Chapter 7

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s only five days left for the fashion show and Sohee had been busy preparing for it. Sometimes she would stay at the university till it was really late.

The clock showed it was already past midnight and Sohee is still working.

Chanyeol entered the room with some food and paced towards Sohee. “Miss Sohee, I bought you some supper. And here’s the coffee you ordered.” He said, placing both the hot coffee and the food on the table. Sohee glanced up. “Thank you. You, just go home... I’ll be fine here.” She told him.

“I can’t miss Sohee. Your safety is my responsible. I will stay here as long as you are here.” He firmly told her. “Is there anything I can do to help you?” He asked.

Sohee paused to think, but she finally shook her head. “Just have a sit and rest...” she said, still not looking up from what she’s been doing.

Sohee was so focus with her work that she didn’t realise Chanyeol was looking at her. He’s worry that she will collapse because she seemed so exhausted. Her face looked pale and tired. Not being able to look at her current state, Chanyeol stood up. “Miss Sohee, please eat something first. You have not eaten anything yet since this afternoon.”

“I’m fine. I am almost done...I will eat some after this...” She said as she carefully cut the fabric.

Suddenly, her head felt a bit heavy. Her eyes out of sudden become blurry and she almost collapsed but fortunately, someone was fast enough to grab her. “Miss Sohee, are you okay? I told you to rest a bit...” he said as he held her. Sohee was too weak to even argue anything with him.

Chanyeol then helped her to sit down on a chair. He handed her something to drink. After taking a sip of the drink he offered, Sohee was about to stand up again, however Chanyeol prevented her from standing. “What do you think you are doing? You were about to faint just now and yet you still want to continue working?”

Sohee sighed and pulled her arm from his grasp. “It’s none of your business...” She said.

“Look, Sohee sshi, I know you don’t want to lose this to Tiffany but this isn’t the way to win. You shouldn’t neglect your health. How do you expect to win if you aren’t strong enough? You still have at least 5 days left to finish these things and I can help you.” He said, making Sohee paused to think.

Chanyeol then went to grab some food and handed it over to her. “Here, get some energy before you continue. And I’m your chauffeur. Order me around, I don’t mind...” he told her.

Sohee took the food from him. “What do you mean order you around? You are not my butler. You are only supposed to drive me around...” She said, taking a bite of the bread. Chanyeol merely smiled. “Then let me be your butler for tonight so I could do anything you asked me to do.”

Sohee weakly smiled.

....

 

D-1 till the fashion show.

“Wahh, as expected Sohee-sshi. This outfit looks good.” Jongsuk praised her as he looked at his reflection on the mirror. Jongsuk will be Sohee’s model for the fashion show. He and Sohee had known each other for almost 3 years now and the two had always got along well.

Chanyeol who was at the corner smiled slightly. He had the exact same thought as Jongsuk when he first saw Sohee’s design. It seemed like most Sohee’s model for the fashion show were impressed with her design and they like it a lot.

After the fitting session, Sohee decided to go home straight away, however on the way she encountered Tiffany and Myungsoo. “Ahh, Sohee-ah...” Myungsoo greeted her. “Hey there Sohee, great to see you and you too Chanyeol sshi. Didn’t expect to see you this soon...” She said as she looked up at him.

Chanyeol bowed slightly.

“What are you doing here?” Sohee asked myungsoo.

Tiffany looked at her. Instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter