Chapter 14

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just finished a shower and I immediately ran to Tiffany who was sitting the sofa. 

"Ppany ~ ~ ~" I said and jumped off the back of the sofa kesampingnya. 

"Oppa ~ ~ ~ you do not have to like it, what are you trying to make me die young?" He whined. 

"No. Hehe ~ sorry "I said and smiled shyly. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………. 
"Ppany ~ ~ ~ ~ if you really like the game?" Ask me and she nodded. 
"If nothing else other than the game that you like it?" Ask me again and he nodded. 
"Well, it looks like you do not like me, I'm going to go join Yoona" I said and stood up but someone pulled my arms makes the sofa sat back down. 

"Tae Tifak Oppa ~ ~ ~ I really really like you .... I'm just kidding ~ ~ ~ ~ "he said as he pinched my cheeks. 

"Well it's a pain ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I also just kidding, stop pinching my cheek" I whined and pulled his hand out of my face. She giggled as she looked at me while I rubbed my cheek for a better life. 


"Fany-ah!!! .... Let's go! .... YoonA already waiting for us outside "!!! cried Jessica and Tiffany soon went but did not forget to wave at me. 


================================================== ===== 
I'm really bored right now because the four girls went out shopping. There is only one good child here. but he was too good to not even move from your desk. 


"Haaahhhhh ....................... boring ~ ~ ~ ~ "I whined and threw my head to the back of the chair. 


"Tae Oppa, I know where the fun" he said and pulled me and I just went along. 

"How," he asked. 

"Errrr .... I admit it was fun ....................... but only to brainwash "I said stiffly after seeing piles of books. I do not know why a library is a fun place for him. 

"Look, I have a place I like and be a favorite spot, especially at night, so, come with me" I said and immediately pulled him into the car and headed to a place. 

 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I pull a special rope and hold it prepares to release it. 
"This ~" I said and then I let go of the rope and I hold ........................ 


Gentle piano sounds combined with the sound of the wind that blows, creating a perfect rhythm of music. And fireflies flying from the bushes that are in front of us because the leaves are moved. The place was almost like a concert for the song romanris because the light from millions of fireflies flying in uadara and liver menggetrkan piano sound. 
I glanced at her and I could see the faces of amazement on his face. 

"Wow ~ ~ ~ ~ This is very beautiful ~ ~ ~" he said as he stared into the sky. 

"Oppa, how did you do it?" She said. 

"First, I was very lonely when the night has come, and my home is here when I was 4 years old. When I'm here for a breath of fresh air, throwing stones into the tannin-bush, there are bertebangan fireflies. And there is an emerging idea in my head. I made a rubber strap and tie it on the end to get here and it was wrapped around the bushes. And when the rope is pulled, the rope of the toy piano engine will produce a sound like that if the rope is released and after that it touches all the bush rope and eventually make the fireflies fly. I've never not smiling happy when I've done this. "Obviously me. 

"And even though I disturb sleep .................. fireflies came out, it was still fun" I said and she just giggled. 

'Oppa,,, you're really cool "he said. 

"Maknae, you're really y" I said and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter