How Stupid~

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MORNING ON CAMPUS

 

"Morning, guys ... this morning was a sunny morning I hope you do not ruin the mood. So, gather a group assignment that I share 2 weeks ago "they asked an art professor and some students began to fuss.

 

 

 

 

 

"Only three groups?" Then he said with a tone of displeasure.

 

 

* exhale *

"As I said, this morning was a sunny morning and I was again happy, so for today, I will not punish you and give you a second chance but get cut 10 points from the value that you will be able for next week. You can choose your mentor, who would you want to teach you that if you think you do not understand. Do not tell me why I do not teach you, this is the reward for not collecting your work on time. I will leave the class and you please be quiet while talking about your job "With that they left the class lecturer.

 

 

 

When the professor came out, all the students started to make a step on Taeyeon seat but ...

 

 

"Named Kim Taeyeon were called to picket the office" of a student announced to the class and leave the classroom.

 

 

Taeyeon realized that his name was called so he immediately stood up from his chair and gave a smile to apologize to anyone who wanted a group with him.

 

 

"Mian ... mianhae ~" Taeyeon say repeatedly bending down into small pieces and stopped when he had to leave the classroom.

 

 

"Ahh ~~~ boyae ~~~" all students, both men and women complain.

 

 

"PFT! He was not the only one! "Jessica rolled her eyes and looked toward the window.

 

 

 

"Hy?" Man came into their seats.

 

Yoona looked up and saw a man.

 

"Oh! Taecheon Oppa? "Yoona sounded cheerful, head slightly raised up to see a tall man.

 

"If you do not mind I can help you ..." Krystal and Tiffany was a little hesitant to answer yes, because they have never seen Taecheon active in art classes.

 

 

"Do not worry, I'm good at art .. I just do not show because there ---- Tae-yeon ..." Taecheon who saw the doubt in the eyes of the five girls immediately explained.

 

 

"Okay!" Jessica immediately stood up smiling.

 

"Deal?" Jessica offered a handshake.

 

"Deal!" Taecheon happily shaking hands with one of the popular girls.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~ ~

NIGHT AT THE HOSTEL 'FFG & OGM'

 

Jessica and Tiffany are browsing the search for the clothes that are sold online. Yoona and Seohyun busy with their phone. Krystal watch Her favorite drama.

 

 

 

"Krystal!" Taeyeon whispered talk and jump to the couch, sitting beside Krystal.

Krystal turned hier attention to the dork  guy beside her.

 

"Dae, Oppa?" Krystal asked as a small child.

 

"I buy you a mango-flavored pudding" Taeyeon offers pudding cool in front of Krystal.

 

"Kyaaa !!! Gomawo Oppa "Krystal softly squealing like a little girl and grabbed pudding.

Taeyeon smiled since managed to find a young girl's favorite.

 

 

"Though it has been two weeks since camping, but I still want to apologize for giving you the punishment of it.I really do no justice intends. I just feel excited and feel like in high school "Taeyeon said nervously.

 

 

"Gwencana, Oppa. By the way, Oppa, how can you know if I like the taste of a mango? "Krystal asked with her round eyes.

 

"Haha! It was very clear. Because you're sweet just like mango ~ "Taeyeon pinching Krystal  cheeks.

Krystal red because of  Taeyeon attitude.

 

"Whatever it is, thanks for pudding" Krystal back on the Tv screen and eat the pudding.

 

'God dammnit !!! I just blushed !!! '- Krystal.

 

 

Taeyeon giggled seeing Krystal react.

 

 

"Aigoo ... uri Krystal-ah... My Baby Jung ~~~ "Taeyeon forcefully until he can not resist not ruffled hair blush girl beside him.

 

 

Meanwhile, without their know... there are 4 pairs of eyes were burning to see them.

 

 

 

 

* ding dong ~ *

Sura external doorbell sounded.

 

 

"I'm going to open it!" Seohyun got up from a chair to the door.

 

 

"Oh! Taec Oppa? Come in "Seohyun voice can be heard in the room is not too big and not too small.

 

 

 

'TAEC? ........................... Taecheon ?!' -Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon's face turned into a dark one, and as usual when angry, he's a reflex to take the smartphone out of his pocket and play with it.

 

 

 

"Taecheon, please sit here" Jessica hit the couch opposite fronthTaeyeon sitting.

 

"I'll make the tea and some cake" Tiffany immediately rushed to the kitchen.

 

Yoona and Seohyun go to their rooms to take any equipment that they need it to do their work.

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here? Didn’t  man forbidden to the girls dorm? "Taeyeon asked cool without turning his attention from the phone screen.

 

"I've asked permission from the teacher picket" Taecheon replied and smiled sweetly.

 

"PFT! Fake smile! "Taeyeon muttered.

 

"Dae?" Taecheon the sentence was less clear with Taeyeon asked back.

 

"Nothing ~" Taeyeon sweetest smile also a fake one, showed his chin dimples on Taecheon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa ~ what themes will we take?" Krystal asked politely.

 

"Let us choose ............. 'human relationships with other human beings'" Taecheon smiled at them all.

 

 

"... Owwhhh." It is what comes out of the mouth of the famous girls.

 

'PFT! Just smile constantly, until it tore your lip! It will only make you look like an idiot! '- Taeyeon continued cursing at the moment to see how the details shown Taecheon coercion smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do not we paint the two people who were holding hands in the park?" Jessica asked.

 

 

"Yah! Ipaboyah! It is common and tedious and often found in the pictures

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter