Chapter 16

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long tiring day in Busan, they were finally back in Seoul. As soon as they arrived, Sohee went straight away to her room, locking herself inside. Chanyeol then went inside his room to clean himself, before he headed off to bed. After putting on his black sweatshirt, suddenly he heard a slight knock on the door. Chanyeol turned to look as the door squeaked open.

He saw Sohee at the door. “Thank you for today...” she said softly, smiling a bit. “And Good night...” she continued. After saying that, she closed the door.

A slight curl appeared on Chanyeol’s face as he watched the door slowly closed.

...

“Where were you yesterday?” Yeseul ahjumma asked, pouring some juice into Sohee’s glass. “I went to Busan...” She simply answered her. Yeseul’s eyes widened slightly. “What?”

“Shh... Don’t tell anyone.” Said sohee , as she ate her breakfast. Yeseul ahjumma just nodded and followed her order. Eventhough she was still curious, she didn’t ask much. Sohee's phone suddenly rang. She took a glance over the screen and saw Jongsuk’s name appeared. She quickly picked it up. “Where can I meet you?” he asked at the end of the phone.

After making an appointment with JongSuk, Sohee got herself ready and called Chanyeol to send her to the place she promised with Jongsuk earlier on the phone.

Arriving at the cafe, Sohee quickly made her way towards Jongsuk. She settled herself in front of him. “So? Tell me what you found?” Jongsuk smirked. “Okay... this is going to take at least 10 minutes... I’m going to tell you briefly, the rest, you can read here...” he slid a blue file towards her.

Sohee opened the file and glanced up making sure that Chanyeol didn’t pop out from anywhere. “Chanyeol lived with his mother and an older sister who worked as a nurse. His father left them when he was 2 months old and it was for an unknown reason. He was also known as Tiger back then in High School. He used to be the best fighter in his district I heard.” Sohee then saw a photo of a familiar person. “That’s Kris and Tao. The three of them used to be best friend.”

“Chanyeol dated Kris’s younger sister, Mary, but she died a few years back. They said she was kidnapped by a gang to set her as trap and accidentally killed her...” Jongsuk also said that after the incident, Chanyeol stopped fighting and abandoned his friends causing Kris to feel extremely piss off.

“Is that the debt he was talking about?” she mumbled. “what?”

“Nothing...Go on.”

“Well I guess that’s it. You can read the rest on your own. Ahh, one more thing... I heard Chanyeol is the one who save your father from that incident. I think that’s the reason he hired him.” Jongsuk continued.

The incident that happened few months ago come flashing inside her thought. She remembered hearing a new about her father almost being stabbed by an unknown stranger. Luckily someone came to help but she didn’t know who he was until today. “Chanyeol is the one who save my father?”

Jongsuk nodded. Jongsuk then explained a few more things to Sohee before he excused himself. Sohee sighed. As she looked through the blue file, she saw a photo of Chanyeol’s father. It was the same photo that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter