Chapter 10

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost 8pm and Chanyeol decided to fill his stomach with some food. He walked pass Sohee’s room. Her door had been shut since they got home in the afternoon. Since then, she didn’t even come out of her room. “Is she okay?” he mumbled when he remembered Sohee wasn’t feeling really well when they got home. Her face was slightly paler than usual and she appeared weak.

Chanyeol then made his way towards the kitchen. “Ahh, Chanyeol-sshi. Here’s your food...” Ye seul ahjumma said when she saw him. “Self-service okay Chanyeol-sshi. I need to bring this drink to Miss Sohee.”

“Is she okay? She doesn’t look good when we got home...” He asked.

“Miss Sohee, she didn’t usually have period cramps. But once she has it, it will be a terrible one. She used to almost faint because of it. I’ll be right back.” She said as she walked out of the kitchen. Chanyeol then went to the kitchen counter and ate the meals that the ahjumma had prepared. Few moments later, the maid came into the kitchen with a tray full of food. “She has no appetite...” the maid said as she placed the tray on the counter. “By any chance, did you know what did she eat for lunch?”

“She did have her lunch. But just in a small quantity. She didn’t each much.” He answered her. Ye seul sighed. “I’m worried about her condition. She didn’t want to eat at all.”

“Don’t worry Ahjumma, I tried to bring the food to her again.” Chanyeol said, taking the tray with him. He climbed up the stairs and went directly towards her room. He knocked the door and entered. Upon entering her room, he saw Sohee on the bed, curling into a ball. Her face was pale and she looked really uncomfortable. Sohee opened her eyes slightly. “What are you doing here?” she asked him weakly. Chanyeol approached her and place the tray on the table. “You have not eaten anything yet. Eat a little bit...” he said.

Sohee shook her head a bit. “I have no appetite...” she said softly almost whispering. Suddenly, he saw a few drops of tears fell down from the corner of her eyes, but then she quickly wiped it off. “Have you taken any painkillers?”

Without a word, she shook her head. ”I don’t like medications.”

“Just go...” she said. Chanyeol then went out of her roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter