Chapter 3

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who’s that guy with Sohee? He’s so cute...” Sohee overheard a few girls squealed in delight when they saw chanyeol. She turned to take a glimpse of Chanyeol who was walking next to her. *cute? Huh yeah right* she thought.

Suddenly Chanyeol turned. “Now you finally realised that I’m good looking.” He said. Sohee rolled her eyes. “You wish...” She mumbled. “I thought she’s already engaged to myungsoo. Why is she walking around in campus with another guy? Such a .” She then overhead another group of girls talked. She stopped pacing and turned to face those girls, walking towards them. “At least I’m capable of getting any guy with my natural face. are you?” She sneered and walked away.

“Is that the reason why you don’t want me to follow you around?” Chanyeol asked. “That’s probably one of them.” She answered. Sohee then walked to a nearby park and found a spot under a shady tree. “I need some time alone right now. Would you mind? You can stay there at the cafe, have some coffee or something. You could still see me from there.” She suggested. Chanyeol hesitated for a moment.

“Please...”

“Alright. Don’t try to run away from me...” he said.

“Whatever...” She said as she sat down on the bench under the tree. She took out her sketchbook from her bag and also her favourite pen. Sohee watched as Chanyeol walked away from her. She then began sketching the ideas she had on her mind earlier onto her sketchbook.

Whenever Sohee wants to design something, she prefers being alone. That’s when she’s overflowing with ideas. Just then, her phone rang. She looked at the phone screen and saw an expected name. Quickly she picked it up. “Hello...”

“Hello. Are you free?”

“Yup, I’m free.” She replied.

“Come and have lunch with me at the usual spot.” Sohee agreed and hung up. She glanced up and was surprised to see Chanyeol already standing in front of her. “Yah! Are you trying to scare me to death?” She scolded.

“Sorry. I was just going to give you this.” he said while holding a cup of coffee. “Forget it. There’s somewhere I need to go.” She said, standing up. “How ‘bout this coffee?” Sohee merely shrugged her shoulder. “You drink it yourself. I didn’t say I want any. Let’s go...”

....

As soon as Chanyeol parked the car, Sohee immediately got off the car. “Remember what I told you just now...” She reminded him, before she took a step towards the restaurant. Chanyeol nodded a bit and watched her entered the restaurant. He also got off the car and made his way towards the entrance. Chanyeol entered the restaurant and found himself an empty spot not far from where Sohee was seating.“So that’s the guy that she’d been eager to meet.” He mumbled to himself with his eyes still fixed on her.

“Would like to order anything sir?” the waitress asked while smiling at Chanyeol. She’s clearly captivated by Chanyeol’s face. “Just water. Plain water...” he said casually. “Alright..” she said and went away. Chanyeol then turned his attention back to sohee and that guy. “Heol, if they’re on a date, why are they seemed...so boring...” he mumbled.

....

After putting on a white slightly see-through blouse and a pair of skinny jeans, Sohee tied her hair into a messy bun. “Park Chanyeol, we’ll see how long you are going to stay. I’m going to make your life miserable...” She said as she put on her lip-gloss.

 She went to her car and not surprise to see Chanyeol already waiting for her. “Good Morning Miss Sohee...” he said, smiling. He opened the door for her and she entered without saying a thing.

Weekend had always been Sohee’s shopping day. She would go to almost every shopping mall and bought almost everything she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter