Day to Enter The Dormitory

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon POV 18.00   I went to the University of SONE and see Uncle Choi .     I knocked on his office door * tok tok tok *   " In." Well, I thought it was him .   " So , pamann Choi . I'm sure uncle already knew why I was in sinikan "I asked then took a seat in the chair across the desk uncle Choi .   " Yes , of course I know . But there is a slight problem " he said with a face like saying ' I'm so sorry ' .     "What's the matter, Uncle Choi ? ' I calmly asked him to be quiet as well .     " This way, Mmmmm .... so .... " I cut it ...   " So what Uncle Choi " now I can not wait noble .     " This" " The hostel was full of men and ..... " she said .   " And," I said, more curious .     " And .... only one room left , the room in Female Dormitory No. 29 . " he said nervously .     " So you're going to stay a dorm with 5 other girls " she said very quickly .     " But you do not worry, they will not eat you like your fans made ​​by fans . Rather , I expect you not to eat them . Because they are the Goddess of the University " . he said     ' Goddess ? ' I said in my mind .     " All right , MR . Lee . Please let us advance to the girls about it , then come back here to take Taeyeon into Rooms " said Uncle Choi to the man who took care of every room .   " Neither Mr. Choi " he said . Bowed and left the office .           At Dormitory No. 29         " WHAT ! !" Shouts all the girls at the same time after hearing the news of Mr. Lee .   " How can you combine us with a man ? " Shouted Jessica   " What if he took a chance on us when our guard down ? " Shouted Krystal .   " We do not even know each other . It would be very awkward ? ! "Shouted YoonA   " And why our room ? ! " Cried Tiffany   " Uncle should tell this to us in advance , we have a bit of preparation setiknya to accept it , Uncle " Seohyun said .           " I know .... " " First he was not going to take any chance " " The second would not be a problem both men and women " " Thirdly he is a nice guy so you will easily get along and there will be no awkwardness " " The fourth was because only in this room that has a longer residual " " And the Fifth . Seohyun Thank you for your understanding . But this happens all of a sudden "         ( All the girls father fought Lee to 3 hours duration . 's Been exhausting for Jessica so she went to sleep . The girls continued to struggle as well with Mr. Lee that was not to be outdone by the young people )     * Huh ! * ( All the girls sighed loudly and briefly returned to their respective jobs . Yoona Kim Tae Yeon watch video . Searched Tiffany shopping online on his laptop . Seohyun reading a book on the couch . Tidua Jessica and Krystal cook dinner . They do not want to listen to the father of Lee spoke again . few moments later the sound head knock on the door and emerged from behind the door .     * tok tok tok * ( All eyes turned to the door )   " Sorry to interrupt . Uncle Lee's why you so long ? " Taeyeon said . all the girls look at each other .     " Oh ! You're already here , sorry there was a problem " said the father sampil Lee put his hands on each shoulder Taeyeon .     " Well this is a dormitory, you will stay on the top floor in the room farthest room disampin Jessica " Mr. Lee said , patting him on the shoulders Taeyeon .       " Huh ? " Taeyeon said she saw the check and there is number 29 in the middle of the door .     * glup * ( Taeyeon gulped then back for sure to face the girls )     On the other hand " HE ! " Said Tiffany , Yoona , and Seohyun at the same time inside their minds and try to continue to concentrate on the activity they are doing .             * Tub Tub Tub Tub * dipijak sound stairs . All eyes were fixed on the ballot , including Taeyeon .        
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter