chap 33

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

 

Taeyeon just finished his practice and went to the change room.

 

 

Taeyeon walked to the cafeteria and see food, but unfortunately .. food left was jusr a fast food.

Taeyeon shook his head to chase away the thought.

He should not be fill his stomach with snacks. Do not add energy but add fat and disease.

 

 

* growl *

Taeyeon stomach growling just when he had stepped one step through the canteen door. Taeyeon felt his belly and looking towards the light meal.

 

 

"Just once" and Taeyeon turned toward the cafeteria.

 

 

 

"Eemmm ... not bad. When is the last time I eat fast food? Keke ~ "Taeyeon continued to chew his food until someone bothered him. Someone was taking food and sit beside Taeyeon Taeyeon Taeyeon shoulders with his arm.

 

“Yah! Sooyoung! I was very hungry ~ "Taeyeon pout but Sooyoung kept chewing the food.

 

"If I told Seohyun. Then you might lose your stomach "Sooyoung take the last bite and his fingertips and slightly glanced to his side. and he found a cute sulking Taeyeon.

 

"Stop!" Sooyoung told Taeyeon raised his hand to stop his friend from pouting. Well ... hisselg ... do not want to be gay just because he's a dork who beside moment. Sooyoung was aware of this story is not girlxgirl or boyxboy Genderbender. So, like it or not he should restrain his lust.

"If you want me to kiss you again. Then continued to frown "AND Taeyeon stop pouting. Well ... for him .... Sooyoung lips sweet, but it was too thin. Not to his taste. And its was guykm

 

 

"Listen. I came here because the principals are looking for you "

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes, Taeng. I'm sure. Now go ... soon we will go to the next class "

 

"Okay. bye! "

 

"Bye!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

 

* knock knock *

 

"Sir?"

 

"Come in"

 

 

Taeyeon opened the door and sat in a chair in front of the principal's desk or uncle.

 

"Yes, sir?"

 

"I want to say this first. Taeyeon everyone know that you are close with Reviews those five girl. And you accompany them like your dauhgher "Mr. Kim paused.

 

"And?" Taeyeon asked impatiently.

 

"And .... This years .... They scored low ... including Seohyun "

 

"And?" Taeyeon asked again.

 

"And ... .. their parents blame the foundation for it because they can not educate their children well. so .... I want you to teach them. Since you are Reviews their dorm mates .. so it will be more easy "

 

"......"

 

"So ....?" Mr. Kim Taeyeon waiting for an answer.

 

"Okay, sir. But I can not promise they can get the best value "

 

Mr. Kim Taeyeon just smile and then left.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Taeyeon arrived at the dorm and saw the girls with their respective activities.

Yoona eat snacks and Jessica slept on the couch with her head on Yoona lap.

Seohyun sitting on fluffy rug while reading a novel. Krystal lying on the carpet while playing  smartphone and Tiffany?

 

 

"Oppa? You've arrived? "Taeyeon turned toward the stairs and saw Tiffany walk from upstairs to downstairs. Looks like she just had a shower because Tiffany’s hair’s still not too dry, means.. a little bit wet.

 

Taeyeon smiling and humming at Tiffany.

The girls who had their own activitas immediately turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter