Chapter 11

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee stared at her reflection on the mirror and sighed slightly. Because she was unable to sleep last night her eyebag has becoming visible. She applied some more BB cream to make it less visible. After making sure it was less obvious, she took her belongings, dropped her phone inside her bag and headed downstairs. She walked pass the dining hall and saw her father and Hana were having their meal. Sohee felt like not taking her breakfast, but since she didn’t eat much yesterday she had no choice but to eat some. Lazily and half-heartedly, she dragged her feet into the dining hall, placing herself at an empty seat, opposite to her stepmom.

“Good Morning...” Hana greeted her, slightly smiling. Sohee ignored her and quietly ate her meal. “Are you feeling okay today Sohee-ah?” her father asked suddenly. Sohee glanced up. “What, what happen?” Her stepmother asked. “I heard you weren’t feeling well last night.” He continued. Sohee scoffed. It was so unlike him to be concern of her. Sohee didn’t answer him with a word; she just thumbed up and continued to eat her meals. Her father sighed in relief as he nodded a bit.

Sohee took one last bite of her food and sip some juices before she decided to excuse herself. “I’ll be going now...” She bowed slightly, taking her belonging and as she was to about to leave, her father stopped her. “How’s Chanyeol doing?” he asked. “Is he protecting you well?”

Sohee turned to face him and gave him an assurance smile. “He...” she paused to think. “He takes good care of me better than you did...father. Thanks a lot for hiring him.” she sarcastically told him. Sohee then excused herself again. “Don’t get too involve with him...” he warned her. Sohee almost stopped her pace when she heard those words, but she forcedly made her way out of the dining room.

“Good Morning...” Chanyeol greeted her as soon as he saw her coming out of the big mansion. “Morning...” She answered brief and got into the car. Along the way, there was an awkward silence filling the whole space, considering how they got along really well last night, talking to each other. Sohee took a glance over him and then turned to look away again. She wanted to talk to him, but she didn’t know why she couldn’t. “Aren’t you tired?” she finally opened . Chanyeol beamed, looking at her through the front mirror. “Nope... I’m okay...” he assured her. Sohee nodded. “Why?” he questioned her.

“You slept late last night and you have to wake early this morning. So I was wondering if you feel tired...”

Chanyeol chuckled a bit. “You know you were to blame if I’m tired right?” he . Sohee stayed quiet. Indeed, she will definitely be the one to blame because she was the one insisting him to stay. Realising that Sohee didn’t say anything, Chanyeol looked over her. “I’m kidding Sohee sshi...I’m sorry.” He politely apologized. “Nahh you are right. I’m probably the one who should be blame for that.” She casually said.

....

After sending Sohee to her college, C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter