Chapter 10

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV
I and 4 other friends offered me a new home from the restaurant . And now we arrive at the hostel .

We saw a mother with a man standing in front of the gate of our hostel , and it looks like Mother scolding the man in front of him .

We looked at each other and nodded which means stating ' let's see ' .

The five of us walked toward the dorm . And getting closer and we heard their conversation .


" Why do you have to be like this , just hold down the mother of your car " said the old woman who uses the sweater .

" Omma ... but ... I will not again .... " The young man pleaded .

" No . Oh ! Anyeonghase .... " The old lady greeted us after seeing us who have a 5- step with him .

" Anyeonghaseo ajjumma ... " greeted us and bowed simultaneously .

We all almost jumped when we know that the man before the woman is Taeyeon .

After seeing the five of us live in a circle with our arms around each other on the shoulders of each person .

" Mom if she Taeyeon " ask Tiffany .

"It seems so, because he has a dimple like Taengo " I said , and now all eyes lead to .

' Oopss ~ ~ ~ holy crap' - Jessica .

" Already . Forget that I just gave it a nickname . What's wrong " I said flat and cold stare at them and they nodded weakly .

" Yes I also agree it is Mother Taeyeon Oppa " Seohyun said .
" But why does he have memarahai Taeyeon and what about the car being held ? " Ask Yoona .

" Forget about the argument between mother and child , but should we act politely in front of her mother . Remember , Girls ... we are the best " I said .

With that we turned to Mrs . Kim and Taeyeon .

" Ajumma .. if you are a mother Taeyeon ? "Ask me a bit nervous

" Yes" replied her mother cheerfully.

" Oh ... Mrs. . Kim . Recommend me Jessica " I said .
" I Tiffany "
" I YoonA "
" I Seohyun "
" And I Krystal "
We all had to introduce ourselves .


" Yes yes . You're all very pretty , sweet , and also funny "she said . Kim and we just smiled sheepishly .

" Mrs. . Kim , please log in first out here cold " YoonA bargaining .

" Oh yes, " replied Mrs . Kim and we entered .

 


" Mrs. . Kim just sat here before and I will make the warm "said Seohyun and Mrs. . Kim sat .

 

I fell from the stairs and I saw my friend 's parents are cool to chat with Taeyeon . I walked to the table and looking for a chair .

My heart is beating undefeated when I know that the seats are beside Taeyeon tertisa .

 

Now all eyes point to me because I kept standing and not sitting .

" Sica - ah why do not you sit down ? " Ask Mrs . Kim .

" Oh , Dae " I said and sat down . I'm nervous every being around him and my heart was bursting.

 

" So .... How Taeyeon attitude when he lived with you ? "Ask Mrs . Kim . We looked at each other .

" Errr ...... he's good .... and ....... Pretty helpful " Tiffany said and emphasized the word ' help ' to remember what was done to him while in the store Taeyeon yesterday .
Hearing Tiffany four other girls nodded in agreement .

" Ehhh ..... I hope my son does not bother you and annoy you , sometimes he is naughty "she said . Kim .

" Oh ! And do you know , as a child when he was 5 years old , he does not know to swim and he jumped into the pool which he thought was not in but turned in , he tried hard to be able to rise to the surface , eventually you know what ? "Ask Mrs . Kim and all shook curious .

" He memebuka his shirt and pants and underwear and tied him and threw him into a tree branch and yaa ... he made ​​it out , but - haha - but - hahahah him out of the pond bwahhahahaa " Mrs. . Kim Thereafter big laugh remembering that moment .
" Bwahahahahahhhhhhahahah ...................... " We all burst into laughter while Taeyeon looked embarrassed . I giggled seeing the nature of shame .

' haha ~ ~ ~ I did not think that such a Taengo Oppa ' - Jessica
' Aisshhh ....... Why Omma have to tell them and why it should mereka' - Taeyeon .

 

 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
" All right , girls . I have to go home now . Let's Taeyeon "she said . Kim and Taeyeon followed behind .

" Mrs. . Kim , but it was late at night . Why Mrs . Kim does not live here yet until tomorrow morning . Mrs . Could sleep with one among the five of us " I said .

" No need , dear . Anyway I had a driver will arrive 5 minutes longer , "said Mrs. . Kim .

" Mrs. . Kim . Do Tae Oppa will come ? "Ask Krystal and Mrs. . Kim nodded .

" I really miss him , so I will spend time with him for a full day " she said . Kim and walked toward the door .

" Bye , Mrs. Kim " we said in unison and bowing .

 

 

 

at the University
Krystal POV
" Yah ! Today Jessica will have a Taekwondo class , right? "Asked , nudging my arm YoonA .

" Ahem " he replied with a nod funny .

" Oh ! And I heard , Taeng Oppa also the class "continued YoonA .

I was shocked and immediately pulled her arm , making my face .

" Well ! ! ! What are you doing ? ! It's sick, " she whined , rubbing his arm .

I looked in her so she stopped rubbing his arm and looked towards me .

" Well ! What's with that look ? " He said .

" Heard . If you later Jessica was told to choose his opponent again but with eyes shut , I'm afraid Taeyeon will be elected " My clear .

"Why should you be afraid ? " He asked and walked .

I pulled his arm .
" You know , Jessica . Although he played a million times to point in the direction of the Distinct , but still, he will point to the direction of the second window , hence many student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter