Chapter 19

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aren’t you going to eat that?” Chanyeol politely asked when he saw Sohee was staring blankly at her food instead of eating it. Since that morning, something about Sohee was completely off. From his observation, he thought that it might have something to do with Myungsoo. But since it was none of his business, he thought that its better he didn’t ask much.

Sohee didn’t answer straight away but instead she sighed. “Do you think love is blind?” she suddenly asked him. Chanyeol looked at her in confusion. He paused to think. “Yeah, love is blind...” he finally replied, while looking at her. Sohee then glanced up and smiled slightly. “It is, right?” Chanyeol didn’t know whether he should nod or not, so he just left the question answerless.

And then, there was another silence. Sohee slowly took a spoonful of rice and ate it. She stared blankly outside the glass window and quietly chewed down her food. “I know it’s none of my business, but...can I ask what’s wrong?” Chanyeol bravely asked her, though he kind off knew what she was thinking at the moment. Sohee turned to face him and faintly smiled. "Myungsoo and I weren't in a good condition..." 

“Me and Myungsoo, we’ve been seeing each other for almost 5 years now...But for some reason, everything seems...very different now.” She opened her story. She continued by telling him that they met for the first time when Myungsoo was transferred to the school she was attending at that moment. She also told him that she’s not that interested with guy back then but something about Myungsoo made her felt so attracted towards him. “He cared so much for me and I ended up falling hard for him...” she confessed. She also revealed that she had just lost her mom that year and Myungsoo comforted her a lot, aside from Sunmi.

A year after that, they officially dated. “Things were great for the first few years but as time went by, I realised that he was not the same guy I used to know...”

Chanyeol listened attentively to her story. “I love him before, but I’m not if I still love him now...” she told him. Her voice was soft, but he could still hear her. She also told him that she heard rumours about Myungsoo staying with her only for money and business. “I’m not sure if it’s true or not but sometimes I feel that way...”Sohee turned to face him and smiled slightly. “I don’t know why I’m telling you this...You probably don’t even care...” she uttered, looking away again.

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter