Chapter 25

The chauffeur and the arrogant princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here’s your coffee Miss Sohee…” Seojoon said as he placed a cup of hot coffee on the table for her. Sohee took a sip of her drink. “Yah! I told you less sugar…” She said. Seojoon apologised and offered to order another one for her but she refused. “Let’s just go…” she told him.

As Sohee was walking towards the car, she unexpectedly encountered a familiar figure. “You…” that guy said, smirking slightly. “Do I know you?” she asked. Sohee knew exactly who he is, but she pretended she didn’t. Kris chuckled slightly. “You don’t, but apparently we met before.” He informed. Sohee shrugged her shoulder and rolled her eyes. She was about to ignore him when out of a sudden Kris grabbed her wrist causing Seojoon to react quickly by freeing her wrist from his grasp. “What do you think you are doing?” He asked Kris. Kris smiled slightly. “Relax, I was just about to ask her something…” he told Seojoon.

“She said she didn’t know you. So go before things get messy...” he warned Kris. “It’s fine Seojoon.” Sohee assured him. “What is it that you want to ask? I have things to ask too…” she finally voiced out, glaring at him.

“See, you do know me after all…” he said, smirking at her direction. “Where’s lover boy?” he asked. “If you want to ask about him then we are done here…” she said. Kris chuckled. “Ahh so lover boy left. He’s no good after all. You see, it was bad enough for you to get involve with him…”

Sohee turned to face him. “I don’t know what deal you had with him in the past that made you hate him so much. What I know is, he’s not like what you think he is…”

 Again, Kris chuckled. This time it was louder than earlier. “You think you know him dear, but you don’t. I used to be his friend honey. I know every bits of him. Yeah, they said don’t judge a book by its cover, but in Chanyeol case, not just the cover, you have to also look carefully as you flip through the pages, because there are a lot of hidden things lied between the lines. Wow, where did I get such an incredible quote…” he said.

Sohee was dumbfounded. Kris then leaned towards her slightly.

“You won’t want to go anywhere near him if you know his past. Well then, annyoung pretty…” he whispered into her ears before leaving her completely speechless.

“Are you okay Miss Sohee? Do you know him?” Seojoon asked. “I’m fine...” she replied short and continue to head towards the car.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter