That Boy!

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All students had changed their clothes and are now gathered in the hall for another announcement.

 

 

Taeyeon is wearing a V-neck shirt and black jeans with a cozy drink his hand. He did not know he could be like that. Doing all of that. Fight against women because of the feeling that is in his heart that he did not know what it means.

 

Taeyeon will drink again when he felt a hard blow on the back of his head.

 

"Aw!" Taeyeon holding the back of his head and turned around, but only met with deadly gaze, Taeyeon swallowed and tried to escape but the smile that comes out is a nervous smile.

 

 

"H-hy ..."

 

 

"Hy? Hy on my ! If we get a severe punishment ... I swear I'll punch you again? !"Jessica threatened, raising her fist in front of Taeyeon's  face.

 

"As I'm afraid .." Taeyeon muttered quietly.

 

 

"What did you say?"

 

 

"Nothing" Taeyeon give a .little smiled

 

 

 

 

"Okay! Attention .. please all the attention ... "Mr. Choi spoke from the stage with a mic.

 

 

All the students turned to face Deputy Principal.

 

 

"Today we've played a game and we know who won and who lost, so I call for the winning team to go on stage .." said Mr.. Choi.

 

 

 

"Hy Taeng! Let's get to it "Yuri embracing Taeyeon shoulders and dragged him on stage followed by five others.

 

 

 

"Unnie, hy .." Seohyun greeted and followed by others when they've arrived at the Hall.

 

"Why did you guys take so long?"

 

"We have a  little confused where’s the Hall .. because it all looks like a gold-colored buildings and.." clear Krystal.

 

"Don’t tell me ..."

 

" yes Jessi .. we went to all the building" Tiffany direct connect.

 

"Anyways it doesn’t look like it has begun .." Yoona said as she watched the stage.

 

"This has started an hour ago ..."

 

 

"Then why do I see them just talking and laughing just like?" Said Tiffany, looking straight at the stage, Jessica shrugged and drank her water.

 

"Yah! There is no alcohol? "Tiffany asked while looking at the top of the table.

 

"No. As you can see? The headmaster only provide milk, water, and juice "explains Jessica and Tiffany sullen flat.

 

 

"This is not what I want?" Tiffany muttered angrily.

 

 

 

*silence*

 

 

“oh my gah! C’mon.. we. Are. An. Adult! And they give us this?!” Tiffany stress and push up the milk glass with a ‘unbelieve’ look.

 

The four girl cuckle and laugh at Tiffany.

 

“you did not die if you milk that milk and juice… that healt you… especially for yout and ” Jessica said and snap Tiffany soulder. The three maknae laugh and Tiffany just start to make fake tears at her mean friends.

 

 

 

 

"Everything is okay! We already know what the punishment will be given to the red "cried Mr. Choi through a mic in his hand.

 

 

 

* gushes *

Tiffany suddenly ejects the bread out of when she heard the word 'punishment'. Seohyun lucky to escape. Or her face will be Pizza panic where none buy it.

 

 

"So the punishment is real?" Tiffany asked with a blank face. The other four answered with a nod.

 

"Hahh~ ... I hope this is not bad ..." Tiffany slammed her forehead on the table.

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon ... please ..." Mr. Choi handed Mic at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

"Eeemm ... I don’t want this to be complicated. To sentence a man .. just shop vegetables and fish. and for women ... just cooking ... and a little nightlife "Taeyeon said with a small smile on his face.

 

 

All students who expect severe punishment a little disappointed with Taeyeon request. But Taeyeon, he knows what he chose.

 

 

 

The famous five girl, when they heard it, almost had their eyeballs out of place, the whole framework of the body such as ravel them one by one, and all the senses they felt no function except two, Seohyun and Yoona. For them it is very easy, but not with the three girls, who have been very obvious to have a bad experience in the kitchen.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the gang Siwon almost tearing their bodies to hear Taeyeon request, but they kept quiet to keep their ego.

 

 

'God ... this is so embarrassing ... "Siwon crying inside.

 

 

"Okay! So this will end for one day, that is just tomorrow and finish. And the punishment is already in the set! "Mr. Choi claping  followed by the other students.

 

 

* yeaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * all students cheering, clapping.

 

 

***************

  THE NEXT MORNING

 

* Knock knock knock knock * sound of a door in the tap-room could be heard from the Red Team / girl.

 

"Arrgg ... who is it?" Yoona lazy glance at the door and go back to sleep again.

 

 

* Knock knock knock knock *

"Unnie .. open the door ..." Seohyun asked or more like a rule.

 

"Ahh ... Sirhoe (don’t want) I'm still sleepy" Yoona refuse and cover the entire body with a blanket.

 

 

 

 

A few seconds later ~

"AHK! Why are here so many cucumbers?! "Seohyun screaming with eyes closed, her body lazily laying above bed.

 

"Ahhkkkk ... cucumbers!!!!!!! Help me!!!! "Jessica shouted and immediately jumped out of bed and still bounding around the room.

 

"Oh! Jessi ~ you're awake? Why  you not open the door, right? "Tiffany spoke of the blanket and tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter