you, Dummy

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 YEARS LATER

 

Despite being busy with their own activities. They still can divide their time at each end of the week to had dinner together.

Some people think they were a bussinies people, because every time they meet, they are always with jacket, pants tisshue, white shirt, leather shoes and tie.

 

 

AT THE J JUNG COMPANY

"Miss ... your next meeting will do at next hour" said an assintant  in front a brunette girl .

 

"Okay. where the place will be? "the boss asked her secreataris.

 

"Mr. Kim want it at Soshi Restaurant "

 

"Okay"

 

"Excuse me, Miss" and Jessica give a small nod in response.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

"Miss, the car is ready"

 

"Hm" Jessica stood up from her chair and walked out from her private room.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please, Miss" her assistant  open the door for her boss and she entered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

 

She and her assistant arrived at the Restaurant and her assistant  looking for Mr. Kim.

 

But, they still haven’t found their working partner.

 

Jessica turned and looked toward her assistent.

 

"I look for it soon Miss"her  assistent bowed before going to meet one of the restaurant waiter.

 

 

Jessica continues to look towards her assistent who now runs back to where she stand.

 

"Miss, Mr. Kim was waiting in a private room since 1 hour ago "

 

"And where the room?" Jessica asked cold and the waitress who previously spoke with her  assistant coming toward them.

 

 

"This way, Miss" the employee indicating the way to the room. Through the halls with lights that dim but wall wall in the design so luxurious.

 

 

 

 

"This room, Miss" the employee opened the door and Jessica entrance followed by her assistant.

 

 

"Thank you" said Jessica and the employee bent down and leave them.

 

 

 

Jessica walked over to the man in the black suit sitting facing view of the building through a large glass window.

 

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim. Miss Jung is already here ... "The man turned around and gave his typical smile that managed to make everyone fall for him.

Jessica heart pounding soon seeing that smile . She thought she would cooperate with other lewd old man. Although every company requires a sponsor but that doesn’t mean they are as poor as it’s to serve the appetite ahjussi ahjussi rich that there are companies willing to sponsor them.

 

 

"Taengoo !!!!!" Jessica ran towards him and immediat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter