gil young

PEEK
Warning: this chapter is a total fiction, an imagination of after life. You know how a story goes especially when one of the character is dead, right ? So here it is. Author’s POV. unedited..
 
******************************************************************************
 
Every soul has an after life events for 9 days roaming around the real world seeking for peace. But in gil young’s case, everything is complicated. From his everyday life until he was died.
 
Gil young died for whatsoever the reason, it’s not clear, as for young saeng. He died longing for his twin brother, he died alone. his soul hasn’t in peace yet. He often visits his brother in his sleep, he wants to clear everything, that’s the reason why. Every soul in the earth can’t be at peace as long as there is a burden or they left something that they wanted to do and hadn’t able to fulfill it. Gil young is one of them. He wants to see his brother, yes that’s his dream in his whole life, but not in a critical situation and for his good he wished not to see him coming in the house due to some reasons, the reason that involves himself.
 
Young saeng had an accident because of the careless driver before reaching the house. He wants to tell him everything, tell him that he need not to come visit to the house but he is now a soul, he wants to prevent him from coming of course but what can he do, he is just a soul. He works through the dream while his brother is dead in bed for 3 days. He showed him everything, he showed what will happen if his brother will pursue his desire to visit the house. But on the opposite, his brother just had a curiosity about everything, confusions that makes him stay more in the house.
 
He felt sad about his brother’s decisions. He worried as he saw his brother coming in the house, he’s happy and glad seeing him healthy and good, but what is waiting for him is the thing that makes him worried. He watches him from afar.
 
He saw his mom and his twin brother, they are so close and look happy, they are happy, he’s watching from afar, they have another sibling in which he haven’t seen, young saeng must be close to their new sibling.
 
From the moment his brother entered the house, he wants to touch him, hug him like always, like before, like what they do 20 years ago. Hyun joong came and immediately approach his brother. He saw how he stared to young saeng, he saw how he walked closer to him and how he talk to him. He knows, he like young saeng. Hyun joong knows something about young saeng already. His lover asked and he answered everything.
 
“What if you will meet him, what if he is in my place,,will you love him too? Gil young suddenly asked…
 
“ahmm,,will I? what do you think? Hyun joong response…
 
A question and a not so clear answer. The meaning is clearer than the water. Hyun joong might fallen whether it is young saeng or gil young.
 
A soul cried, a soul even cry a lot. He saw how his brother just get along well with the lover. He witnessed how hyun joong took his precious brother. The hugs and kisses that hyun joong gave to young saeng are the same as those he received from him, or might be much more of that.
 
Ren is getting along with young saeng, a big relief to gil young. His precious kids treat his brother as their hyung too. They are a big help to them, they are his way to convey everything he wants to say to his brother. They will serve as the direction to everything. Kris and tao, as he saw them protecting young saeng from the two lovers, which is rare for the two to do because he is not that close to them. Of course a witness is a witness and everything must be protected.
 
Young saeng is luckier than him, he knows it, everyone wants to protect him compared to him, that everyone just need to hide for the sake of their own, they were scared of course but seeing how the kids are concern to their new hyung, he felt relieved but that’s not enough, he knows kyu and he knows what will happen.
 
Kyu showed his interest to young saeng which serve as his dilemma, doesn’t know how to take his brother away from this man or as much as possible away from the two brothers. The love coming from the brothers is just a curse that means death. Kyu made it worst, he cursed it, he say it in words but you meant it.
 
Kyu approach his lover’s brother, he likes him, that’s what his eyes wants to say, that’s what his actions are meant to. Gil young seen it,gil young can feel it. He felt it from the start so as much as possible he couldn’t persuade himself to let his brother stay to this house. He loves his brother and he must protect him.
 
Gil young always makes hint, he showed himself to his brother though it will lessen his energy in this earth, he is a soul, a spirit that couldn’t waste any energy or else he will disappear like a dust and never be in heaven. He worried about it but he is more worried about his brother. He died already and his brother is still alive. One had to sacrifice and one had to survive. He whispered to him, he touch him to comfort and lessen the burden, he sing him a lullaby and he need to watch him always, every minute every seconds though he knows that he disappear bit by bit.
 
He felt sorry at how his brother drown into pleasure by his past, he felt sorry as how his brother experience what had happen to him in the past. Now that he died, he can’t trust his brother to others. He can’t let his brother go for the other’s arms especially when those people are the ones who made his life like this. He doesn’t want him to experience the cruel life he had.
 
He appeared to him at the nipa, their shared place, he welcomed him in there, he showed to him once again how the nipa was even before. Young saeng visited the back yard, he was so happy seeing the nipa again but he fell, gil young is just disappointed that he let his brother fall down because of this rustic nipa. He catch to save him, he finally feel his brother again but his strength is losing. The boarders came and he had to leave his brother again. He’s happy at the same time.
 
Gil young appeared in the kitchen once to give him a warning after the fight between the brothers but hyun joong is there, he stepped back and realize that he can’t interfere, a soul can’t just interfere in the situation.
 
He once again saw his brother running from the bathroom, jumping as soon as he caught hyun joong is coming, he‘s scared. His brother just opened up, opening his space to hyun joong. Kyu is around, mad, furious and those clench fist. He knows his brother is in danger now. He knows that this is the start. He followed his brother in the room, which is his former room, just as young saeng is thinking about something, he teared up, hyung!! He calls him through luhan but he can’t scare his own brother, but young saeng lt his presence.
 
He calls his brother many times whether young saeng is in bed with hyun joong or whenever kyu attempt to do something, but young saeng is into hyun joong’s deep pleasures. He’s a bit disappointed to hyun joong that he didn’t told young saeng about his real relationship to him, he’s special to me, that’s all hyun joong had answered the poor boy but in reality he is a lover.
 
Jungmin had talked to his twin brother privately, not talking straight to the point but they gave him a warning, he stood right beside his brother and pleading, crying to listen to all the advices and warnings but young saeng don’t listen at all.
 
“I just want to know what kind of life does my brother had….young saeng said.
 
Gil young tried to talk and convince him but what an after life can do? Making his brother to hear him is only 50 percent chance and it’s all or nothing y sacrificing himself.
 
“you don’t have to live like he does. You have a good life, if I were you, just go back and live peacefully, that’s what your brother wants. He always tells us how he misses you but in the end, he always say that he doesn’t want you to experience what life he has. Hyung jun uttered.
 
“then what happen to him? Why no one doesn’t want to tell me what happen? I came here because he keeps calling me in my dreams.,,the time I came and had an accident, he keeps pleading to me that I don’t know what he was saying? I keep remembering things that never happens in my life? I know he’s with me, he’s watching me, believe it or not, I always see his image anywhere. I don’t know what to do..I can’t understand what he’s trying to tell me. young saeng raise his voice, agitated to the situation..
 
He knelt down in front of his brother, it’s so hard for him to see his brother being curious to everything, he can’t save him, he can’t take him away from this house. A soul becomes frustrated. He wants to help him. The wind blew or his will to make his presence to be felt of but kyu came and the chance of jungmin and hyung jun to persuade young saeng was distracted.
 
He’s sad whenever young saeng is sad and he’s happy whenever his brother is happy. The kids makes young saeng to be happy, just like what he felt when he is still alive, the two lovers makes his brother to be sad, nervous, confuse, and scared, kris and tao always defended his poor brother, protecting him, but hyung jun and jung min plays a mysterious one, the ones who are in the meddle.
 
Finally young saeng decided to open the diary, sitting beside his brother while he is reading. Smiled when young saeng smiled, staring at him while his brother smiling while staring to the photos on the screen. He cried whenever his twin brother cried as the files browsed down and read. He wants to wipe those tears and comfort him but he can’t do anything, he needs to let him know everything, not because he want him to know the real reason of his death, but he wants him to protect his self and keep himself away from the situation he had.
 
While reading young saeng needed to stopped, he hug his knees while crying, he wants to hug him but all he can do is to say words that never been heard.
 
“young ah,,,what will I do?  His brother finally asked
 
“saeng ah..don’t be afraid. Everything is going to be fine…gil young answered even if the other can’t hear, crying like his brother do.
 
“young ah,,eotteokke? Do I love him already? I mustn’t feel this way right? Young saeng suddenly asked. Feeling confuse. Gil young can’t be mad, gil young understand but this isn’t what he wants for his brother.
 
“think of yourself, don’t feel sorry because of me, I’m here, watching you always…he speak again while watching his brother crying even more
 
Gil young sang a lullaby, a song along with the wind, praying that hoping the boy wil hear it and get into rest. He did, his twin brother fell asleep. He continued and whispers into him.
 
“saeng ah, I love you, always remember it. I will always beside you, don’t place yourself in my shoes. Make your life happier, make your life not miserable like mine. My brother, my precious brother, don’t cry for me, it hurts me even more. I don’t want to see you suffering like I was.. He cried a lot while caressing his brother’s face.
 
Gil young once again run into hyun joong, of all people, hyunjoong. He cant decide himself whether to let his brother be close to his secret lover, because kyu is there, kyu is watching always, kyu is selfish, kyu can get what he wants, kyu is greedy, kyu wants everything. Gil young becomes the victim, gil young suffered from this brothers.
 
Gil young somehow regret that he told hyun joong and kyu jong about his brother. He regret the time he answered every question of hyun joong about young saeng, he regret how he introduced the brother even if yong saeng is not around. He musn’t told the two that he has a brother so that the two will never wait.
 
He died not too long ago but his lovers already finds another and the worst thing is, the target is his brother. He doesn’t want to repeat any of the dilemmas and so he’s doing this and he’ll do everything just to push his brother away from the fate he had been.
 
*************************************************************************************************************************
 
Present: young saeng POV
 
I woke up the next morning, as I opened my eyes I felt a hand  on top of my stomach and saw a face leaning closer to my face. I wonder why I am not surprised. I change position and face my side, shoving the hand away from my stomach.
 
I felt him moved and so he sighed with annoyance. He grab me to face him as he immediately towered on me.
 
“what do you want me to do? I said I like you!!! Kyu yell..
 
“give me that thing..I said in my calmest tone, expressionless..
 
“mwo? He raise a brow…
 
“you took it..I accused him..you took it..I repeated…
 
He pulled away and sited on the bed side. I don’t know what you are talking about!!! He said ruffling his hair..
 
“then who? I sat up an asked..
 
“I don’t know! I don’t even know what are you talking about…kyu’s irate tone got higher…
 
“leave…I told blowing some air, controlling myself from shouting.
 
“you are such a hard to get…kyu said, and pinned me on the bed..
 
“young saeng!! Someone opened the door, it’s hyun joong..
 
“wah wah wah. So entering without knocking? Kyu sarcastically speak standing up and put his hands on his pocket.
 
“what are you doing here? What did you do to him again?! Hyun joong shouted and run towards his brother and grab the collar.
 
“why, can’t I visit him? Why? Is he your boyfriend now? Kyu said, full of sarcasm in his face and words..
 
“you two get out!!! I yell at them both..
 
They looked at me. Hyun joong released his brother, he tried to talk to me but I buried myself under the blanket. I heard their steps and left my room.
 
He remembers last night, the person in front of his closet. He figured who it was, he looks like kyu jong but when he is leaving, he looks like hyun joong. Somewhat the two have some similarities in some angles and that’s what he wants to know. He confronted kyu about it and it’s all refusal and denial. He needs to ask hyun joong but how he can do that? He check what’s missing when he woke up at 5 am. The diary is missing. Someone just stole it.
 
He took another usb drive on his mini drawer on the bedside table. He lift it and hold in tight grip.
 
 
Ren gave another drive containing the same files. Actually luhan and ren made a copy of it if in case one will get lost. Ren gave it to his young saeng hyung the other night since jungmin and hyung jun already sense what was going on. Jungmin and hyung jun are against on the idea to let young saeng knows about the diary and the past because for them this will make the situation become more complicated. But the kids already decided and they won’t et anyone to stop their young saeng hyung to know the truth.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
..okay this is more on flashbacks wherein it is gil young's scene...thankyu for reading and to those of your comments,,,and thankyu too to my new sbbies... this chapter is i know...i lost my focus since i was too busy lately and didn't thought of well about this.. i don't know when is the next chapter okay? but i hope you'll be more patient and all.. thankyu as always..*90 degrees bow. owh uri sanegie was discharge from training camp and he will start his service now...