Chapter 13

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, TaeSica have self defense classes again. 

When Siwon Taeyeon passed diruang locker, he and his gang gave a disgusted look and style menrinding. While Taeyeon grinned. Bahwan certainty who wanted to 'Five Famous Girl' is Siwon and his gang. 


Taeyeon and Jessica sat in front of the usual place. Jessica just take it easy. 


I looked up the mattress and Siwon grins. 

"Okay Siwon, select who your opponent?" Ask the coach. 
He menyeriangai before .... 

"I chose Jessica Jung as opposed to me" he said and pointed to 'Ice Princess. All students start whispering to each other. 

 

Jessica stood up and then bent whistle sounded. 

Taeyeon POV 
Jessica wanted to punch his face but Siwon catch his fist and twisted his hands behind his neck. 

I can see that Jessica was tired so she did not have the strength to resist Siwon. My heart ache to see it that way. 

I was immediately filled with anger when I saw Siwon who come into the hands of Jessica uniform and wringing her . 

I immediately walked to the umpire and said this. He immediately rang the whistle. 

Siwon grinned and pushed Jessica away from him. I can see that little Jessica was calm. 

I growl see this bastard. 

"This should be a sissy I give my pelajaran' growled and clenched my hand and give it a look deadly though he did not see it. All the gang laughing while the other students saw disgust. 

"Okay, who's next fight will be Siwon?" Ask the coach again. 

All students began whispering again and see each other. 

Oh my God .... Oath if it is only they can do .... -_- 

All the commotion whisper or dismissed by a man who mengangat hand, which means he offered himself as the next opponent, which is none other than my own. 


I could feel all the eyes staring towards me and I could hear Jessica humming but I could catch it. 

"Taengo ... do not .... You can not .... You even lost against me .... Especially people like him "he is weak and I ignored it and immediately stood in front of the jerk and glared at her. 

He grinned again. 
'I really hate that grin. It was so disgusting. 'Taeyeon 


"Ohhhh .............. the sissy going against me ..... "he mocked. 
"Maybe you win in basketball, but you're not going to here, sissy" he said in disgust and spat in front of me. 

"Siwon sissy, I know you are crazy to do it overnight. How if I tell your father? "Says me. 

"Who are you so that you can speak to my father? Heh! You will not even be able only to find pieces of nails "he said proudly. 

"I just Kim Taeyeon" I said last whistle sounded and I quickly retreated back to step 5. 

'I'll tell what the actual game. "-Taeyeon. 

He immediately ran towards me and hit me in my stomach and then the face and I fell on the mat. 

'Not okay.'-Taeyeon. 

He was grinning and rubbing his knuckles and glared at me. 

He walked towards me and lifted me into the air by the collar of my shirt. She pounded my stomach with his knee and then t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter