Chapter 23

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee walked along the pavement. Myungsoo's words somehow left her with an uncomfortable feeling. His words sent chill down her spine. Sohee sighed. "Whats worst that could happen..." she thought as her pace slowed down. 

***

"Here you go..." the handsome bartender placed a glass of drink in front her. Sohee replied his smile. "Is this the strongest?" She asked. He nodded. "Sohee ah... Are you okay? What's actually bring you here? It has been long since I last saw you here..." he said. Sohee scoffed slightly. "Why? You don't want me here.. Barom?" she smirked as she drank her drink in one shot. 

The bar wasn't usually Sohee's favourite place. But tonight was an exception. She was craving for something that could let her forget all her sadness for a while. "Barom, give me another strong one..." she demanded. Barom looked at her slightly. "Are you sure dear? You are not that good with alcohol honey..." Barom was hesitated. "Bring it on..." she said. 

After couple of drinks, Sohee was beginning to get drunk. She was babbling nonsense and Barom was getting worried. "Barom, I want some tequila..." she said. 

Barom sighed. "No more for you missy.." he refused. 

"Why?" 

"Sohee, you are drunk..." he informed. 

"I'm not..." she stood up. "Uhhh, barom oppa, you are spinning..." she muttered as she began to walk. "Ahh, why is...everything is spinning..." 

"Sohee ah.. Where are you going? He called her. "I'm going to the moon...." She said as she wobbly walked towards the exit. Barom then spotted that Sohee had left her phone. He picked it up and scrolled through her last contact list so that he could call someone to pick Sohee up. Barom tried calling for Sunmi but there was no answer. "My Chauffeur?" 

He then called the number. After few tones, someone picked it up.

***

"Urghh...Why is it so hard to walk?" Sohee mumbled as she unstably swayed from on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter