visit

PEEK
 
I was about to enter in my room after I was introduced to the man named hyun joong when someone spoke behind us.
 
“noona…Is he gil young’s brother? A man with a deep voice asked..
 
I turned around as well as my auntie. Another flashes I recall, faces, different faces, clear faces at the back of my mind.
 
“hi I’m~~~ three persons walked towards me..
 
“Jungmin, I mentioned all of a sudden and paused and shut my eyes, hyung jun, I said again turning my head to the other one as I opened my eyes.
 
“eo..how did you know our names? The guy holding a carrot asked in amusement.
 
“I’m kyu jong.. The third guy said, introducing himself and hold my hand to shake..
 
I stare at him and gaze down to our connected hands. He look down too and squinted his eyes up at me grinning. I started to get nervous and my heart pump when a scene of us kissing flustered at the back on my thought. I pulled out my hand and entered my room quickly, leaving them.
 
“young saeng what happen? I heard my auntie calling me from outside.
 
“I’m sorry,,auntie,,I will just take my rest,, please check my mom first, I’ll be fine here. I told her.
 
I waited for my auntie to speak again when a minute pass and she didn’t talk again, it seems they are all gone. I hear no one outside anymore. I sighed and ruffled my hair sitting on the  bed..
 
“what’s happening to me? Why I keep remembering things…I mumbled..what are those? Why did I mention their names? That kyu jong, who is he? Did we met already. Impossible,,I shake my head desperately as I clenched my fist on the sheet of the bed.
 
*knock*knock*knock*
 
I shifted when I heard this knocks 15 minutes later. I glare at the door and stare at it for a couple of minutes. Another set of knocks were made. I gasped for air and breathed it out heavily. I stood up to check. As I opened the door, a red haired boy appeared in front of me.
 
“young saeng sii? He talked in a question…
 
“yes? I replied while staring at him carefully. another familiar guy showed up..
 
“ahm your mom told me to call you,, he’s in the kitchen…the red haired boy said.
 
“okay,,I’ll be there…I replied again.
 
He waved at me and gave me a small smile. He tilted his head like peeking on my shoulder. I’ll~~go first, he said and turn his back. He walked too slow and look back at me.
 
I stepped out of my room and close the door behind me. I followed his steps, while he, obviously checking me by side.
 
“can I ask? I spoke that makes him turn to me again.
 
“what is it? He return a question..
 
“did we met before? I questioned. I asked and formed two character in my mouth. If the name that I was thinking is the same as his, something strange about me.
 
“ahmmm I don’t think so..I thought you live in japan..so I think we haven’t met..I’m sehun,,oh sehun..he answered me..
 
I stepped aback and my eyes grew wide hearing his name. I gulped and left my mouth opened for seconds. What really happens to me?  I murmured..
 
“something wrong? He asked holding my arm.
 
“nothing..I response in short and run downstairs.
 
“eo son what happen? Why are you running? My mom  questioned me as soon as I enter the kitchen, my back up and down..
 
I breathed heavily many times and rest for a while. What is it?, that kid said you are calling me?, I utter immediately as my breath subside normally.
 
“ahhh,,your sister has a fever, your dad phoned me, he said your sister got worried too much and didn’t  able to sleep well last night..my mom saying.
 
“what? Haisst,,why she did that..and now she’s the one whose sick..I hissed..
 
“so I think I’ll have my flight going back home, your dad doesn’t know what to do..is that okay with you? Are you sure you’ll stay here? My mom asked me again with so much worries for me..
 
“eomma. I’m fine, and just go..my sister needs you more that I need you..so what time is your flight? I cup my moms pretty face and console her.
 
“after lunch. Take care here okay? I’ll leave my phone to you since your phone is broken from the accident. Call us everyday and update us on what is happening to you here. My mom reminds me. The same lecture they gave to me before I left japan.
 
“I know it all mom, you do’t have to tell me every now and then. And tell appa not to worry about me, I know he’s a little upset for insisting on going back here alone and refuse the bodyguard he offered. I’m old enough mom..I said, assuring them my safeness while staying in korea..
 
“and what about your sister? Any message?..my mom wrinkled her tall nose, knowing how my little sister get jealous easily..
 
“tell her not to worry about me and she needs to get well soon, and tell her I love her so much…I said with a giggle and hug my mom tightly. I love you mom, I added and kissed her forehead., will you not visit my brother and abeoji?..I asked..
 
“before I go to airport, I’ll drop by there..and you just visit them tomorrow or whenever you feel you are fine already..she replied while caressing my face.
 
“aigoo…enough for that drama..okay,,lets eat first before everyone will wake up and rummage the whole house, it‘s weekend today so everyone are here..my auntie cut our emotional conversation.. We all gave each other’s smile and ate our early lunch since it was just 10 in the morning.
 
***********
 
I’m still confuse, the flashbacks, the names, all of those and other matters are the puzzles that I don’t know how to solve. I dreamt of so many things that I didn’t know if I was in dejavu, but all are still blurry in my thought. Knowing this kids names, how it happen, are they part of my dreams, or just the events that happened in my previous life? So many questions that I want to know.
 
I’m standing at the garden, watching sehun in watering the flowers. I looked up to the sky when a ray of the sun strike my face, what a nice weather, I murmured under my breath. I glance up to the window and stare at it for a minute but nothing had changed, it’s still as calm as the first time I saw it this morning. But what made me curious, why I keep on looking at it and I was like I’m waiting for something that will happen.
 
“sehun ssi..I called the red haired boy..
 
“de? He stopped on what he was doing and get near me.
 
“to whom is that window? I asked pointing the only window on the second floor in front of the house..
 
“ahh that’s the window on your room… the only room that has window..one window every side, if you turn on the side, the window there is from the bathroom and at the back,,it’s kyu jong hung’s window.. He answered in detail..
 
“so the other rooms including yours has no window? I asked confuse, thinking why other rooms has no window.
 
“yes..noona said it’s because the second floor is supposedly have only two rooms and one bathroom, that belongs to the two son,, maybe those are yours and gil young hyung, but since it became a boarding house they part it into three rooms every side so all in all there are 6 rooms. Sehun continue to tell me the details..
 
“ahhh yeah I remember that but we were just small kids back then so we shared one room only..
 
“so the first room on the right side is ren and jr, next is yours, and the thirsd is me and luhan hyung. On the left side, it’s jungmin hyung with hyun joong hyung, next is kyu jong hyung with hyung jun hyung. And then kris hyung with his boyfriend tao.. Sehun told me..
 
“wait…we didn’t met even before right? But all of your names are familiar…I said  thinking and biting my lip as I am telling him..
 
“de? How can we? I don’t remember any instance that we met, though you really look like your brother, you have different aura.. Gil young hyung is tough and you are,,well seems not…he said assessing me from head to toe.
 
“really? I forced a smile..
 
“I’m sorry…he apologized immediately..
 
“its okay…so what do you know about my brother? I asked, taking advantage of him being open and comfortable with me.
 
“de?he gulped and he seems surprised with my question..
 
“I asked if what do you know about my brother..I repeated..
 
“sehun!!!!! We’re home!!!! I heard someone calling.. But this red haired boy ddn’t break his sight on me.
 
“hey sehun I’m calling on you,, a silver haired guy came with a pretty blonde and a black haired boy behind him. Nudging the stunned red hair boy..
 
“ouch…sehun finally snap out..
 
“eo!!! The pretty blonde whose jaw almost fell on the ground widened the eyes..
 
“hi..im young saeng,,maybe older than all of you? Call me hyung, saengie hyung,,,I introduced myself..
 
The three didn’t speak, they kept their eyes on me.
 
“ahh he’s gil young hung’s twin brother, right? Sehun added that makes the three closed their opened mouth and sigh in relief?
 
“hey boys..let’s eat..ajjuma is not here..jungmin shouted from the door.
 
“you may eat now..I ate with my mom already a while ago…I told them and they all run inside elbowing each other and murmuring aout how I and my brother really have identical faces..
 
***********
 
I walk for a while at the back yard, killing the boredom of me. I ont ave anyting to do. It’s an empty backyard with a big, tall tree with a small nipa in the trunk. I remember this, this is where I and my brother play peter pan as me and the pirate is my brother. He always complain on how I always end up as peter pan, he’s not good in playing paper, scissor, stone, so I always win and chose the character I want.
 
I went up. But I hear crack sounds every steps, that means this is really old, it aged like us. I was about to push my eye glasses on the bridge of my nose when I suddenly slipped on one of the steps and I rather shoved my glasses, actually the wood had broke in the middle. So I didn’t able to hold and I fell. I closed my eyes when someone catch me and we landed on a mountain of leaves, you should be careful, how come your careless until now, that voice told me with a giggle.
 
“de? Who are you? I asked when I sat properly, wrinkling my eyebrows due to blurry eyesight.
 
No one had spoke again. I crawled and search for my glasses.
 
“eo!! Hyung what happen? I heard voices from afar and until this voices were getting near..
 
“I need my eyeglass…I speak to them,,,
 
And finally, I sighed when they gave me my 3rd and 4th eyes, I just fell while going up to the nipa..
 
“nipa?!!! The all exclaimed in chorus…
 
“what nipa. A tall guy with yellow hair asked…
 
“the nipa hut up there..I answered while brushing my clothes with my two hands…
 
“we already rid off of the nipa here because it was burnt the day your brother died…kyu jong came and told me.
 
“but I saw it a while ago,, actually someone helped me and catch me when I fall from there. He even talked to me…I spat out and I was really surprised when all I can see up on the tree is an almost charcoal trunk leaving another small trunk on the other side..
 
“there’s no one in here when we saw you…the silver haired guy spoke…
 
I look each of them. And lance to the tree again.
 
“by the way we haven’t introduce ourselves, I’m luhan, this is jr,~~~ he pointed..
 
“ren? I continued..
 
“eo…how’d you know? Luhan mused…and this is kris and tao, I think you know kyu jong hyung already..he continued..
 
“yeah I know..I mean,,,,ahh never mind..I said and got puzzled again hearing those names and seeing this faces again.
 
“hey!!snacks are ready,, and the movie starts already…sehun shouted at us..
 
“ahhh let’s go..we prepared snacks and a movie for us to watch,, we know you’re bored,,,
 
I forced a smile and nod to them while kyu jong and kris are staring at me. I immediately looked away and walk ahead of them until I forgot about the nipa and the one who helped me.
 
************
 
Jungmin, hyung jun and hyun joong are already sitting in the sofa. We get inside and as hyun joong saw me, he patted the space beside him and wink at me.
 
I smiled and went beside him. But I gained a sharp glare from kyu jong while the others already settle their selves down on the mattress. Kris glance at me once and turn to tao who was looking to kyu, he hugged the boy to get his attention, tao look up at him and forced a smile.
 
We all watch the movie silently aside from a once in a while scream because of the horror movie that we are watching. We watch few different movies until we got tired of screaming.
 
We all stretch our arms when the movie ended. I stood up and thank everyone for entertaining me. Kris and tao left first, its already 7 in the evening and we forgot to eat and my auntie is not around to cook for us.
 
I waved my hand to them and smiled at hyun joong who became my pillow every time a ghost or something pop on the screen. He gave me a smile and I went upstairs.
 
I heard kris and tao arguing about something, I tried to listen when ren, jr, luhan and sehun came to me.
 
“hyung..can I sleep in your room? Ren whined like we were close already..
 
“wae? I asked..
 
“I’m scared…he pouted..
 
“wae? You have jr with you right? I questioned again..
 
“haissttt he’s useless, he’ll just scare me more…ren gritted his teeth towards jr.. jr just laugh…
 
“aigoo..arasseo…you can, since I’m a bit scared too,,,I joked and laugh, they do laugh with me too…
 
mehrong~~~~ ren stuck out his tongue to jr. jr hissed and hint him a fist…
 
************
 
kris & tao's room:
 
“tao..how many times will I tell you to forget about it..the others already forgot it..you should too..kris scolded the boy..
 
Kris and tao are Chinese who came to korea to pursue their dream to become a trainee as singers and dancers. They are in a relationship for 4 years already and they were here in korea for 2 years already. But sad to say they haven’t been debuted and remain as trainee. Until they knew a secret that they can’t just reveal, all of the boarders in the house knows it too but they all agreed to keep it. Being afraid to their hyungs.
 
“but look…gil young hyung is too nice to us…tao spoke they didn’t bother if they speak loudly since they talk in mandarin.
 
“if you continue with that behavior and you will not forget about it, we will go back to china and forget about our dream, if there is just another boarding house near the company we will transfer but this is the cheapest one, we can’t afford other house…please? Or you want to go back in china? Kris said and console his boyfriend..
 
“I’m just afraid, gil young hyung might get angry with us..tao cried..
 
“it’s okay,,hyung will understand us..kris wiped off those tears and hug him
 
***********
 
Author’s POV~6 months ago~
 
The two Chinese couple came back from the training that time, it was 8 in the evening when they heard *blag sounds from upstairs, it’s gil young again, shouting like crazy and another one screaming with anger, slaps and bumps on the wall echoing the house. Everyone are not around maybe staying to their rooms, afraid to come out again. It was the noisiest arguments of the two compare from the past quarrels they had. This happens lately when gil young started to hang out with the new boarder, since the land lady is not always around and the other land lady is sick, she never notice this situation. The kids are all afraid to talk knowing the ability and personality of gil young’s boyfriend.
 
They both tried to rescue their hyung but they were stopped when they saw another man standing in front of the door, full of anger in his face.
 
“hyun joong hyung..kris run to him and shook his head. The man just stare at him. 
 
Hyun joong is just new to the house, but he got the land lady’s nephew’s attention immediately and they become close together but was kept it a secret and they just talk frequently outside the house. Gil young is just afraid that his boyfriend might misunderstood it, he knows him. He doesn’t know how it was revealed.
 
Kris and tao hold the man tightly, if in case he will think of interfering to the fight. They are the first persons who new about the relationship since they become friends from the start, like gil young.
 
Hyun joong free himself and all he can do is punch the wall with his clenched fist while hearing how gil young fight back from his boyfriend.
 
***********
 
Present:
 
I decided to take a shower to clean everything I had in mind the whole day. While ren is in bed already and jr with luhan and sehun laying their back on the floor with their own blankets and pillows. They ended up staying in my room for tonight after ren requested to sleep in my room.
 
I was humming with a song titled  bogohipta when I heard the faucet was and saw a shaddow behind the curtain, ending own to the running faucet. I wonder who since as far as I know, I locked the door of the bathroom. I peek from the shower curtain and the faucet is closed. I resume to my bath and rushed to finish, as I pat myself to dry and wrap my lower body with the towel, I exited immediately.
 
“young saeng ssi? I heard hyun joong’s voice..
 
I turn around and aw him a step away from me. I was scared and I jumped unto him, hugging him tightly..
 
Meanwhile, downstairs, kyu jong saw the two and the clenched on his fist was tightened.
 
“owh em gee..are they close already? Wahhh look at him, no clothes and hyun joong is taking an advantage? Did he inherit his charisma from you? Hyung jun spoke behind him, teasing him.
 
Kyu just smirked and dug a sharp glare to him. He pushed him and left him.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
update..sorry if i messed up...i'll take the next chapters as the past, about gil young, the boyfriend and the new boarder,,i'll tell you the story on how their relationship is. and the following chapters after that, i will tell you everyones experience and knowledge aout the situation, what they know..