weird pleasure

PEEK
I twisted the knob on my door and opened it. The door was opened halfway when suddenly someone opened it fully and the manly guy hyun joong appeared with his smirked and eyes filled with something I can’t explain, a lust? Like missing me that much, that something in his mind, grabbing me and lay me on bed? Owh what am I thinking?
 
“oh my~~~ hyun joong, why you keep scaring me like this. And how did you gets inside my room..did you get a spare key from my auntie?,,I asked him irritated s I entered my room and kick the door to close.
 
He shook his head and he step backward wherein, I step foreword. Something magnetic came and I follow his every steps until he reach the edge of my bed and we stopped walking. He slowly  pull me closer to him and inch our face, he caress it softly. I was poisoned again, an hallucinating poison. I feel a pressure that gives me something that took me in pleasure.
 
I closed my eyes and nothing  I can do. I let him do what he wants, all I can see now is the dark surroundings but I can feel the pleasure. Those traces on my neck, of my skin trailing from my neck down to my body. It felt good but why I feel so weak? I can’t even move my hands or my body. It’s freezing.
 
I felt my shirt lift up and my body felt warm in pleasure. Are we making out? What are we doing? Why it feels so good? I mentally asked myself until I saw myself in that dark and another me standing across me, it’s like im seeing myself in the mirror but with different hair style and that expression? His eyes were so sharp. He’s angry and shouting at me but I can’t hear the voice. That face same as mine looked at me sharply, the eyes were burning, what he is talking about? until in few seconds he went closer and hold my hand tightly. I wiggle to free myself, I was scared, but where is hyun joong?, I remembered and the pleasure came back again but my hand was hold by the person whose face the same as me, even tighter. 
 
I gasped for the air to breath and screamed for help. I opened my eyes as I sat up. I was sweating and panting like I run miles. I lift my head and saw kyu jong  and hyung jun sitting on my both sides with the carrot guy behind hyung jun.
 
“hey!! What happen? You’re groaning and screaming…kyu asked as he wiped my sweat on the face.
 
“nightmare? Jungmin assumed..
 
“obviously he had nightmare jung min…hyung jun hit the carrot guy in the head.
 
“nightmare? But I was with~~~~I stopped as I looked down and check myself, I am fully clothed, the same clothes I wore at my visit. I wonder again…
 
“are you alright? Kyu asked me for the second time.
 
“I think so?,,I answered, unsure.
 
“hey breakfast is ready… ren came and called everyone.
 
“breakfast? But~~~I tried to ask question when kyu interrupted..
 
“we left for work yesterday and you were sleeping, we didn’t try to woke you up since we thought you’re tired and now we caught you having nightmare and all…kyu explains… did you sleep that long?, he asked.
 
“come on,,you need to go out for a fresh ambiance..go with us..it’s Saturday so we all go for shopping… no work and no school for today…jung min invites me and the rest gave me a smile.
 
I smiled in return and pulled out myself from my bed that I laid at for almost 16 hours. I changed my clothes since I didn’t able to change yesterday.
 
“Let’s go for breakfast?. I said with a greasy smile as I cup my back head with my two hands..
 
The three look at me and just smile as they follow behind me. The four students were on the table already with my auntie. I sat with my usual place beside my auntie. He asked me if I’m fine, maybe worrying about my visit to my love one’s grave. I just answered her with a smile, she smiled back as if she got my answer.
 
After the breakfast, everyone had scattered to their own rooms to get change, I as well did. I was in the room after taking a bath choosing the right clothes to wear as I laid my hand to a blue shirt and a skinny jeans. I wore them quickly to see if it fits, good ting they fit well, no wonder. I stood in front of the mirror where I can see my whole body. As I was fixing the strands of my hair an image appeared behind me, my eyes grew wide but I didn’t even scream. 
 
“That image, that image,… I mumbled,..that is me? I asked in my thought.
 
“don’t talk to him..don’t talk to him.. He said in very low but sharp tone. I can hear it clearly..
 
I felt scared and I was given a chance to look behind me, but no one is there, no one behind me. My lips were shaking, my knees trembles. I jump from my spot when I heard knocks coming from my door. The door swung open as I look at it, sehun and ren appeared calling me.
 
“hyung we’re heading out…sehun uttered first.
 
“de? I simply murmured..
 
“hyung you look so scared? Ren came in followed by sehun.
 
“I saw someone, I saw myself behind me..is he my twin? If yes, why he keeps showing to me since last night in my dreams…I asked this questions.
 
“hyung your twin brother…sehun talked, ren clung unto his arm and look up at him..
 
“and that guy~~~ hyung,,,,ren speaks..
 
“what do you mean? I asked them confuse..
 
“sehun, ren,,,the voice from the door calling the two with sharpness, its luhan, the same person who stopped sehun from saying something yesterday…
 
“hyung!,,,sehun and ren response…
 
“go downstairs now. Hyung are waiting already…luhan told and the two run outside.
 
“luhan…I called…
 
“hyung, stop interacting with him before everything gets worst.. Luhan warned me..
 
“what do you mean? who? Hyun joong? I asked and mentioned…
 
“stop mentioning his name or even think his name, hyung will not like it…he warned again..
 
“I don’t get it, whose who? Whose hyung? What is this all about? I questioned, feeling so dumb and exasperated.
 
Luhan eyes widened and look down. I can hear his breath. Until Kyu came and broke our conversation as he drag us downstairs. I ignore it again though I am curious about what luhan had said. I don’t want to ruin their mood.
 
We headed out and we all hopped to the van we borrowed from my auntie for a comfortable commute towards our destination. Kyu drove it since I’m not familiar with the place.
 
I can see luhan gulping, I was on the front passenger seat and I can see him using the mirror. He awkwardly look at me and I smiled at him when I caught him. He then smiled back, forced and then looked away as he wrapped hi arms around sehun‘s waist and rested his chin to the shoulder.
 
I don’t know what they are trying to say, I don’t know the meaning of their gazes towards me, ren, jr, luhan, and sehun, they are weird and their mind were so mysterious. I admit, I want to question them every time they look at each other after they look at me like I committed a crime. But I don’t want to force them and I am scared to know, that’s how I feel every time I am eager, curious yet scared, afraid.
 
We did enjoy the stroll and some shopping. I didn’t ask luhan and the other three kids about hyun joong and the hyung they are talking about. I enjoyed their company and we all laugh together. We came home at 4, and all of them were tired including me. The boys went up to their rooms.
 
“hyung, im sorry this morning. Just do what I told you, stop talking to him or better leave this place..luhan talked to me after the rest disappeared..
 
“but why? I mean is hyun joong a bad guy?,,I asked with so much confusion..
 
“hyung~~~ 
 
“hey, what’s with your serious talk about? Kyu came and approach us. He raise a brow to luhan and gave me a smile..
 
“nothing hyung,, I just warn him not to talk to strangers outside, because I saw him talking the old man in the nearby house..luhan reasoned out, of course those were lies.
 
“ahhhh.. Mr. han? Owh he’s crazy don’t ever talk to him..and luhan go to your room and be sure to change,, we’re going bar hopping tonight.,,kyu informed.
 
“yes hyung…luhan replied and leave. He stopped halfway and look  at me, I look at him too while kyu is busy checking my stuff that I bought. Luhan looked so worried, he immediately went up when kyu notice us.
 
“so are you in? kyu asked…
 
“im sorry..I’m already exhausted and I have to chat my mom this night..I excused, I hate bar hopping actually I hate louds and noise.
 
“okay..so you will be alone in here. Shall I just accompany you then? Kyu offered..
 
“ahm no need, I can manage.. I’m ure hyun joong will be here tonight too. Right? I response recklessly..
 
“hyun joong? Kyu raise his brow and hold my arm tightly like digging his nails on my skin..
 
“kyu, you’re hurting me….I groan and try to removed his hand on my arm…
 
He soften and run away from me. I was shocked. Why all this people acting so weird on me,,and what about hyun joong?, really I can’t understand them…I mumbled and shouted mentally. I went up to my room and unpack all the things I had in my shopping bags. I flop on my bed and rest. I dialed my mom’s number and she immediately answered my call.
 
“hi mom..I greeted happily..
 
“eo..did you meet your father and your brother? My mom asked, sounds so sad. She wanted to go with me but she can’t face them, she felt guilty for 20 years already, so I decided not to bring her here.
 
“I did.. They are in peace already, so do’t worry, they are fine now and they don’t hate you.. I consoled her.
 
“saengie? Are you with someone? I can’t here you well.. Hey, when did you like in noisy places? My mom said all of a sudden…
 
“I’m alone.. And it’s too quiet here. Maybe it’s our neighbors there. I told..
 
“but..okay,,just call me back tomorrow.. He said in a choppy message..
 
“mom, hello? I said as the call suddenly disconnect.
 
I took my tablet and browse on net, trying to reach my brother’s accounts online, face book, twitter, etc. but the worst thing, my tablet ran out of battery. I search my charger and I can’t find it, it seems I left it at home. I scratch my head and try to search the closet, and found the laptop that I found the day I came.
 
I opened it and plug it in. good thing I can search and use free wifi within the vicinity. With my curiosity my eyes landed on the folder with a name of hyunyoung. I was about to open it when kyu entered my room without knocking. I closed the laptop immediately.
 
“hey we’re going. Are you sure you don’t want to come? He asked me again as he gets closer with me, sitting so close to me on bed.
 
“yes I’m sure..I answered and gulp when I face him and found myself too close to him, our arms touches and I can feel his breath and I feel my cheeks burning.
 
“okay,,he said softly biting his lower lip…
 
My heart race and I can hear clearly my heart beat. He went inches towards me as our eyes locked. He goes in centimeters until our nose touches.
 
“kyu~~ I murmured..
 
He touches my lips with his slowly until he totally captured my lips. It’s a weird thing that I didn’t pull out, instead, I closed my eyes until I felt him trying to enter me. I opened lightly my mouth and gave him an entrance. I snapped out as I saw a flashed coming from the back of my pleasure and my brother’s face popped on my mind but this time he looked sad and uttering words that I can’t even hear, he‘s like pleading. I pushed the man in front of me and cut this unexpected pleasure he was giving to me and wiped off my mouth. I’m sorry..I mumbled..
 
“sorry too..for that.. I thought you~~ kyu said with chuckle and end with smirk..I’m going..he said as he stood up..don’t talk to him…he said and left my room.
 
I wonder again. every time they warned me, another puzzle piece came to me, the piece of puzzle that I don’t know where I can stick to. I went to the window and watch them leaving, it’s pass 6 pm already. Ren and sehun saw me and waved at me, I waved back at them until they exited the gate.
 
******************************************************************************************************************************
okay first three chapter..lol y reserved chapters already posted all, i am out of mind this pst days because of uri boys reunion..i should create new chapters now... hope you enjoy the first two chapters..okay enjoy this one too..i didn't mark it rated so please apologize for some words and scnes i included..expect lots of scenes like this always..haha...do comment and subscribe to passerbys...love ya..