Chapter 6

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aishhh...” Sohee crumpled the paper and took another piece of blank paper. It has been a week after Sohee heard the news about joining the fashion show and she was given a month to prepare for show. However for the past few days, Sohee had struggled to find any idea. She was so tense up that she couldn’t find any inspiration. She took a deep breath and leaned against the chair. “Omma, I’m so lost. I couldn’t get any decent idea...” she uttered as she looked at her mom’s photo.

She then took a glance over her window and saw Chanyeol. “I thought I told him not to come today. What is he doing here?” she mumbled to herself.

Just then her maid entered the room with a glass of drink. “Here’s your drink agasshi...” she said placing it on the table. “Ahjumma, if you are stressed up, what do you usually do?” The maid paused to think. “I’ll go watch some movies...” she answered.

“Movies?” the maid nodded. She then excused herself and left.

Sohee got out and discovered Chanyeol coming out of her father’s office. “Yah chauffeur...” She called him. Chanyeol looked up and bowed upon seeing her. “What are you doing here?” she asked as she climbed down the stairs, pacing towards him. “Your dad wants to meet me...” he informed.

“Why did you call me? Do you have anywhere you want to go or did you miss me already?” he playfully asked, smirking at her. Sohee rolled her eyes. “You wish. I’m just curious.” She tried denying it.

Chanyeol chuckled a bit, causing Sohee to stare at him. Chanyeol leaned down a bit. “You didn’t get enough sleep right?” he asked. Sohee moved back slightly. “What do you mean?”

“You looked tired, beside....it’s showing...” he gestured towards her eyes. Sohee quickly went to look at the big mirror, hanging next to her. She pouted upon seeing her eyes. “Stress up about the fashion show?” he guessed. Sohee shot him a nasty stare. “I’m not stress up...” she said, crossing her arms.

Chanyeol beamed at her direction.

“Go home...” she said. Sohee was about to climb up the stairs when out of nowhere she encountered her stepmom. “Ahh, sohee ah, come and have tea with us...” She said. Sohee turned.

“Hey chauffeur, get the car ready. We are going out...” She turned to face her stepmom again. “Sorry Hana sshi, I would love to join you two, but I just remembered I have an appointment to attend. Now will you excuse me?” She smirked slightly and left.

....

“Movie?” Chanyeol asked as soon as they arrived at the cinema. Sohee kept quiet and looked away. “Well it’s better than staying at home, facing her face. I just can’t bear with it. Look do you want to join me in there, or wait here till i’m done, it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter