Chapter 12

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Omg, you are really funny chanyeol sshi...” Sohee laughed as they exited the noraebang. Chanyeol then started to do the ssanti(cheap) dance he did earlier at the noraebang. “Yah, stop it... People are staring at you. Gosh this is so embarrassing...” She said as she covered her face. After spending almost 2 hours at the noraebang, they decided to head out for some food. “Gosh, chanyeol you really at dancing...” she bluntly told him.

“What do you expect? I’m a chauffeur not a kpop star.”

“Well, your rapping was sick though. You could easily pass as a rapper but definitely not a dancer...Oww, my stomach hurt...” she said, still laughing. Chanyeol just smiled. He was feeling glad that he was able to cheer Sohee up. Since they met, this is the first time he saw her smiling like this. Chanyeol stared at her for a moment. Realising that she’s being stared, Sohee stopped laughing. “What are you looking at?” she questioned him.

A curl formed on his face. “Nothing...I’m glad that I was able to make you laugh like this...”

She looked away, avoiding his gaze. Just then she spotted the stall that used to be her favourite. Sohee nudged Chanyeol’s arm and paced towards the stall. Chanyeol who was still confused just followed her from behind. “I used to come here during high school. This used to be my favourite place in Myeongdung...” she told him. “Really?” he looked at her.  “Why are you so surprise?”

“Well, you usually eat at a fancy restaurant; I don’t expect this kind of place used to be your favourite...”

“No one can beat the dukbokki here. They are the best.” She thumbed up. She then went to order two servings of dukbokki for her and Chanyeol. After making the order, Chanyeol took out his wallet. “This one is on me.” He said as he took out his money to pay. “But...” Chanyeol stopped her by placing his finger on his lips. “I’ve already paid for it...” he said as he took the change from the lady.

“Thank you...” she thanked him.

After filling their stomach with the delicious dukbokki, Sohee decided to wander around myeongdung for a bit. Since the place was a bit crowded, people kept pushing each other causing Sohee to lose her balance once in a while. Realising that, Chanyeol held her hand and dragged her closer to him. He then pulled her so that she walked in front of him instead of by his side. “Sorry I had to this. This will keep you from being pushed.” He said as he slowly placed his hand on her shoulder.

“Chanyeol, let’s go into this store. This used to be my favourite store...” she said while unconsciously held his hand, leading him inside. “Is this where you used to come too?” he asked. Sohee nodded. “I don’t have much friend back then in high school, so instead of hanging out with friends after school, I came here to search for some good music.” She explained, walking pass the shelf filled with CDs. “I have tons of CDs at home.” She continued.

Chanyeol fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter