She Don't Like the Lights Wanna keep self in The Dark~

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT DAY

 

"Where is He?" Jessica look around the back stage area where they are but did not find Taeyeon yet.

 

 

Tiffany rotates in any direction and hope to see Taeyeon ran toward them with messy hair and wearing clothing that is they choose overnight.

 

Tiffany sighed sadly and looked down toward her feet were pating on the floor. sadly Taeyeon was not present when she was eager to hear and see him on stage. At least look at Taeyeon singing up there could make her forget about her problem.

 

 

 

'huh ~ * sigh * I think this will be my second opportunity to listen  Taeyeon singing after in America' Yoona sighed sadly. Futile effort to do this to make Taeyeon follow this show.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mian!" They heard a stern voice from the front than  make their looking in the direction where the voice was coming earlier but did not find anything and instinctively they saw a man with a hat, vest jeans, dark blue jeans, and sneakers. One of the crew run towards that man and give a white mic and than that man rush to the stage before  said something that can not be heard clearly by the five girls.

 

 

"That's Taeyeon Oppa, right?" Seohyun asked, pointing to the shadow that had disappeared behind a large red curtain that becomes a barrier between the stage and back stage.

 

"We guess it's a" Yes "Jessica said with a confident voice, but her face filled with confusion.

 

"I think Oppa has a hobby for late in every way ~" Krystal said and smiled at Taeyeon ran previously. Yes, Oppa who never reneged on his promise.

 

"Unnie ... let there ... I want to watch Taeyeon Oppa up there with the hot clothes ..." Yoona cried and ran out of the back stage area.

 

 

The fifth girls sit in the third row in  front of the stage.

 

Krystal and Yoona have their views straight to stage. A smile of anticipation mounted on their faces.

Tiffany plant gaze to the stage, do not blink at all. sHe was very highly thought what song would be perfect for Taeyeon when his voice sound like children.

  Jessica, she could not concentrate with all the shouting.

 

"Yahh !!! Can not you you shut up! Do not you know who I AM !!!!!! I'M. FEELING. REALLY. INTTERUPTED. NOW !!!!!" shouted her trademark. But unfortunately for Jessica, from the background noise and the shouts of the spectators managed to soak the super sonic screams Jessica.

 

Seohyun, she was puzzled by the audience. Nearly 60% of the audience is a resident of Hollywood, and they carried banners reading Kim Taeyeon and pictures.

 

Since when Taeyeon famous than on their campus? Well, that comes from Taeyeon when she felt close to Taeyeon Seohyun started to feel a lot of secrets she doesn’s know.

 

 

 

 

* The sound of a trumpet *

 

Trumpet sounds long and strong to make the audience silent and berantisipasi.

a female MC with sparkling white dress out of tira ihitam while holding a mic and a satisfied smile on her baby face.

 

 

"Good night all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" MC was screaming very excited through the mic and gets louder cries again as an answer from penonoton, and she smiled happy to see this reaction.

 

 

"who did not know him then either silakanakan raise your hand?" MC is lifted his hand to guide anyone among them who do not know the participants that will appear next

 

MC is looking in al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter