Chapter 13

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOHEE’s POV

“What was that? What debt was he talking about?” I asked, seeking for his explanation. Too many thoughts lingered inside my mind at that moment. Chanyeol didn’t answer and walked slightly ahead of me. I fastened my pace and grasped his arm, preventing him from making another step. “You know them right?” I questioned, in hope he will be answering my question. Chanyeol avoided my gaze. “Yah, I’m asking you...”

“That’s not for you to concern...” he was trying to assure me, but unfortunately I wasn’t convinced enough. What happened earlier had made me curious enough to know what kind of person he is or was.  I knew he was hiding something from me. “Where are we going next miss Sohee?”He asked, abandoning my question earlier.

“Who are you Park Chanyeol?” I screamed inside, looking into his eyes, in hope I will get an answer.

On the way home, the whole car ride was silent. This is the first time that I saw a different side of Chanyeol. The cold and quiet Chanyeol. Since he met the two guys earlier, whom I reckon, he knows those two, his mood changed. I don’t know what had happened between them, but I will find out soon.

....

END OF SOHEE’s POV

Sohee took a sip of her drink while her other hand worked on her sketch. “Hey there Sohee...” She heard a voice that she was expecting. Sohee glanced up and saw Jongsuk heading to her way, taking an empty seat opposite to her. “You don’t usually ask to meet me. What’s up?” he asked.

“How’s your ankle?”

“It’s all healed now. You don’t ask me to come all the way here just to ask me that right?” Sohee shook her head, smiling slightly. “Do me a favour will you?” she asked.

Jongsuk simply nodded.

“Do backgrounds check on Chanyeol...” ordered Sohee. Jongsuk looked at her in confusion. “Chanyeol? Your chauffeur? You want me to do a background check on your chauffeur?” he asked again. Sohee nodded.

“Why? You refuse?”

“I’m not. It’s just that, is there something wrong with him? I mean your father hired him, I’m sure he already did a background check on him. If he hired him, that mean he’s good right. Am I wrong?”

Sohee shook her head. “That’s not the case. There’s something I’m curious about his past. Will you help me or not?” Jongsuk didn’t answer her question. He stood up and ruffled her hair slightly. “Of course I will. No worry...” he assured her. “Thanks Oppa...”

Jongsuk made an ‘okay sign’ before he excused himself. Sohee then spotted Chanyeol exited the kitchen using the back door. He was not wearing his usual outfit, but a casual black sweatshirt and a pair of jean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter