Truth Game ending Up by Telling the Truth

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WEDNESDAY AT THE NEXT WEEK

 

"Guys !!!" the four girl who was sitting on the grass of the park in front of Reviews their Univercity directy look at the girl wgo disturbing their chit-chat.

 

"Girls! you do not have class again, right? "Yoona asked half shout and sit with legs crossed beside Seohyun.

Fifth girl shook their head confused.

 

"Okay! Its been very long since the last time we had fun ... so ... why do not we have fun tonight? "Yoona asked eagerly.

 

Seohyun immediately look towards Yoona to convey her protest but Yoona cut before the maknae start her speech.

 

"Don’t Worry about Tae Oppa .. he has a class until 7pm plus he has to practice basketball with the University team for next month competition so he 100% he will at home until 9pm we could go back to the dorm at 8pm. So? Are we have a deal Now " Yoona Grinning as she watch one by one her bestfriends expression.

 

"Deal !!!" they all raised Reviews their hand-to-air and for the next time ....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 3 pm inside the X Club

 

"Wooohhooo !!!!" Krystal shouted happily enjoying the smell of alcohol around the club and the sound of loud music which she longed. sHe herself does not know what make her  busy to not have any more time to come to the club even only to think oabout club.

 

"Unnie! lets we order the drinks ... "Krystal pulled Tiffany toward the bartender.

 

"Lets we get our table" Jessica led the way they are.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

At The FFG table

 

"Thanks ~" the girls said in unison at the degustation the WHO give Reviews their order and give an electric smile that almost make the waiter lose his balance.

 

 

The girls laugh Immediately after the waiter gone from their sign.

 

"Cheersss !!!!" the girls raise Reviews their glass in water and drink it in one shoot.

 

'Two glass ...

'Three glass ...

'Four glass ...

'five

'six

'seven

'eight

Nine ....

 

 

"Wait guys!" Yoona was perfectly drunk WHO raised her hands taking the other girl of attention.

 

"What?" Tiffany asked in a shaky voice and put the glass back on the table.

 

"Why we don’t play a game? Let's make this night a little… bit interesting ... "Krystal asked enthusiastically with her drunk sound.

 

"Right! Lets we play Truth or Dare! No no no! lets just play the Truth! "Tiffany give her opinion.

 

"Than I give my deal" Jessica look at her other friends asking their aswer.

 

"Deal !!!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

They are give so much the question and never one of them give a serious question that makes them laugh Crazily when the know the truth behind the odd habits of Reviews their friends.

 

"Now is my turn !!!" Seohyun asking happily while raising her hands and her eyes closed and smiling.

 

"Who is the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter