Chapter 17

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol made his way towards his home after Sohee had agreed to stop by. “Here we are...” he said when they arrived. They arrived just in time when the rain has stopped pouring. Sohee turned to look. “My house is right up there. This small shop below is where my mom works.” He briefly explained it to her. Sohee nodded. The two then got off the car.

Sohee’s eyes took a moment to scan the building. “Small isn’t it...” He said, turning to flash a smile at her direction. “It is pretty small.” She thought. Chanyeol then made his way towards the stairs next to the shop and climbed it.

Sohee just followed him from behind. As soon as they arrived at the rooftop, Sohee suddenly held on to Chanyeol’s arm making him stopped walking. “Wait...You are not going to introduce me as you girlfriend right?” she asked. Chanyeol chuckled. “What if...I want to?” he playfully asked her. “Bwoh?” Sohee widened her eyes.

“Don’t worry...My mom knew I’m working for you...” he told her and smiled at her before he headed to the door. Sohee stayed there for a moment not knowing whether she should be relief or sad that Chanyeol was giving her the answer that she least expected. “Aren’t you coming, Sohee shi?” he turned to face Sohee.

Sohee snapped out of her thought and walked towards him.

Chanyeol unlocked the door and opened it. “Why is it very dark inside?” he commented. “Are you sure your mom is at home?” she asked.

Suddenly the light went back on. “Surprise!! Happy Birthday Chanyeol ah!” Someone screamed. There, stood three people. Chanyeol’s mom was the one standing in the middle. On her right was a girl, probably in her mid 20s holding a birthday cake while on her left was a guy with a baby face.

“Ahh you brought her along...” her mom said turning her attention towards Sohee. Everyone else’s faces turned confuse when they saw Sohee. “Annyounghaseyo...” Sohee politely said as she bowed slightly.  Chanyeol’s mom smiled sweetly at her as she paced towards her. “I didn’t know it was Chanyeol’s birthday today. Sorry to disturb...” she apologized.

Chanyeol then introduced the girl as his older sister and the guy as his friend, Baekhyun. “You go get change first Chanyeol ah...” her mom ordered him when she noticed that Chanyeol’s shirt was wet.

He excused himself and headed towards his room, leaving sohee with his mom and sister. Baekhyun followed him and closed the door behind him. “That was unexpected...” he exclaimed as soon as the door shut. Chanyeol ed his wet shirt and merely smiled. “She was insisting that we come here so that I could change into a dry cloth.”

“That was so kind of her...” he said. Chanyeol took a dry and clean shirt from his wardrobe and put it on. “She was not as bad as you thought she would be.” He defended her. Baekhyun scoffed slightly. “You seem to take her side all the time. Do you really like her Chanyeol ah?” he questioned Chanyeol causing him to pause for a moment. Baekhyun’s sudden question took him by surprise that he didn’t know how to react. “Dude, I’m not saying it’s a bad thing to like her. But peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter