Chapter 5

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

authors POV

Jessica woke up the next morning with calm and perform activities as usual , ie drinking mineral water after bathing . She had never an aware or does not care where he slept , or out of the bath room where anyone , he knows he has a wonderful dream in carrying the prince and the prince 's bed . He would just smile like an idiot if he remembers mimpnya . * He was also not aware that that dream is Kim Taeyeon * - _ -


Seo Hyun POV

I woke up earlier this morning 40 minutes because now is my turn to cook me breakfast unnie unnie .

In the hallway leading to the kitchen

I want to continue my footsteps into the kitchen but stopped when I heard the sound of kitchen tools are used . I walked slowly toward the side the refrigerator and took a battering vigilant meet me now . I took a peek and saw a man who then sing while cooking ......

' Steal the attention of your little wings
Hand motion , as if guided to follow

Each of my night , reminded of the sincerity of your eyes and in your silence the story ............ ' * male voice humming ...


" He has a good voice " and I said unknowingly sat beside jonggok style refrigerator , closing my eyes .

* Seohyun unknowingly dropped his bat from the bat that resulted in rolling on the floor and cause a small yet powerful enough voice to be heard .

* Seohyun was also surprised to hear the sound and immediately opened his eyes and getting surprised at bat that was in front of the man's legs . His mouth wide open form ' O '


" Oh . Lord . What should I do? ? ? .... "
" No no no . It is a women's dormitory and should not be entered by men , so I supposed that scold ..... true . Yeah right . Why should I be afraid . " I kept saying to myself .


I want to stand up and meet him . However , suddenly a man in front of me and looked at me inside. I fell in a sitting position on the floor of my hands were behind my body to hold my weight .

' why is he looking at me like that ? ' asked me in mind , because to be honest I was slightly melted and felt something different in his eyes deep .


Taeyeon POV

I've finished my business with one of the women who otherwise have a name Jessica so I headed downstairs .

' What should I do so that they can be more familiar with me ? ' That is what I was thinking coming down the stairs .

" Ah ! Maybe I 'll cook them breakfast . Hehe ~ of course. No one has told me that the food is bad or not bad until this century . "

I rushed to the kitchen and prepare the tools that I needed while I was preparing the tools while I also sing songs from ' EXO - Do not Go '

" Your little wings to steal attention
Hand motion , as if guided to follow

Each of my night , reminded of the story in the sincerity of your eyes and your silence
I got lost , fell in beautiful charms
Forgetting how to breathe , I was intoxicated by your beauty

Can not escape the eye sees a gentle way of your seat like a waltz
This eye , always follow you wherever you go

Take me , ,
The place you are, take me with you
Although the threshold of the world , I will continue to follow
Do you go out of sight , although the morning come say hello
 Stepping your way is my way of dreaming , only you. "

' I stopped singing when I happened to hear the sound and look for its origin . It is a club that bergelinding side refrigerator , I walked to the refrigerator .

' Seohyun . This Seohyun yes ' I said to mind after seeing the girl who looked at me with eyes that might have been almost out .

' If I was a ghost or something ? '
' why is he staring at me like that ? ' asked me in my mind after seeing his reaction .

" Seohyun " I said after a long look at him to make sure whether it was him .

" Seohyun " I said again this time waving my hands in front of him .



Sehyun POV

He called me . I want to answer it but my body opposite to my mind .

" Seohyun " he said , waving his hand in my face .


" Oh ! Yes ! Yes ! . Oppa ..... hehe ~ sorry if I bother you ? " - thank God ... I managed to answer it .

" Not . Sema is not all. What are you doing here ? "He asked with a puzzled face .

" Oh ! I ... I ... I just fell asleep here ... hehe ~ " I said with a little laugh nervously

" Hahaha " he laughed pretty loud .
" How can you fall asleep here ? "
" What did you do the night watch or what ," he asked

" Eehhhmmmm .... possible . " I said still with that look and sound nervous , and I hope he does not realize it .

" Owhhh ..... Seohyun .... you're really funny ..... " he said as he pinched my cheeks and swing to the right and to the left .

I just looked at him confused

" Hihi " he chuckled then stood up and offered one of his hands towards me .

" Let stand " he said

I just realized what he did to me .
My cheeks flushed . Yes I know that , because I can Merakan warming my cheeks .

I stood up and grabbed his hand and he pulled me towards washtafel .

' This .... really warm . His touch was really warm ... ' I said in mind .

" This . Use this so you do not hit spots " he said, handing me an apron .

I just looked at the apron .

" Why ? "
Do you not want to help or to cook with me , "he asked as he put the thought fretfully funny .

" Oh no ! Of course I do . Sorry. I'm just not familiar with the man " I said, grabbing an apron of his hand .

" Hihi ~ then I 'll help you get used to that " he said and winked .


' O Lord .... whether he was trying to kill me ? ' I said in my mind , aprons innocent victims of here , because I use it as a drag sense that I feel weird now .




" If you can not wear it ," he asked as he walked towards me

" Yes ... I was difficult to reach the rope . - " My words stopped when a hand grabbed hold of my apron straps , resulting in our hands touch . I immediately shift my hand .

" Finished " he said . I turned to him

" Thank you " I said and bowed slightly .

"You're welcome " he said and terenyum charming , sweet , funny , and maybe a little tacky .

' O Lord .... I have not even provide my grave .... why do you have to kill me now with a smile ? ' I shouted in my mind .


When we cook we do not uncommon to have a touch of the sudden ....

Alright . I can not stand it anymore .

I pulled in and breathing .

" Oppa " I said, and face him .

" Yes " he still focusing on cutting vegetables .

" I have something to do , so .... "

Now he's looking at me ...

" So .... does not matter if Oppa cooking alone ? I'll have one of my Unnie to help your " I said as he put on a face that shows ' I'm sorry ' .
- ' Wahhh .... Seohyun I do not even know if you have a good acting talent 'said I commend myself .


" Haha ~ so because of this you always have a mind of its own ? "
" Well then , this is not a problem at all " he said and smiled sweetly again is quite soothing to me.

"Well Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter