Happy Ever After

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica glued in position while viewing the person she hated so much standing in front of her  and smiling as he is the happiest person in this world.

Jessica gritted her teeth and stand firmly and give an Icy-glare towards the idiot in front of her.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jessica was trying very hard to hold back her emotions.her madness.

He only smiled and took a few step towards Jessica direction and knelt in front of the princess.

 

"to propose my Princess" that man said softly and pulled out a small box from his pocket. He opened the box and took a small silver ring from the box. Rings are very simple. No decorations. Just plain and very thin rings.

Jessica's eyes began to water and eventually moved to tears from her tired eyes. She was ready to hit and kick that man as strong and hard he could. But she stopped when all the lights around them suddenly lit up and in an instant they like being in a big room and a vacuum where there is only the two of them there.

 "Jessica ... I love you ... I love you so much..... I dont mean I love you like the way I love my coffee with two sugars or the way I love an extra 10 minutes of sleep or the way I love soup on a cold day. I love you in a way I`ve never loved anyone before. I love you in a way that consumes me. Sorry if Im not romantic enough to make you feel happy and been blind for a years to knowing your feeling for me"he raised his head to look at Jessica watery eyes.

 

"So ... Jessica Jung Sooyeon ... will you marry this stupid and idiot man? Be his wife and forever love him?”

Jessica erase her tears with her hands and sobbed. Just how much she hate this idiots.

Right after he stopped talking .... one by one people appear and in a few seconds ... they are already in  beetwen many people. He smiled a sweet look rumpled face Jessica because all the emotions that he spends at the same time.

Jessica saw these people give a warm sweet smile toward her. And Jessica felt amazingly happy when her friends come out from among the crowd. To eight companions raised their thumbs to Jessica and smiled teasingly towards Jessica. Then they turned their backs to Jessica.

And for Jessica shockness. At the back of their shirt was written one word on each other back. It reads.

 

[Jessica Suppose To Be With Taengoo <3] in the first row is Yuri and Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Krystal, Seohyun and Sooyoung with heart shape at his back.

Then, Tiffany exit from beetwen Sunny and Hyoyeon and she show a white paper that she hold and it reads `SAY YES ^^`

 

Jessica cry more profusely. She didn`t think this could happen. All of her friends came here just for wearing a simple white shirts that read one word esp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter