed crystals, instead, I asked him a simple WHY?
 
“I don’t have any intention to kill your brother. I didn’t plan to kill him. I have no choice. I can’t let him go. I love him.. He was stressed and didn’t eat that much. I thought I can fix everything, I know I became too obsess with him until I can’t able to set him free. He loves hyun joong but I know hyun joong loves you even more. That’s why I cant able to accept his break up, he’ll gonna hurt himself too if one day you’ll come and hyun joong will turn to you. I can’t accept that he loves someone who hasn’t given a love to him…kyu started to explain..
 
“hyun joong did loved my brother, and if one day I’ll come, I won’t let myself break my brother’s heart. I am willing to surrender everything just for him. You just had to let him lived. why you need to let him die…I calmly utter in my shaky voice..
 
“I tried to save him from death, but~~ but~~ he didn’t let me do it…kyu falls down to the cold floor.
 
“I want to rest..let’s talk later..you can leave now..I said as I headed to the window.
 
He left without insisting to stay. I don’t know if I want to hear him explaining after what I heard. It takes too long for me to accept the fact that my brother was killed bit by bit just because of a crazy love surrounding this mansion.
 
I exited my room and headed at the backyard, hoping to see my brother again even if it’s just a dream, I want to talk to him, I want to apologize to him for being greedy about love. For having a night with hyun joong, the one he truly loves. As the wind blows coldly, I know he’s here, I know he wants to embrace me.
 
“young ah,,what happen? Kyu rushed towards gil young on the floor, laid and almost losing consciousness..
 
“im sorry kyu,,I’m tired already. I can take it anymore. I’m sorry…gil young apologize as he was talking..tears falling down and eyes almost closing..
 
Kyu lift him but gil young stopped him.
 
“kyu no..I want to rest now..I know this will be my fate. Aunt  still wants me to disappear, I didn’t know, I know I am the reason why everyone in mess right now…gil young said..
 
“she did it again? But why you didn’t told me? I need to take you to the hospital, just hold on..please…kyu cried..
 
“no..gil young shook his head. I can’t hold on anymore. I am not mad at you, I know you love me..I’m sorry for not loving you that much..gil young apologize again..
 
I looked up and saw kris with tao, saying this things to me. They sited on both sides of me and continued with their role playing as my brother and kyu.
 
“that night, we are there. Gil young hyung and kyu hyung entered the room and started to talk…kris said.
 
“kyu can’t do anything since gil young hyung refused to go to the hospital. We want to go in but..tao added..
 
“kyu let me die..gil young requested..
 
“what? No..I won’t let you die..kyu decline it..
 
“please help me…I’m tired already. And I can’t love you anymore. I can’t. and hyun joong, I want him to be happy, I know his feelings. I want to free him. My aunt, she’s hurting because of us. Because of me. I want to correct everything..live without me kyu,,you have to let me go now. I know soon I’ll die, my body is falling down and it kills my heart already. I will be happy to wherever I may go. Please set me free kyu,, set me free now…gil young begged as he cried..
 
“I will,,but you have to live.. Kyu said in his crack voice..give me that…he shouted..
 
“no…if you can’t do it then I will…gil young insisted…
 
“I can’t.. you can’t do this…who gave you this? Kyu cried even more.
 
“just do it,,,please..please…or I will do it myself..we can’t escape into this,,this is our fate. Your fate can change but not mine, please do it.. Gil young keeps pleading..
 
“it was quiet. Your auntie came passing us and stood few steps away from the door. He was staring at it and blank. We run to the door and opened it and we found gil young hyung with kyu hyung’s embrace, scattered around are some small bottles and capsules and with kyu’s hand is a syringe. Kris dictated..
 
“kyu look up at us, we were shock, I think kyu used that syringe to your brother or we don‘t know. Based on what we heard, maybe that was the thing that gil young hyung was pleading about. Tao continued..
 
“your aunt came in and kyu rushed to her, he grabbed her with anger…kris said..
 
“you gave it to him? Why did you tell him that he wanted to die? Why did you gave him that?!!! Kyu shouted while shaking your aunt…tao announced it.
 
“you killed him. you better keep this,,you two, if you talked and tell anyone, kyu will be jailed. You better follow me or else everyone in this room will live in jail..aunt says, she was so heartless, she didn’t even shed a tear. Kris talked.
 
I didn’t talk, I am listening very carefully to their story. Maybe I’m already numb to feel more pain. My aunt provoke my brother to kill himself, kyu had no choice but to kill my brother. Both did the cruelest thing in this mansion, and that’s because of this crazy love and affair to someone that has this one sided love. I pity my brother that he needs to sacrifice and kill himself just to escaped with this trap. Now I understand why gil young doesn’t want me to be involve between the two brothers, why he doesn‘t want me to fall into the trap like him, why he says this love is a curse.
 
“so that is the reason why everyone shut their mouth from telling me? I uttered..you were all afraid because of my auntie. I gasped while staring to nothing…
 
“I’m sorry..the kids doesn’t know about how gil young hyung died..we kept it to them since we don’t want them to be involved. And that’s what your auntie want us to do. Jungmin hyung and hyung jun hyng came that night but we didn’t told them what was the truth, all they know is that gil young hyung killed himself through overdosing himself… kris go on with the story, having the courage to say everything since I already know some part of the truth through the diary.
 
“just leave this place hyung,,now that you know, your life isn’t safe in here as long as you are around hyun jong hyung and kyu jong hyung and especially now that you know your auntie’s secret..gil young hyung will understand. Tao advice him..
 
“is that what my brother wants? To keep it and stay away from this house?..I asked..
 
“yes..we are sure of that..the two answered in unison…
 
I sighed. I don’t know what to do. Everyday that I stayed in here, the worst my feelings get. Maybe they are right. I need to leave this place, this nightmare that I have. Gil young will understand, gil young wants me to live freely actually.
 
The two left me and once again reminisce the memory of my childhood in this back yard with my brother. I smiled, I think I need to accept it now, that I can’t do anything in the situation since there are more than one person who will blame in this, it’s just that my brother became poor and didn’t enjoy his life happily like mine. His life is full of mystery, this house is full of secrets. My auntie was used by kyu and did fall in love seriously, kyu just made a mistake and never did escaped from it. Hyun joong just mistaken my brother as me but did loved him on the other hand. The kids are just innocent and all they wanted is to fill my curiosity with answers in every questions I have. Jung min and hyung jun are just the oldest and wants everyone to protect from the traumatic events of the house, tao and kris are just one of the victims that needs to protect their own selves by keeping what they had witnessed. And my older auntie who got mentally frustrated because of what happen to her precious nephew.
 
Nevertheless, with all the answers I have now is that my untie really wanted my brother to disappear so he can have kyu, but kyu didn’t allow him, my brother was tired and beg for a death through kyu, kyu didn’t want it but he had to do it, seeing how frustrated my brother is, seeing how he was in pain and seeing him pleading to rest in peace. He thought of it as the best way to keep his love for him.
 
 
*******
 
 
The freezing wind blew to my skin, I rub my arms and went inside the house, somehow, feeling cleared and all, but still deep inside me, I can’t imagine how harsh the world is to my brother.
 
I flop down to the sofa when I saw the kids. They smiled at me but still there are this puzzles in their faces.
 
“Are you okay hyung? Ren asked..
 
“I am..I said with a sheepish smile..
 
Hyun joong passed in front of us, he didn’t even greeted me nor smiled at me like usual. I remember what I told him last night. And remembered what we agreed, that we are strangers after that day had pass.
 
“hyung! Luhan shake me…
 
“eo! Yeah? I look at them dumbfounded..
 
“want to go out? Jr and sehun asked in unison.
 
“ahhh no..I’m waiting for auntie…I have to talk to her for my plan to go home…I told them,,,
 
It was unexpected and it’s a sudden decision I know, they are surprised. And all they did is look at my face.
 
“I have to…it’s the best way..I just need to settle everything and I will go home, you too, you can leave this place now. I said as I poke ren’s nose.
 
“that’s a relief, but we will miss you…ren said as he pouts.
 
Without us knowing, but then as I notice him immediately, hyun joong, who was walking on the stairs seems heard what I had said, he was slowed in his steps and seems shoulders fell as he held tightly on the metal bar that supports the side on the stairs.
 
I look down, I can’t even fight to my feelings, I can’t even say that I want to stay with him because of my pride, because of my brother. I smiled again to the kids but I know they notice me as they turn to see who I was stalking.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
here we go once again..i thik the mystery was revealed, did you get who killed our poor gil young? and i hope it's more clearer now..tell me or comment below to what part are you confuse..and i'll make it up...thankyu for reading and for your comments. well see in few chapters left..thankyu going all the way here. ahh i will make a short explanation why the title is peek at the nd of this story, if in case you are all confuse about the title. the start is creepy and as the story goes it lessen the mystery that's becasue we revealed everything right? hope you got what i mean.