Chapter 9

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun POV
I 've finished packing and now I 'm headed to the room Tae Oppa so we set out together to the University .

* tok tok tok . * Tok tok tok sound of knocking .

" Oppa ? Will you be inside ? "Ask me from the outside .

I opened the door and did not see it on the inside. When I want to find the other side of the room to my phone rang . The caller's name is not listed in my contacts list .

Phone conversation :
" Hello ? " - Seohyun

" Hi, this is Seohyun ? " - Another track

" Yes . And who is this ? " - Seohyun

" I am Kim Taeyeon . I'm waiting for you outside " - Taeyeon . I smiled after this who knows .

" Dae , Oppa . I 'll be right there " - Seohyun .

I put my phone into his pocket and jogged toward the outside boarding .

 

 

 

" Anyeonghaseo .... " he said , bending down to me
 " Good morning ... " he said with a smile in the morning .

I just chuckled seeing his behavior , but I bent back and say good morning .

" Let's go , this way Miss " he said , she acted like she was my maid . I just chuckled and followed him .

On the way we passed a store , the store memapangkan a miniature piano in it with a clear glass as a barrier .

" Oppa ~ " I said .

" Huh ? " He said and turned to face me .

" Can I have it ? " Ask me .

" Do not miss Seohyun . We can have it next time " he said and pulled my arm to walk again . I'm a little sad to not be able to get it .


 

Taeyeon POV
I could tell she was sad , because when I held his hand , it felt weak .

' He must be sad ~ ' - Taeyeon .

I immediately turned around and saw it .

" Seohyun - ah ~ do not be sad . I promise you 'll soon have it " I said and he smiled confidently , and then we continued our journey .

 

 

 

 

at the library
I accidentally got a book on how to make various kinds and forms of miniature and paper newspaper / newspapers so I read the book .


" Ahhhkkk ! ! ! ! ! ! " I accidentally read one section of the book about how to make a miniature piano with newspaper paper or newspaper .

" Ssshhhhhttt `` `` `` ` " I hear all the students are in perpusakaan hissing ' ssshhhhhhttttt ~ ~ ~ ~ ' as a sign I should keep quiet . I know now Seohyun look at me weird .

" Hahaha ..... huh ~ " I just chuckled so as not to disturb other readers and actually very happy inside and I want to jump .

" Seohyun , I want to see the librarian , I would like to borrow this book " I whispered and walked to the old woman as far as my name is Mrs. Park .

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Oppa , thank you to accompany me " he said and I just smiled .


Today I , Seohyun and Krystal have the same science class , while Yoona , Tiffany , and Jessica has the same class .
Once we have a science class sport .

( I do not really know about the subjects in Univeritas , so I just made ​​it like that so I created a perfect story )

" Taeyeon Oppa , you did you already know where the gym is ? " Ask Seohyun holding my wrist , because I've been running in the other direction .

"Yes , BabySeo ~ ~ ~ " I said and went on my trip , I wanted to go to a quiet place so that I could make a miniature piano that has been my plan .

Seohyun POV
' Lord ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ why does he have to call me itu' - Seohyun .

I can not not blush every time he called me like that .

" Well ! Seohyun - ah ! " I heard someone yell at me and I turned around to see the person and it was there behind Krystal and Yoona , Tiffany , and Jessica Unnie .

 

' The lesson he most hated by me' - Seohyun Unnie .

" Unnie~ hai " I said .

" Why students here a little ? " Tanya Tiffany Unnie but he obviously happy with it .

"Mr . Lee we will conduct trials for all new students at this university whether they deserve it or not entering the school team " My clear .

" We just mean .... " Yoona said happily and jumped up and down , Krystal and Tiffany join .

" Including gang Siwon " said Jessica Unnie flat .

"Oh yes . I forgot . That bastard must have to be here because he will compete against the new students , and if the new student loses, then he does not deserve " Krystal said .


We saw Mr . Lee entered the field followed by a gang Siwon and we immediately took a seat in the audience will see the test participants .

Mr . Lee invoked the name of the participants one by one and there were 25 people and everything to lose and we know that Siwon play dirty , we wanted to leave the field because it is just a waste of time seeing Siwon violence perpetrated on all participants . But .... I do not know if this is just me or did we all stopped after hearing Mr . Lee called out the name of participants whose names KIM Taeyeon .

" KIM Taeyeon , please enter the field," said Mr. . Lee using Mic .

We all immediately turned around and sat down in our seats each in just seconds .

Authors POV
' Taeyeon ~ '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter