Chapter 15

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV
I woke up this morning and take a bath and then went to university , I quickly stumbled to come today because I want to breathe the morning air or fresh air first , because if I was in the dorm , maybe I could not smell the scent of nature again , but the scent of 5 funny and famous girl in this University .
Until now I'm still thinking whether I should be happy or not as a dorm with them .


================================================== ================
I really do not feel the class today is over , and btw , my class and Yoona ends at the same time so I plan to go home with him .

I walked memalui hallway toward the university for class humming .

I stopped humming when I saw a familiar figure sitting on the couch beside Yoona.Dia class was staring at a sheet of purple paper with a few images of people dancing in front of him .

I walked closer to him and it was Yoona ............................. .

" Hi " I said cheerfully , slapping his shoulder . He looked up from the paper to look at me and then back at the paper dipegangnya.Aku look curious , so I took a bit of paper he saw , when I want to glance at the paper he suddenly spoke .

" I do not believe this should happen now ... " he said with a cracking voice as if he had just finished crying .
I took a seat beside him and start a conversation .

" What do not you believe ? " Ask me in a tone of concern .

" Sehun , he is my partner in a dance competition to be held this year but before he had sprained his ankle when he tried to cover overhead . This is our last workout for today and tomorrow is the competition ............. Huhuhu .... I do not know what to do .... " he said and began to cry as she covered her face with a paper in his hand .

" Is not there any other dancers who could replace him ? " Ask me .

" No, he only male students who attend classes dancing and only he can perform the movement , and if nothing else he would not have time to exercise , especially on the salto " he said in between sobs .

' If there is no other way ? ' - Taeyeon .
' aha ! ! ! " - word in my mind after a light bulb appear over my head .
' :) I'm sure I can do this ! Hwaitaeng ! ! ! " - Taeyeon

" Why do not you stay abreast of the competition ? " Ask me and tried to hold back a smile beam that will appear in my head .

He raised his head and looked at me confused and a hidden question can be seen on his face .


" Just do what I say . And .... I want whatever happens I want to invite to stay abreast of the competition and I will be your audience that will be watching you with the closest distance and smiling right in front of your face when you're finished dancing " I said quietly.

" I also hope so ~ ~ ~ " she said softly as if he could not believe what I said .

" Look, I know you must be very hungry now because the exercises so I will invite you to eat and I will treat you. Come on, " I said and immediately pulled into a place where there food .










================================================== ====================
YoonA POV
" Ahhhkkkkkk .......... My stomach ......... : ' ( it still hurts .... "
"Did I eat too much ? :) " I asked, remembering what we did last night .

" Woaahhh .... Cincha ! I believe last night was the first time I ate so much ~ ~ ~ " I said happily and stood up .

I walked to the table to learn to take a hair tie and ........................... I found a small yellow paper taped to the cup of coffee that still panas.Aku took the paper and read .


" From : Taeng most handsome oppa .
  To : my beloved DeerYoonA ;)

YoonA remember what I said last night , still follow the competition even if you do not have a partner . I know you do not want to disappoint all your fans including me, do you ? So the spirit ! ! ! And .......... I'll be waiting for me there .... See ya ~ ~ ~ "


" Boya ? "
" I hope this is not a threat ? " Said I with a smile and took the coffee and drank it .

" This is good ~ ~ ~ " I said and put her and took a towel and headed for the bathroom .


================================================== ====================
" Unnie ! Where Taeng and the other oppa ? "Ask my neck hugging Sica Unnie .

" They 've gone one and a half hours ago , and Tiffany said they will go to your competition venue " Jessica said and smiled big but I responded with a frown .

" Yoona - ah , what's with the frown ? " Ask her , cupping my face .

" Unnie .... I'm still not sure if I can follow the competition without mate " I said sadly .

" Of course you can . Do we have to preach to you again like last night ? "Asked her to tone punish but to face lucu.Aku laugh at my unnie 's attitude .

" No . Terimakasih.Yang long enough last night " I said and stood up from the couch .

" Unnie ... let cepat.Aku still have to get ready there," I said as I walked towards the door .

" OKAY ! " He said in the spirit of the English language , taking an existing car keys on the table .





================================================== ===============
Jessica POV
I and Yoona had arrived at the comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter