Moment

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I walk with a smile glued to my face. 


* Gdbuk! * 

"Ouch! Ahh~ shhtt ... * Sobbing * ahhkkk my nose ... "I want to open the door knob, but one of the first to open the door and hit my nose with boxing gloves. 

I twisted my head to the right to see the boxing gloves. 

'Hahahahhh~ .. * crying * since when there is a stone?' I cried inside while gazing at a boxing glove ... it's so sick, there must be a stone in it. 

As I was cursing boxing gloves, I felt the heat flows right in the nose ... 


'Oh my god oh my god!' I immediately raised my head and my nose by pushing the thumb and my index finger. 


'Hahahahh~~~ ...... * crying * anyone who would do this to my poor nose ....' I was whining and crying on the inside. 


As I glanced into the room to see whether anything had happened until boxing gloves that can float on my face. 

When I want to raise a little bit of my body, suddenly a woman stood in front of me with the other hand hold a glove. 
I want to see her face clearly, but could not because the light from my room which falls right in my eyes, making me glare. 


I still set her sight when she suddenly sat down on her knees in front of me which makes me a little jolt. 


"Oh! Taengo ~ ~ ~ mianhae .... "I heard her worry and forgot that my nose was bleeding, I lowered my hand that had closed the exit of blood. I just stared at her. 

'Prettier if she was worried .... * Drooling * not the hellSica! -_-'I mentally reminded myself from now on not to bother her anymore or make a joke to her. 
she actually became the executioner today just because the word 'IT'. 


I come back to earth when I heard her voice. My eyes can not be separated from her. 
"Taengo .... * pouts * your nose is bleeding ... I'm sorry ... I do not real ..." she touched my nose gently trying not to hurt it again. 


I smiled silly seeing her attitude changes. 
"Aniya ... gwencana ..." I shifted my hand and smiled at her definitely. 

"Cincha .." I said softly. 

she narrowed her eyes at me. 

"I do not believe" she said coldly, grab my hand and pulled me into a her room that is next to my room. 





she locked the door and pulled me towards her bed. 
she encouraged me to sit, so I sat down. Who knows HellSica will live longer if I do not want to sit. 


"Wait here" she started looking around the existing drawer in her room. 

"I got you" she said spirit and immediately ran toward me. 


"Look up!" And I looked up. 
A few seconds later the cold cotton touching the inside of my nose and under my nose. 
she threw tishue uses to mempersihkan blood and took a new twist to the second and then enter my nostrils. 


"Done" she smiled in relief and saw me. More are like to see if I'm a little better now. 


I lowered my head and look at her. 

And I do not know if I'm wrong but she looks like he is holding a 'haha' out from . I could see the quivering cheeks and bulging every time 'haha' will come out of . 


I scowled see her behavior. And .... 

"Oppa ... Bwahahhahahah ..... see my face ... you look so cute with the cotton in the your nostrils  ... hahahaha ...." She laughed loudly while holding her stomach. 

Well .... For an honesty ... I do not really think what she said and what she laughing. One thing I heard was 'Oppa'. It sounds very perfect, soft and sweet when she speaks them. Just like the strains of music in my ears when it came out of . 
Without realizing it I smile like an idiot imagine 'Ice princess ... Sleepy Head .... Smell Sica 'that I know would call me' oppa every day with 'aegyo'. 


I do not know if she had stopped laughing and looked at me in horror. 

"yah!! Taengo! What's with that idiots smile ? "Her away from me by using her hand into a barrier. 

"Ahhkkk!" 

"I got you" I said quietly as I catch her quickly as she would fall out of bed as she crawled backwards. 


Our faces only a few milli-meters and I enjoyed it. 


Again, I felt the warm flow in my nose. 

"Oh my god" I'm back in a sitting position and lifted my head. 

"Ahaha ... * whine * my poor nose" my eyes start to water forming tears because there throbbing in my nose.



I stood up from the bed and walked toward the exit. 


"Sica ... I went to the clinic to do a little checking. I was a little worried because the blood does not stop flowing and getting more. So, if others asked where I was,  please reply ... "I said while walking with her head up and hands pushing cotton to remain attached. 


************** 
Jessica POV 
I walked to the downstairs and watch some random chanel. Well, here I am ... really do not know what's in the doing. Always find a dead end when I'm alone. 


* Yawn * 
I patted the couch cushion and put it on the handle of the couch. 
I will put my body to sleep but stop! When I heard the door open and closed. 


* take sharp breath * 
"Haaaaah! Maybe it Taengo "I immediately got up but! 

My face turned into one that is flat and dark. 

'Huh ... * sigh * turns three maknae ...' I'm bored yawn and continue the activity that my previously unstoppable. 



* Heavy sigh * 
"Huh! it's end ... home! "Krystal said sarcastic and dropped her on the couch, threw her bag carelessly. 


"I'm so hungry" Yoona also grumbled and dropped her body on the cold floor. 


Seohyun neatly put
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter