kyu jong

PEEK
Immediately, I pulled myself ofF from hyun joong’s embrace. I’m at fault, I jumped unto him, it’s because I was scared and someone maybe is playing a joke on mem and try to scare me, well he or they won, they got me, I was scared of a hell.
 
I run into my room and locked it after, feeling embarrassed, looking down on myself and - I shut my eyes while knocking my head on the door - so embarrassing, how could I just hug him with me , I mumbled. I stopped and rub my head…well, a towel, I have a towel, at least to cover…I look down,,him…I mumbled and wear my clothes quickly. I covered my mouth when I saw this kids inside my room, I forgot, they asked me to sleep here in my room.
 
I’m still thinking on what happen, I chuckled every time I remember the picture of us, me hugging tightly unto him while he was giving me a pat on my head to calm me. I bit my bottom lip and smiled while drying my hair with my hand and towel since I can‘t use hair blower, the kids might be woken up. Omo? Why I giggle over that matter? I notice myself squealing inside and had me goosebumps. I stood up quickly and shook my head. Deleting what I was in mind.
 
I went to my bed, where ren already sleeping and the rest on the floor. I pat ren’s head. I don’t know why, but I felt like I am close with this kids.
 
“uh~ hyung..aren’t you sleeping? Ren asked me while rubbing his eyes..
 
“I’m going to…go back to your sleep..I’ll turn off the light now…I replied and put the blanket to him..
 
I switch off the light and I go back to bed again. Ren hugged me, I chuckled and pat his head.
 
“hyung~~~ he called..
 
“hm? I response, waiting for what he will gonna tell me.
 
“nothing, I just miss gil young hyung..he replied back, the sad tone is clear to me...
 
“aigoo, good night..I smiled and rub his arms. I don’t know how close he was to my brother, but I feel like I’m with my little brother trying to cheer him up. The way he hug me and buried his face on my chest, I felt his sadness.
 
He fell asleep again while I can’t. I’m trying to recall everything but nothing I can remember. I put my glasses on the side table and count hundred jumping sheeps until I too fallen in my dreamland.
 
**********
 
I woke up the next morning, with kyu sitting at the end of my bed, staring at me. I jumped as I felt startled seeing him. I look around, ren is gone, jr, sehun and luhan were gone too, their blankets are not I here also...
 
“they’re at school already…kyu, as if he read my mind, spoke.
 
“de? But~~ what time is it now? I gasped..
 
“it’s already 8 in the morning…he answered with his smile, I don‘t know what kind of smile is that but I felt uncomfortable on it..
 
“ahm why are you here? don’t you have work? I asked raising my eyebrow.
 
“I skip, ajjuma asked me to take you to your father and brother..he said, standing up and pulled the blanket out of me. I tried to pull back the blanket to not able to reveal my body, when I realize that I am not ..
 
I scratch my head and sat properly as I looked away. Ehem,,I cleared my throat,,, what am I thinking? I murmured..
 
“are you scared of me? He asked crossing his arms on his chest walking through the side bed, an arm away from me..
 
“well.. I paused and rub my arm,,,of course not. I then exclaimed…I’m taking a bath first,,can you just wait for me outside? At least you prepare too…I said and hopped out of my bed..
 
“do I look like I’m just wearing a house clothes? He boast pointing at himself, to his clothes actually..
 
“stupid me,, I slap myself mentally and grin..okay just wait for me outside..I said again rolling my eyes and run to the bathroom.
 
After 15 minutes, I return to my room, my eyes widened and my chest pump in shock when I saw kyu jong still inside.
 
“ahm sorry, I just came back to inform you to have breakfast. I prepared it already. He talked..
 
“okay…so can you go out first? I will just dressed myself…you see?,,I sarcastically told him.
 
He smiled. I rolled my eyes for the nth time and walk to my closet when I tripped. He got me, he got hold on my bare waist. I straightened up and turn when our face suddenly inched away. I blush. Oh my God, I’m blushing am I? I asked mentally and blink my eyes many times. His eyes were locked to mine with his serious face. I felt uncomfortable. His eyes slowly moving down. I gulped and turn my head slightly by side. Is he just looking at my lips? I thought again.
 
I can feel his breath, is he just trying to kiss me now? I continue to mumble inside me. Chug! chug! chug! My chest response skipping a beat. I heard him chuckled as I felt a solid throw of breath landed on my cheek.
 
“I’ll wait for you outside,,I’ll just prepare the car., he parted from me and release my waist,..
 
He exited the room and I sigh in relief. That’s too close. I murmured and slap myself physically. I blew air from my diaphragm and my weak knees just gave up, I fell sat on the edge of my bed.
 
I breathed heavily to release this stress I felt around him. Quickly went to my closet to grab my clothes before he comes back again. I stand in front of my mirror to fix my hair, I was rushing when i felt a cold pat on my head. My small hair on my arm stood froze. I paused and roam my eyes around the room especially at my back. My heart beaten hard once. I hold it and gulped when I saw no one, well who would be here, everyone’s gone for school and work aside from kyu and I. I went to my window, the only window in this floor, I saw kyu cleaning the car.
 
As if he sense it, he looked up at me and waved. Why I feel strange whenever he do something in front of me. A simple gestures that flatters me and feel my cheeks burning in red.
 
“Hah. I let out a big sigh and quickly step back out of the window.
 
I exited my room, I was about to close the door when it was pulled back in, like someone just trying to prevent me on closing it. I pulled it hard until it banged soundly. I was surprise, so I opened it again and peek inside. I was wondering until I heard the clock sang telling it is already 9 am. I hate clocks that has this reminder sounds every hour.  I close the door again and left. I went to the kitchen first to grab something to eat. I lift the covers on the table and saw bacons, hotdogs and breads, I grab to slice of breads and stuff the bacons and put some sauce, I sip at the coffee that was already prepared and bite the hotdog. I took the sandwich I made and exited the house, running, and gets straight inside the car after glaring at kyu.
 
He gets in the driver’s sit and looked at me, with that laugh he was holding while putting his seatbelt.
 
“tsskkk..laughing like crazy..I murmured and take a bite on the sandwich.
 
“seatbelt please…he spoke.
 
I look down, my seatbelt. I thought and look around to search for a tissue since my hands are all oily. But before I grabbed the tissue at the back seat, he lean closer and buckled the seatbelt for me. I was taken aback, I’m blushing again, for goodness sake, why he always act so caring to me. My hands clenched as I froze while is just few inches away from my face, I tilted up my face to void this seducing act from this guy. Is he rally planning to seduce and get my weakness? 
 
Finally he let go of my soul. He gave me the tissue and I immediately grab it with force, I cleaned my hands and spray sanitizer, I pushed my glasses on the bridge of my nose and turn outside the window. I heard his devious chuckle again. He started the engine and we begun the road trip towards my family’s grave.
 
***********
 
Gil Young’s past:
 
“hi. Im kim kyu jong, I saw a post on net, regarding a room rental. Is this here? Kyu jong held out a pice of printed paper.
 
“ahhhh yes, it’s here… do you want to check it?… the boy who opened the gate offered..a guy with sleepy cold eyes, hair overlaps one eye, a playboy looked guy.
 
“is the owner here? So we can talk about it…the inquirer talked not breaking his sight on the boy’s back.
 
“I am the owner, actually, but my auntie is managing this since I work, he replied  expressionless.
 
“ahh de I’m sorry…so think I can get a room?  Kyu asked..
 
“if you need a room we don’t have available. Only a bed space.,,the boy said..
 
“it’s okay with me…I actually need one now..kyu agreed immediately.
 
“by the way, I’m gil young, I room in the same floor with all occupants,,just ask me if you need something to ask,, I’ll let you know my auntie when she comes back,, the boy introduced his sled when they reach the floor and knock on the 2nd door on the left.
 
Gil young left him with hyung jun who appeared behind the door.
 
“he’s an interesting kid..kyu commented..
 
“aigoo..yahhh no one tried to hit him. He’s so snobby actually, but yeah he’s a good guy.. The kids here likes that guy so much especially ren…hyung jun said..
 
“ahhh I see…kyu smirked..
 
Kyu became one of the occupants in this mansion. He’s an easy go lucky guy who teaches dance class in some entertainment industry, in short, he is a choreographer. Just a piece of dance, money will come.
 
Gil young is the vocalist of a band in a club. He works at night and stay at home sleeping at daytime.
 
Kyu act cute in front of gil young but gil young always avoids him, s much as possible he won’t bump into this new guy. But fate never leaves him alone, them actually, they always had instances where they bump and see each other.
 
Until one day. Kyu cornered him in the kitchen.
 
“what are you doing?! Gil young protested.
 
“don’t make it hard on between us..I like you…kyu confessed..
 
“what makes you think that I will like you back.. Gil young asked in sarcastic way..
 
“ill make you like me… kyu said, confident, and planted a kiss on the boy’s lips..
 
Gil young tried to push him but it’s too late when he felt a sudden urge on his body. A response that he didn’t expected to happen.
 
“we can’t be…let go of me..gil young said when he had the chance to part their lips… 
 
“really? But I really like you. Try to like me. I promise I will never hurt you.. Kyu cupped his face and assure him.
 
Before gil young had rebutted, kyu planted another kiss where he suddenly responded into it. He kissed him back. And the next thing he knew is they were in his own room, making out.
 
“I love you..kyu told cuddling the boy..
 
Gil young just smiled and just gave in with the situation. He officially agreed in the relationship that started with a .
 
They were happy but they kept it at first until ren who was close to his gil young hyung knew about it. And it was officially announced to the other boys, which. Due to the friendship that was built between each of the occupants and him. And so the new boarder, kyu, was welcomed by everyone, and their relationship was acknowledge by them and to his two auntie, who roomed on the first floor.
 
**********
 
We arrived at the cemetery. The place is familiar. The trees who dance with the wind, it makes me chill. There’s two stone marbled, standing together. With their names engraved. I put down the flowers I bougth on the way here and the two glasses of candles. I lighted them and pay for respect.
 
“you know what? This place is familiar. There are some memories that I can’t remember but it flashes always..I randomly say.
 
The wind is getting colder, maybe because of lots of trees in here. I crossed my arm to warm my skin.\
Kyu jong just wrapped hi jacket on me. I looked on the side, looking weirdly on him..
 
“just let me help you warm you, the wind is blowing too much cold in here..he smiled and let his warm body touch mine.
 
He’s right, I feel warmed already. I look back at my father and my brother. Are you close with my brother? I asked..
 
“yes..I was with him for 5 years, I was actually his boyfriend…he shocked me..
 
I froze. Boyfriend? I mumbled. I didn’t say any other words, I was thinking, he is my brothers lover, is that mean that’s why he is too caring on me? He wants to take care of me because he misses him? A lot of questions was formed in my though again, forgetting all the nightmares I had.
 
“he’s a good person. You really look so alike, just that, he doesn’t wore any glasses and his hair style is more on like a tough guy, but he’s not. Kyu begun to say about him.
 
That’s true, gil young wants to look like  tough guy ever since, he had a good eyesight while me, my eyes are poor ever since and had to wear glasses when I live in japan.
 
“let’s go.. It’s getting colder already..kyu rub my arms and caress my cheeks…he chuckled,,, their red now..he said..
 
“really? I cupped my face..thank you, for telling me something about him. Do you miss him? I let out some questions.
 
“of course.. I love him. But fate is just too cruel, he believes in rumors and gossips of his friends. He said, I felt the sadness through his tone.
 
“it’s okay, no need to tell me everything now. My brother is so lucky to have you beside him until now..I said and smiled to him and comfort him by giving him a hug.
 
We went home. The boys are already home aside from the two, jungmin and hyung jun, who are still at work maybe. And the couple, kris and tao, who maybe in the training still.
 
Ren jumped to me and hung on my neck.
 
“aigoo..why all of you were here this early? It’s only 3, aren’t you supposedly at home by 5? I questioned and carried this childish boy.
 
“hyung why are you with him? This blonde asked? With his cutest pout..
 
“he drove me to the cemetery…I answered..
 
“I see..he simply replied and just look at kyu.
 
Jr pulled him down from me and drag him inside while sehun and luhan take me inside. I saw hyun joong too standing at the door, stabbing the guy leaning on the car with his sharp glare. Kyu is just smirking like,,hell he came back from a sweet to a scary one.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
sorry for late update..note: the highlighted with navy blue is gil young, throwing back what happen to gil young in the ast and how it started. so,, this chapter is about kyu,,,ill insert something in the past about gil young in between the story okay? so we will know what exactly had hapen to him. thankyu,,please do comment...i will appreciate it,,,