Chapter 24

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Barom was tidying up the bar, when the door opened. "Sorry, the bar is closed till 6pm..." Barom said when he sensed someone entering the bar. He looked up. "Sohee?" he was surprised. He was not expecting her to come this soon after what happened the night before. "You are not planning to get drunk already are you? Because I'm not giving you any drink right now..." he said while arranging the glass.

Sohee smiled slightly. She pulled the chair and placed herself on it. "I'm sorry about last night. Did I do anything bizarre?" She asked. Barom bit his lower lips slightly. Seeing him making a face made Sohee worried all of the sudden. "Yeah.. about last night...You almost...strip.." he said. "What?" Sohee's eyes widened in disbelief. Barom chuckled slightly. "Nahh, i'm kidding babe..." he joked. "Yah! Don't scare me like that..." she scolded him. "Sorry..." he apologised. "No, you just babbling some nonsense alien words which is cute but also..weird.." he said, smiling a bit. "Nope, nothing bizarre." 

Sohee was relieved to hear that. "Anyway, by any chance do you know how i get home last night? I kinda had no memory about yesterday night..." she told him. "Do you have your stuffs with you? Your bags and anything else?" Sohee nodded. "Then he must have found you and sent you home..."

"He?"

"Yeah.I called your chauffeur after you left. I assumed you didn't go that far so he quickly took your belogings and maybe went to search you..." "Good thing you were home safely..." he said. Sohee took her phone and scrolled through her last dial number and it was indeed his. "Ohh. I didn't check my phone. Well, thanks anyway.." she thanked him.

Barom smiled slightly. "Are you okay sohee? Cause you are not usually like this..." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter